Beta Normie used to cockblock me at work (storytime)

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
This was a while ago back when I worked shitty minimum wage jobs. There was this normie (he heightmogged me tho but was average looking in the face) who was getting jealous because the girl he wanted (a female coworker) was all over me JFL. It was some whitegirl who was into me so she would always try to find some reason to chat with me and just be around me, etc. This dude was working at the place longer than me (and so was the chick) so i'm guessing this dude was trynna be the "nice guy" and get this chick to fuck him for months prior lmao. So for me to come in and and have this chick all over me set him off. So he started to clockblock me and would butt into our convos or the general area. For example, the chick would find some way so we could be alone and shit and this beta boy would find some reason to come around so we couldn't be alone and find some way to get into the convo/talking space. Such a little bitch move. But the chick was a normie so I wasn't interested in fucking her in the first place, eventhough I easily could've. It even got to the point where the chick was always touching me and one time she pushed her ass into me out of playfulness and you could see the rage in this dude's face :lul::soy:, esp everytime he'd see us chat. Imagine being this bad over one fucking bitch when there's millions of chicks out there to choose from.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 9568, sandcelmuttcel and 4 others
If this was me i would beat the shit out of that normie

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12234
If this was me i would beat the shit out of that normie
lmao yah I was trolling him after I figured he was into her. I actually didn't realize it at first... :hnghn:

It’s always a humble brag with this nigga lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 12234 and PYT
Youre ugly as fuck and it was an obese white girl

• JFL
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 9568