Best ways to increase test?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Iron
Best ways to increase test? Please provide information regarding what ever supplement or method you are suggesting.

• +1
Reactions: CMMoistMan
500mg a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, szolliontaraelis, nigkook and 2 others
Eat high fat foods rich in cholesterol like eggs and dairy, cholesterol is the precursor of testosterone and is needed to synthetize it. Also sleep a lot, get vitamin D and decrease your cortisol by doing relaxing activities like meditation

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz, boss8055, nigkook and 1 other person
Eat high fat foods rich in cholesterol like eggs and dairy, cholesterol is the precursor of testosterone and is needed to synthetize it. Also sleep a lot, get vitamin D and decrease your cortisol by doing relaxing activities like meditation
Hey man dmed u

Great reply bro. Appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama
check my thread

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and nigkook
you probably have a thousand and I am lazy as fuck. Mind sending the link?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and xaxanibber
Best ways to increase test? Please provide information regarding what ever supplement or method you are suggesting.
there are enough threads on here on how to do that, why are you asking this again

there are enough threads on here on how to do that, why are you asking this again
I said that I wanted information regarding what ever method was suggested. As far as I have looked there is not any threads about exactly that.

Increasing t to over 1000ng/dl natty is not achievable for 80% of the male population so its not worth it. Just use an AI or straight up inject.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Sleep, being lean, Aromasin, and using/doing anything that lowers cortisol.

Good guy