Best ways to moneymax

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
My school wants me out pronto so I might need to drop out and become a self-made man.

Any ideas?

The best way is to rob a bank, not the most secure but the best indeed.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Immanuel
Boys I need replies for self-validation tf is this

In all seriousness, go and buy books teaching you how to invest in the stock market and real estate, asking some random autists online for financial advice really isn't the best idea.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Stingray and mojopin
I've done a lot of ewhoring with fake pics. I even ran a mail order service through which cucks could buy used underpants from stacy. in reality, I just sent my little sister to the second hand store to buy up all the used pants, socks and bras and then i chucked them on my floor for a month to begin to smell. cucks were buying them :feelsokman:
it helpedd pay my way through my bachelor degree so not bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, androidcel and Stingray
I've done a lot of ewhoring with fake pics. I even ran a mail order service through which cucks could buy used underpants from stacy. in reality, I just sent my little sister to the second hand store to buy up all the used pants, socks and bras and then i chucked them on my floor for a month to begin to smell. cucks were buying them :feelsokman:
I'm quite speechless tbh.....

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Okay, this is epic.

Loan the max money, gamble everything you have on the black color roulette wheel if you win profit if you lose :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mojopin
Loan the max money, gamble everything you have on the black color roulette wheel if you win profit if you lose :feelsrope:
in the UK just file for bankruptcy, you only get blacklisted

start learning how to cook crack

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel
Online businesses selling courses/coaching/ebooks/software or trading

Then investing all the profits long-term

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Swagwaffle
I like those odds

Sell your ass to old rich dudes or join the painolympics and chop off your dick on live webcam show.

Or maybe you could invest into stocks or something.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin and Swagwaffle
Best way would be to have loving parents who give you free money :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Sell your ass to old rich dudes or join the painolympics and chop off your dick on live webcam show.

Or maybe you could invest into stocks or something.
high iq

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
My school wants me out pronto so I might need to drop out and become a self-made man.

Any ideas?

Do you have any passion or talents? A good way to moneymax in norway is to produce music for high school graduates. They pay like 40 000 to maximum 600 000 for a shity party song for their party group. No joke

Best way would be to have loving parents who give you free money :feelscry:
Lmfao at the idea of my parents loving me
Do you have any passion or talents? A good way to moneymax in norway is to produce music for high school graduates. They pay like 40 000 to maximum 600 000 for a shity party song for their party group. No joke
Sign me up fam :feelsahh:

Learn a trade, become an electrician or something and get paid

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Start a yt channel,

Ded srs tho.wtf are u doing,your channel blew up and would been 2-300k by now if you just kept uploading.

Become like a basedzeus,alpha M,charisma on command,that gl Asian guy who I can't remember and just make $ from sponsors and normalfaggots.

"Top 10 things to say to a girl to make them instantly wet"
With a thumbnail of a girl looking lustfully at someone.

Legit could retire tomorrow,plus you voicemog everyone.

Edit:my bad thought this was @FatmanO

Edit 2:wow thanks for the gold kind stranger.

• +1
Reactions: xanderthegr8r