Best/worst Limb lengthening surgery height?

actually i change my mind the best benefit would come going from like manlet to average

so like 5’5 to 5’9 or 5’6 to 5’10.

i just remembered a scientific researcher who studies this stuff says each couple inches gives u a huge benefit if you’re in the short range and diminishing returns happen at like 6’0-6’1 so going from 5’6 to 5’10 is way more of a benefit then going from like 5’10 to 6’2
Exactly

You’re right. Would you say most people have 0.5-1 inch to add with perfect posture and walking ?
The thing is posture is related to so many things like airway, neurochemistry etc if you're a recessed incel, you need bimax and some positive reinforcement to raise your head up, you can't just fix your posture with will or regular practice

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
The thing is posture is related to so many things like airway, neurochemistry etc if you're a recessed incel, you need bimax and some positive reinforcement to raise your head up, you can't just fix your posture with will or regular practice
Can rear delt imbalance also contribute to bad posture ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
More than 4” seems dumb tbh too risky. 5’9 is at least enough to be average
I would love to see a photo of this individual. A 7 inch gain of height in your legs is uncanny.
He went to live life taller, they always face issues after

Also check out this guys YouTube he debunks all the myths of “you won’t walk again” infact if you do recovery correctly and have enough time your new bones will be stronger than the old ones

The point is it's still worth, also if you're 5'4 you should just not cope and get at least 6 inches
I mean if 5'4 guys got the money and go to the best surgeon they can find then it wouldn't hurt to go for it I guess.
He got 2 surgeries you can only gain up to 4 inches in each surgery
Interesting...
5’4-5’10? 😂
I didn't say or imply that 5'4-5'10 is the best height to get it at all if that's what you're questioning. I'm just stating that it's pointless for guys who are turbo manlets to get the surgery since they'll still get height mogged and that tall guys (6'1 and higher) are better off focusing on their face since they already have the height..

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and NZb6Air
But that’s not the point. Is it actually worth it weighing out the risks/pain/investment spent to go from 6’ to 6’3? I can’t see why anyone 5’9+ would do it.
In my view yes. Height halo doesn't just apply for dating.

Also check out this guys YouTube he debunks all the myths of “you won’t walk again” infact if you do recovery correctly and have enough time your new bones will be stronger than the old ones

The guy in the tiktok seems so much more intelligent than the others in the room, just from how he's talking.

But 6’ to 6’3 isn’t even a big deal you are just tall or taller. Going from below average to average is life changing i bet
It does matter to an extent, it just depends on the circles/socio economic classes you run in.

I come from an upper middle class background. While average height in Australia is 5'10 in my background it's 6'. 3 inches in height is 100% worth it.

Also height is relative.

It does matter to an extent, it just depends on the circles/socio economic classes you run in.

I come from an upper middle class background. While average height in Australia is 5'10 in my background it's 6'. 3 inches in height is 100% worth it.

Also height is relative.
Would you rather be 5’9 or 6’9?

Let’s be real here. Give me the best and worst heights to do leg lengthening surgeries at and explain why you would or wouldn’t at those heights assuming you had the money
Best: none

5' 7" to 6' 0" is a strong difference. I would do it if it was at a top clinic with trusted surgeons (lots of cases under their belt) and if time wasn't a problem since it takes 5-6 months for recovery.

It's a surgery that's controversial for stupid reasons, in reality it's no different than breaking your legs in an accident and having them recover, with them only stretching your bones apart conservatively (3 inches on femur and 2 on tibia is maximum recommended) until you reach your desired height.

The only serious complications I observed so far is with patients who lengthen more than the recommended 5 inches on both femur and tibia.

5' 7" to 6' 0" is a strong difference. I would do it if it was at a top clinic with trusted surgeons (lots of cases under their belt) and if time wasn't a problem since it takes 5-6 months for recovery.

It's a surgery that's controversial for stupid reasons, in reality it's no different than breaking your legs in an accident and having them recover, with them only stretching your bones apart conservatively (3 inches on femur and 2 on tibia is maximum recommended) until you reach your desired height.

The only serious complications I observed so far is with patients who lengthen more than the recommended 5 inches on both femur and tibia.
Is 5’7 to 6’ as drastic as 5’4 to 5’8 tho

Is 5’7 to 6’ as drastic as 5’4 to 5’8 tho
I would say 5' 7" to 6' is more drastic because you're going from below average to well above average, whereas from 5' 4" to 5' 8" you're going from really below average to almost average.

I would say 5' 7" to 6' is more drastic because you're going from below average to well above average, whereas from 5' 4" to 5' 8" you're going from really below average to almost average.
Idk I thought that as well but at 5’4 you are subhuman shorter than women and at 5’8 finally taller than 90% women so must be better tbh