KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
FRONT DELTS

Standing Barbell Overhead Press

SIDE DELTS

Dumbbell Lateral Raise

Chest-Supported Dumbbell Y-Raise

REAR DELTS

Rear Delt Swing → Rear Delt Row (dropset)

Rear Delt Cable Pull

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Water is wet. Is not about the exercise you choose but the intensity you apply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, alriodai, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Water is wet. Is not about the exercise you choose but the intensity you apply.
True but for some reason I always felt like I've hit my delts best after doing cable lateral raises. Maybe it's easier to keep the intensity with it idk

True but for some reason I always felt like I've hit my delts best after doing cable lateral raises. Maybe it's easier to keep the intensity with it idk
You don't need to keep the intensity, u should stick to 1-2 sets per exercise. Put your maximum effort into 2 sets and do progressive overload, you don't need long workouts you need intense workouts.
Mike mentzer and pubmed has the ideal concept for muscle growth do your research with those names.
When I used to go to the gym I was hitting 30kgs lateral raises only 1 set and I had the capped delta in the gym almost mogging roidcels

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You don't need to keep the intensity, u should stick to 1-2 sets per exercise. Put your maximum effort into 2 sets and do progressive overload, you don't need long workouts you need intense workouts.
Mike mentzer and pubmed has the ideal concept for muscle growth do your research with those names.
When I used to go to the gym I was hitting 30kgs lateral raises only 1 set and I had the capped delta in the gym almost mogging roidcels
Serious?

Rep?

I don't understand what you trying to say but yeah. Longer workouts lead to raise cortisol. In the other hand high intensity training is the best thing since it stimulates the muscle better and is easier to track your own progress and do progressive overload.
I'm getting into the gym again and I'm sticking to 1 set 5-8 reps and whenever I reach 8-10 reps with certain weight I know I need to up the load in the exercise
1 second excéntric face with explosive concentric is ideal in order to get the most activation in fibers.

I'll look into those names. Can I PM you rq?

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok