Beta bux snaps and kills Judge Chad after he grants ex wife the house,kids & $1100/month

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Even soy beta buxxes can take so much. He shot and killed Judge Chad in his driveway
231020092759 pedro argote
Betabuxx husband

231020072352 judge andrew wilkinson
Judge Chad...52 in this photo, you know he definitely was Chad 30 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse, aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles and 2 others
why not kill the whore too. I mean might as well, you’re going to prison anyway, might as well have some fun

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, Deleted member 21297, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Based

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
Dam that judge was a mogger. Probably lived a great 52 years, hard to feel too bad

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Dam that judge was a mogger. Probably lived a great 52 years, hard to feel too bad
"was a mogger" he's still a chad for his age group. Hell for his age group he's probably better looking compared to men his age then he was in his prime.

"was a mogger" he's still a chad for his age group. Hell for his age group he's probably better looking compared to men his age then he was in his prime.
yeah looked great for 52, I would have assumed 45 max.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
why not kill the whore too. I mean might as well, you’re going to prison anyway, might as well have some fun
you got me fucked up nigga! I’m disemboweling that ho and wearing hers intestines like some WWE world champion shit. doing trick shot and rko type shit. Yall got me fucked the hell up

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, Vermilioncore, klip11 and 1 other person
Was as in when he was alive dummy

damn, a real chad would have done some matrix chit and killed the incel trying to shoot at him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and klip11
He still mogged.org posters in their teens and early 20s

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male

Users who are viewing this thread

Back