Best weightlifting routine for aesthetics and strength?

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
Gymmaxers help a brotha out
where can i find legit info and if u can tell me stuff about gymaxxing naturally then please do

PPL Split (Push pull legs)

Jfl

7 day per week
1day strenghg
1day volume

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stare
PPL Split (Push pull legs)
that isn't good for mass
i wanna train for aesthetics and strength
so stuff like dumbells and barbells are really good

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and Germania
Check Dorian Yates routine

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
that isn't good for mass
i wanna train for aesthetics and strength
so stuff like dumbells and barbells are really good
That isn't good for mass? Dude, as long as you keep your reps in 8-12 you will build mass. You definitelly do perform compound exercises on your Push, pull and leg days but also accessory work..

• +1
That isn't good for mass? Dude, as long as you keep your reps in 8-12 you will build mass. You definitelly do perform compound exercises on your Push, pull and leg days but also accessory work..
oke
i wanna be strong
but have big forearms, chest, arms etc

Well if you wanna be strong, why not do 5/3/1 routine?

I think you have to make your choice, either you want to put on as much muscle or you wanna build strength. Imo I would focus on strength and once you have good strength move onto 8-12 reps so you build mass

• +1
Well if you wanna be strong, why not do 5/3/1 routine?

I think you have to make your choice, either you want to put on as much muscle or you wanna build strength. Imo I would focus on strength and once you have good strength move onto 8-12 reps so you build mass
oke
how strong would an average teenager get after 6 months of compound training

oke
You never ever did sports in you life? What a question...

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
i did football for years, i was really good
and rugby for 1 year
So how good will someone play football or soccer? Like Messi or like the average Joe? It's not possible to give you a serious answer how strong you can get. Some people will never bench 220 pounds, some will do it after 6 months.

Guys he is a beginner and you show him intermediate programs like 531. All he needs is a beginner program.

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Ruby
Gymmaxers help a brotha out
where can i find legit info and if u can tell me stuff about gymaxxing naturally then please do
if you already have a good frame and legs, do bro split. Do only train your back, deltoids, chest with compound movements every other day. when I over train my legs they become bigger and that makes my body look like a x instead a v.

oke
dude you gotta find out whats best for yourself just read alot about bodybuilding and shit get some knowledge and try out exercices for yourself then do a workout plan that fits your body no one can tell you whats best for you especially when we dont know you and make sure to have a proper diet you dont have to count calories but make sure you get enough proteins and to eat more calories than your body needs

Go to th gym lift weights end of story.

Steve cook big man on campus

Good starter

Guys he is a beginner and you show him intermediate programs like 531. All he needs is a beginner program.
he didn't mention it in the beginning how could I know.. lol he said he had big forearms chest arms