AM I A BAD FRIEND

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

Context and Prom Night
So basically prom was this past weekend and me and 4 of my guy friends went and we each had a date. One of my friends did not have a date so he got set up with a girl who knew one of the other girls in my prom group. Over the last month hes told me shes dry and boring and just complained about her personality. I having BP knowledge knew it was just because hes a bulked up 20% bf normie (when not bulked). I tried to help but hes bluepilled and redpilled on dating in general. Prom night comes, and me and this girl is really pretty. Not a stacylite but a strong mtb with a pheno i personally really like. Shes very dry with him irl and I started talking to her throughout the day and I am giving her pretty deep eye contact when we talk. Towards the end of the night I could tell that we both wanted to be with each other but had other dates. I thought nothing more of it and got home at around 1AM.

tiger tiger, burning bright — play nice. (a little blurb)

It feels wrong but is it?
I wake up the next morning and this girl adds me on snap. I was confused and added her back. I asked another guy in the group if she added him and he said no. In that moment I knew, she wanted me. We chatted a little bit and then she ended the convo by sending a snap so i left her on delievered until around 9:50PM. The convo btw was me TRYING TO CONVINCE HER TO ACTUALLY HANGOUT WITH MY FRIEND. I even told my friend to ask if this girl had single friends so that we could hangout as a group. She was NOT interested and implied she would only hangout if i came to and we could all hangout as "friends" and i genuinely tried even tho I KNEW SHE WANTED ME AND NOT HIM. I snap her late night and then she tells me that none of her friends are single and that sparks a 3 hours long nonstop convo. Literally 3 minutes was the longest gap between our messages last night. I tried here and there to help my friend but by around 11 i gave in and we both acknodlged that she doesnt want him and she said she gets "friend vibes" from him. Around 12 i said "we should just ditch ____ and____" and she says "I think we have done that by now...".

She then procceeds to bash my date and say i should stop texting her. She also slipped up and told me that 2 of her friends are actually single. She LIED SO I COULD NOT BE WITH HER FRIENDS AND WOULD END UP WITH HER???? I am lost guys I feel like a pos but today he found out about her adding me and i think he talked to her about it cuz she sent me a dry text after he found out. I currenlty have her on open but I want her so so bad. Literally we are meant to be and me and her are being held hostage by this guy. Hes one of my bestfriends but she does not want him she wants me and at the end of the day they never dated and she never wanted him. Its not fair to have this girl be off limits because of borderline oneitis. And after today he may have taken me down with him. It was supposed to be a secret, for the first time I did not say a word to my friends about a girl i wanted. I kept my mouth shut. I did things right. I slipped up by showing my phone and he saw her snap me. I tried to play it cool but hes already gone a messed things up. I want her, i want her bad.

SUIFUEL UPDATE
I completely forgot but during that whole time we were texting she was also texting HIM. He was telling me about it this morning and how he stayed up talking to her because she could not go asleep and that she usally goes to bed at 10. SHE LITERALLY FUCKED UP HER SLEEP SCHELDULE TO TALK TO ME. I feel like trash bro i literally told him "bro your getting busy" and he said no it was pretty dry. ME AND HER HAD A GREAT 3 HOUR CONVO WHILE THEY WERE TALKING. I genuinely never have done a guy this bad let alone my friend.
trust no one : ewan-mcgregor: EUPHORIA + being an actual comedy

Conflicted morals,

-Pride
My Gif Factory — Jacob Elordi “Euphoria” gifs

Attachments

• 1712612593856.png
    1712612593856.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: grief, Alexios and _MVP_

• So Sad
Reactions: grief and Pride
Dnr

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite, grief, Kristin and 3 others
literally season 2 nate jacobs lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Jarate
tales from the slums of mumbai

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief and ominion
literally season 2 nate jacobs lmao
this situation reminded me of that but they were never even dating (my friend and this girl) and she never liked him so i do not think its really that bad

• So Sad
Reactions: grief

• So Sad
People are selfish. If the roles were reversed, he would have done it anyway.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, grief and Pride
People are selfish. If the roles were reversed, he would have done it anyway.
bro thank you my lord i was put in his situation literally last month where a girl i wanted wanted my friend but instead of hogging her and making her off limits (like my blupilled friend rn) i gave it up and let my friend do his thing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Michael Myers
bro thank you my lord i was put in his situation literally last month where a girl i wanted wanted my friend but instead of hogging her and making her off limits (like my blupilled friend rn) i gave it up and let my friend do his thing
Yeah, so just go for it, man. If he was your friend then he would be accepting. Now if he had liked her for years and whatnot then it would be awful, though — but that’s not the case. He will find someone else he likes anyway.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and VivaCristoRey
SOUNDTRACK

Context and Prom Night
So basically prom was this past weekend and me and 4 of my guy friends went and we each had a date. One of my friends did not have a date so he got set up with a girl who knew one of the other girls in my prom group. Over the last month hes told me shes dry and boring and just complained about her personality. I having BP knowledge knew it was just because hes a bulked up 20% bf normie (when not bulked). I tried to help but hes bluepilled and redpilled on dating in general. Prom night comes, and me and this girl is really pretty. Not a stacylite but a strong mtb with a pheno i personally really like. Shes very dry with him irl and I started talking to her throughout the day and I am giving her pretty deep eye contact when we talk. Towards the end of the night I could tell that we both wanted to be with each other but had other dates. I thought nothing more of it and got home at around 1AM.

I wake up the next morning and this girl adds me on snap. I was confused and added her back. I asked another guy in the group if she added him and he said no. In that moment I knew, she wanted me. We chatted a little bit and then she ended the convo by sending a snap so i left her on delievered until around 9:50PM. The convo btw was me TRYING TO CONVINCE HER TO ACTUALLY HANGOUT WITH MY FRIEND. I even told my friend to ask if this girl had single friends so that we could hangout as a group. She was NOT interested and implied she would only hangout if i came to and we could all hangout as "friends" and i genuinely tried even tho I KNEW SHE WANTED ME AND NOT HIM. I snap her late night and then she tells me that none of her friends are single and that sparks a 3 hours long nonstop convo. Literally 3 minutes was the longest gap between our messages last night. I tried here and there to help my friend but by around 11 i gave in and we both acknodlged that she doesnt want him and she said she gets "friend vibes" from him. Around 12 i said "we should just ditch ____ and____" and she says "I think we have done that by now...".
View attachment 2847577

She then procceeds to bash my date and say i should stop texting her. She also slipped up and told me that 2 of her friends are actually single. She LIED SO I COULD NOT BE WITH HER FRIENDS AND WOULD END UP WITH HER???? I am lost guys I feel like a pos but today he found out about her adding me and i think he talked to her about it cuz she sent me a dry text after he found out. I currenlty have her on open but I want her so so bad. Literally we are meant to be and me and her are being held hostage by this guy. Hes one of my bestfriends but she does not want him she wants me and at the end of the day they never dated and she never wanted him. Its not fair to have this girl be off limits because of borderline oneitis. And after today he may have taken me down with him. It was supposed to be a secret, for the first time I did not say a word to my friends about a girl i wanted. I kept my mouth shut. I did things right. I slipped up by showing my phone and he saw her snap me. I tried to play it cool but hes already gone a messed things up. I want her, i want her bad.

SUIFUEL UPDATE
I completely forgot but during that whole time we were texting she was also texting HIM. He was telling me about it this morning and how he stayed up talking to her because she could not go asleep and that she usally goes to bed at 10. SHE LITERALLY FUCKED UP HER SLEEP SCHELDULE TO TALK TO ME. I feel like trash bro i literally told him "bro your getting busy" and he said no it was pretty dry. ME AND HER HAD A GREAT 3 HOUR CONVO WHILE THEY WERE TALKING. I genuinely never have done a guy this bad let alone my friend.

Conflicted morals,

-Pride

Is your best friend white

• So Sad
SOUNDTRACK

Context and Prom Night

View attachment 2847577

SUIFUEL UPDATE

Conflicted morals,

-Pride

Tell your homie the truth that she doesn’t want him and is a hoe to you

• So Sad