Best/worst Limb lengthening surgery height?

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Let’s be real here. Give me the best and worst heights to do leg lengthening surgeries at and explain why you would or wouldn’t at those heights assuming you had the money

5'4 and under or 6'1 and higher is just pointless.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Suns9999, GabachoCopium and 3 others
True if
5'4 and under or 6'1 and higher is just pointless.
someone were 5’8 they could become 5’11 and that is where 90% of women accept your height and don’t reject you

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Gaygymmaxx
True if

someone were 5’8 they could become 5’11 and that is where 90% of women accept your height and don’t reject you
In the end, your face will be more important.
6’ is pretty pointless too
Mmm idk, you can get to 6'3-6'4. I would say 6' is pointless if you have a good face or frame.
Actually now that I think about it if you are 5’4 and can become 5’7 that might be the biggest ascension since you are finally taller than most foids or at least some
Not really, you're going from manlet to disabled manlet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, UrGirlsMcm and looksmaxxing223
Some guy went from 5’5 to 6’0 💀 for 80k
I would love to see a photo of this individual. A 7 inch gain of height in your legs is uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and azuzu
But that’s not the point. Is it actually worth it weighing out the risks/pain/investment spent to go from 6’ to 6’3? I can’t see why anyone 5’9+ would do it.
Nah 6' gets you to height halo height.

More than 4” seems dumb tbh too risky. 5’9 is at least enough to be average
4 on femur

4 on tibia

it doesnt ahve to all be on 1

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and azuzu
5’9-5’11 probably the best range as u go from solidly average to solidly tall.

Tbh tho LL is a meme i dont see how 3 inches could change your life

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
I was making a joke. But you are going from a manlet to a manlet tho.
you're saying someone who's 5'4 struggles the same as someone who's 5'7 ? there's no improvement or what

5’5 to 5’9 is fine but 6’ is absurd
Live life taller always faces issues, paley or betz or someone is fine
The max height you can lengthen depends entirely on you and your arm length. Most people should look fine with 3-4 though yes.

5’9-5’11 probably the best range as u go from solidly average to solidly tall.

Tbh tho LL is a meme i dont see how 3 inches could change your life
Interesting perspective I disagree because 5’9 is still average and taller than foids and 5’11 is basically just larp 6’1 and wear lifts so not worth it. 5’6-5’8 might be the most worthy idk

5'4-5'7 is great cause you can reach a good height. 5'11+ is pointless

you're saying someone who's 5'4 struggles the same as someone who's 5'7 ? there's no improvement or what
Obviously being 5'7 is better than being 5'4. But you're still going to be a manlet and get heightmogged a lot (Assuming if the individual is in the West).

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
5'4-5'7 is great cause you can reach a good height. 5'11+ is pointless
What would be the greatest shift in quality of life tho? 5’11+ wouldn’t change much. 5’ wouldn’t change much but 5’4-5’7 might change alot

• +1
What would be the greatest shift in quality of life tho? 5’11+ wouldn’t change much. 5’ wouldn’t change much but 5’4-5’7 might change alot
Assuming you get a 5 inch ll I'd say 5'6-5'11 is a huge change going from manlet to average-upper average height

Obviously being 5'7 is better than being 5'4. But you're still going to be a manlet and get heightmogged a lot (Assuming if the individual is in the West).
The point is it's still worth, also if you're 5'4 you should just not cope and get at least 6 inches

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Assuming you get a 5 inch ll I'd say 5'6-5'11 is a huge change going from manlet to average-upper average height
I can see that. 5’11 is honestly an under rated height gets a lot of hate but is at least a standard deviation + average in USA

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
I would love to see a photo of this individual. A 7 inch gain of height in your legs is uncanny.
He got 2 surgeries you can only gain up to 4 inches in each surgery

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
anything to get in the 6'1-6'3 range, you can just fraud at -3 inches so over that you should get LLS

I
think being 5’7 compared to 5’4 is exponentially better than being 6’2 vs 5’11 or something

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and NZb6Air
No. 5’11 to 6ft is the best height to do it as it will you to 6’3+ ( which is ideal)
Tbh there's a bigger difference in your height falioing you rather than haloing you. A MTN at 5'11 will have more similar experiences with a 6'3 MTN rather than a 5'6 MTN.

Tbh there's a bigger difference in your height falioing you rather than haloing you. A MTN at 5'11 will have more similar experiences with a 6'3 MTN rather than a 5'6 MTN.
Facts height is not your problem after 5’9 or even 5’10. 5’6 is brutal

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Saint Casanova
Even if you have bad posture ?
That's not growing then, just displaying your full height, going to space for a few months makes you gain a few temporary inches also, is that growing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
That's not growing then, just displaying your full height, going to space for a few months makes you gain a few temporary inches also, is that growing
You’re right. Would you say most people have 0.5-1 inch to add with perfect posture and walking ?

• +1
actually i change my mind the best benefit would come going from like manlet to average

so like 5’5 to 5’9 or 5’6 to 5’10.

i just remembered a scientific researcher who studies this stuff says each couple inches gives u a huge benefit if you’re in the short range and diminishing returns happen at like 6’0-6’1 so going from 5’6 to 5’10 is way more of a benefit then going from like 5’10 to 6’2