Tanning 101

Everything you need to know about tanning by @maxxmclooks

Decided to write this thread after seeing how many people don't completely understand tanning and how to optimally tanmaxx so this is for you all.

I'm not gonna highlight the importance of tan for esthetics or ramble about how much it will ascend you since it's pretty obvious tan is good. Also not gonna go in-depth how tanning works, just ask ChatGPT if you are interested in the science.

How to tan most effectively
  • Find out when the UV index is at its highest in your area, higher UV index = faster tan. I personally don't sunbathe under 3 UVI because it's not worth the time and tanning is boring as hell.
  • Take 20mgs of beta carotene and lycopene daily, injecting melanotan 2 works better but you can get very similar results with carotene and lycopene and it's a lot easier plus legal.
  • Cover your hair with a cloth or if that's not possible then apply SPF50 sunscreen to your hair to prevent UV light damage to hair. UV radiation is really bad for hair and makes them dry and brittle and makes them break a lot easily.
  • Personally I like to put SPF50 sunscreen to my eyebrows for the same reason as to hair, especially if the UVI is really high or if I'm in the sun for longer periods.
  • Use a bronzer or tanning lotion
  • And obviously be in the sun, the longer the better

Other things that you should know
  • Just taking beta carotene and lycopene doesn't give you tan, you will also need UV exposure
  • Just pinning melanotan 2 doesn't give you tan, you still need UV exposure
  • Don't sunbathe while using tretinoin or isotretinoin, the risk of skin damage is highly increased.
  • Beta carotene decreases the risk of your skin getting burnt so you don't necessary need sunscreen supposing you don't live in the sahara desert or sum

And yeah, pretty much do that and you will achieve mogger coloring, personally did this for a week and every time I go out like 5-10 foids ask if I have self tanner on plus everyone is mirin my coloring:feelsyay:

My mother said I look like a brazilian and my grandmother called me nigger:lul:

After tanmaxxing, color changes in different lightings obv but u get the idea, first two are candids

View attachment 3018920View attachment 3018922
View attachment 3018925View attachment 3018926

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO UNSTRETCH

Comment if u have any questions, I might have missed some things
You look like you have jaundice.