Beta-Carotene maxxing

Deleted member 10367

Deleted member 10367

Diamond
So i have a few doubts:
-Are supplements even necessary? How many carrots would you need to eat to get your recomended dose?
-I've heard you need to get some sun exposure aswell to maximize results. But how much exactly? (i don't want to fuck up my skin in the longterm)
Does using using sunscreen affect it too much?

@Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
I was carrotmaxxing untill I realized its retarded lifestyle to eat 0.5kg of carrots every day if u can just take 2 pills lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, neckcheck, Preoximerianas and 4 others
To much beta carotene blocks thyroid function....

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, neckcheck and BrickTop
I was carrotmaxxing untill I realized its retarded lifestyle to eat 0.5kg of carrots every day if u can just take 2 pills lmao.
Or you can replace your carb source (rice, potato etc) with sweet potatos
So you complete your carbs and betacarotenmaxxing for a day

I was thinking it's retarded to eat 10 carrots a day until I realized it's eventually a jaw exercise. High IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 275
Carrots are a hard food and will help jaw develop

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck
Yes this is good reference

Best to get some Carotenes from a variety of food sources (Oranges, Carrots, Yams) but not to overdose the amount you ingest compared to your Vitamin A intake from animal sources as it is more vital form of the nutrient.
So how many carrots per day can I consume then?

So how many carrots per day can I consume then?
I think 2-3 carrots is good for most. I find eating them shredded a-la Ray Peat Carot Salad is easier on my digestion.

The insoluble fiber content is good for motility but be careful if you already eat sufficient amount of fiber. Too much = :feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: neckcheck
What happens then? :feelstrash:

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
So i have a few doubts:
-Are supplements even necessary? How many carrots would you need to eat to get your recomended dose?
-I've heard you need to get some sun exposure aswell to maximize results. But how much exactly? (i don't want to fuck up my skin in the longterm)
Does using using sunscreen affect it too much?
It causes cancer so no