Beta Male Strategies (NO CHAD NEEDED)

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛
Chad isn't the only one that can get pussy!!:p Through manipulation and running the correct beta male strategies you can get pussy too!

The lower your looks level the more adept you need to be at these strategies, Regardless they will work.

Beta Male Strategy 1: The shoulder to lean on.
This strategy is great for normies, essentially you want to be a walking emotional tampon that wants to be a real tampon.
43636422-mascot-illustration-of-a-tampon-with-its-hands-on-its-waist.jpg

You want to infiltrate this female's inner circle with 0 semblance of a threat so much so that she doesn't know if you're gay or not. She will let you in just to attempt to figure you out, even if she's not interested in you.

Women love to unravel mysteries because they all seem to fancy themselves to be geniuses for some odd reason. Use that to your advantage and stay close to her while never revealing everything so she is still content with you being around.

You want to be around so much that it's weird for her to be without you at that point you want to pull back just a little bit. If she chases you a little bit wait a little and do it again, If not, get closer to her.

Now at this point, you use the information she gives you about her relationships while you're in emotional tampon mode to covertly wreck every relationship she's in and you're always there offering your shoulder, once enough of those relationships 'coincidently' fail she'll look to you romantically
dick9we3.jpg

Beta Male Strategy 2: The thristy nigga.
This is the strategy that those dudes that ask, "where's my hug?" employ.
B3UDB84CYAEo3A8.jpg

Essentially, you want to be as thirsty, desperate and shameless as humanly possible. She may be disgusted by you but she loves attention and you may eventually get your chance if you're lucky. Works especially well if she's drunk. You want to be so annoying, so needy that she fucks you just because you keep asking and she wants to get rid of you, maybe she becomes curious , maybe she wants to get back at her boyfriend.
Your only job is to make sure you're there when the time is right to strike, you are an ambush predator.
d0914daf66f66b9fcb7a66b10326238c.jpg

Beta Male Strategy 3: The White Knight
You will defend her honor at all costs
WhiteKnight.jpg

You are a holy knight that will defend the princess from all who make attempts to defile her, nobody will be doing that but you... you are special to her which is why she's been waiting to sleep with you. All those other men she fucks will never be able to compare to her true knight in shining armor, when time is right, and she is 30 years old you will sweep her off her feet by horse drawn carriage and have passionate sex once every day, or month... probably once a month.

Beta Male Strategy 4: The ATM Daddy.
Money, money, money , money ... monEY

600-01646062en_Masterfile.jpg

You're a 'high value man' and have money to spend, why not on women?

Money = Coochie , pay for everything, money is power.

Beta Male Strategy 5: The E-Beta.
this is a mix off all the other 4 strategies, except it's on the internet for the maximum amount of coochie opportunities.

You essentially are entering the lottery, put in time on girls Twitch streams, Chaturbate, Youtube, Tik-Tok, Instagram, Snapchat even. and in time, perhaps it will be your cock getting sucked when your dedication and patronage is recognized.

If none of this works you can always become femboy
bluefield-anime-anime-boys-traps-femboy-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, AlwaysHaveQuestions, GripMaxxing and 11 others
beta male trait, knowing all this shiit cause u think u dont belong to what u called "beta male"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and SkinjobCatastrophe
beta male trait, knowing all this shiit cause u think u dont belong to what u called "beta male"
beta male trait, accusing other males of being a beta male.
stop projecting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
beta male trait, accusing other males of being a beta male.
stop projecting.
in short "YOU"? Whats the diffirence from ur post and ur comment?

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Mirin high effort comedy thread. I laughed jfl.

But even if you're joking at the ineffectiveness of these strategies they probably still end up getting some shitty pussy from simping. Mogs me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others

But even if you're joking at the ineffectiveness of these strategies they probably still end up getting some shitty pussy from simping. Mogs me.
damn this is a comedy thread i recognized myself as atleast having 3 of these traits

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
  • +1
  • +1

this shit can work, this is basically how normies end up getting pussy 90% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Danish_Retard and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Dnrd but looks legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, eyelidcel and SkinjobCatastrophe
good thread

• Love it
Reactions: eyelidcel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
The where my hug at mfs are a shameless disgrace

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and eyelidcel
if you pay a girls meal in a expensive restraurant your chances of fucking her may be 30%

meanwhile in Germany you can fuck a hooker with 30 euro with a 100% rate

• JFL
if you pay a girls meal in a expensive restraurant your chances of fucking her may be 30%

meanwhile in Germany you can fuck a hooker with 30 euro with a 100% rate
yeah but dudes want to catch a fish not go to the supermarket and buy one.

over for you. wtf is mgtow copper? what is it's market value?
NatCopper.jpg
op is farfromaverage fanboi, and he refuse to call himself a "mgtow "? :redpill::redpill: Im so redpilled, i watch farfromaverage im so alpha DOG GANG LEADER
Beta man

U thought thats me? Are you even real? Do u have negative 90 iq or smth?
U thought I thought that was you? Are you even real? Do u have a negative 90 iq or smth?

U thought I thought that was you? Are you even real? Do u have a negative 90 iq or smth?
U thought that I thought that you thought that was me? Are you even real? Do u have a negative 90 iq or smth?

U thought that I thought that you thought that was me? Are you even real? Do u have a negative 90 iq or smth?
you thought that I thought that you thought that I thought that you thought that was me? Are you even real? Do u have a negative 90 iq or smth?

you thought that I thought that you thought that I thought that you thought that was me? Are you even real? Do u have a negative 90 iq or smth?
do math, u cant count, add properly?

Beta male strategy 6: The gay friend

• +1
I'm a gamma male :eek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eyelidcel and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back