Best website to order clothes?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
list ITT pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I order my clothes from zalando and adidas i have a 50% employee discount on everything (at adidas)

• +1
Dollar tree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Zesto and 1 other person
Always buy in store. When buying clothes you need to try them. Fitted clothes is what takes you from looking decent to having style and looking good. Make sure your clothes fit you properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZUZZCEL
Get a tailor, for now I just get It from stores in my city

• +1
Get a tailor, for now I just get It from stores in my city
Yea I guess ill just get it from the mall or w/e, only problem is going to the mall all by myself lol.

• +1
Yea I guess ill just get it from the mall or w/e, only problem is going to the mall all by myself lol.
Yeah but sometimes shit just need to be done

• +1

Don’t you have at least one female friend? I’m pretty sure she’d love to go shopping.

• +1
Don’t you have at least one female friend? I’m pretty sure she’d love to go shopping.
sadly no man lol, I barely have any friends tbh.

I know pathetic. Hopefully it'll change next semester when I dorm/take more classes.

Im try make more friends atm as well but its hard af srs.

• +1
sadly no man lol, I barely have any friends tbh.

I know pathetic. Hopefully it'll change next semester when I dorm/take more classes.

Nah, not pathetic dude, different people have different problems, whether it’s due to social anxiety, lacking social skills or something else, as long as you’re working on it that’s all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
if you're looking for good deals/are cheap, r/frugalmalefashion always posts good stuff.

As for where to buy clothes consistently, I suggest shopping around, finding a store with clothes that fit you well, and sticking to it. I have a n athletic build (v taper, big quads) and the average American (I'm in the USA) doesnt have my build so most stores dont work. However, I found a store with clothes for people with this bodytype so I shop there.

There are three things that matter when buying clothes: fit, fit, fit. Clothes need to fit you well. If you like the pattern on something but it doesn't fir you really well, DON'T BUY IT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

This3

That is a good idea. A shopping date with my azn waifu.

Never thought of that.

• +1
A good fit is what matters most

• +1
if you're looking for good deals/are cheap, r/frugalmalefashion always posts good stuff.

As for where to buy clothes consistently, I suggest shopping around, finding a store with clothes that fit you well, and sticking to it. I have a n athletic build (v taper, big quads) and the average American (I'm in the USA) doesnt have my build so most stores dont work. However, I found a store with clothes for people with this bodytype so I shop there.

There are three things that matter when buying clothes: fit, fit, fit. Clothes need to fit you well. If you like the pattern on something but it doesn't fir you really well, DON'T BUY IT.
Yeah I'm usually not a fan of Reddit obviously but yeah a few subs are actually good

• +1
Walmart

• +1