Betabuxxing the only hope for ethnics?

Is betabuxxing the only hope for ethnics?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Seriously

I have a bunch of cousins who are above average looking and tall but are literally +30 years old and are still virgins and can't get wives

meanwhile all my cousins who are girls are dating white dudes with blonde hair or are already married to a white dude.

I dont know if this is an issue for only California but it seems like just being ethnic alone warrants chadlite looks, good height, good dick size, good money, the whole 9 yards

and even then there are white guys with all of that too

when I look at the ethnicels who got a women to let them impregnate her so they could have access to children they could raise to start a family, its always ethnics who have a PHD or are in medical school or in law etc

Seriously

I have a bunch of cousins who are above average looking and tall but are literally +30 years old and are still virgins and can't get wives

meanwhile all my cousins who are girls are dating white dudes with blonde hair or are already married to a white dude.

I dont know if this is an issue for only California but it seems like just being ethnic alone warrants chadlite looks, good height, good dick size, good money, the whole 9 yards

and even then there are white guys with all of that too

when I look at the ethnicels who got a women to let them impregnate her so they could have access to children they could raise to start a family, its always ethnics who have a PHD or are in medical school or in law etc
I wish I was in Cali so many hot Latina’s fuck the white girls bro . Go for the hot Latina’s

I wish I was in Cali so many hot Latina’s fuck the white girls bro . Go for the hot Latina’s
I've asked out well more Hispanic than white girls

It's the same thing with all you ethnics that worship white people

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Depends on your ethnicity maybe

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846
If you're attractive enough you can transcend races tbh
Lol stfu

That's like saying if ur short u can get away with it if ur attractive enough
At the end of the day being short or being ethnic is a major FAILO and u can't just "be more attracrive bro" cuz there are tall white guys who are more attractive anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Lol stfu

That's like saying if ur short u can get away with it if ur attractive enough
At the end of the day being short or being ethnic is a major FAILO and u can't just "be more attracrive bro" cuz there are tall white guys who are more attractive anyways
I'm just answering your question in OP, assuming you're talking about ethnics in general, regardless of their looks. IMO Persians are not a very disadvantaged ethnic. If you said betabuxx is the only hope for curries it might sound more plausible.

• +1
I'm just answering your question in OP, assuming you're talking about ethnics in general, regardless of their looks. IMO Persians are not a very disadvantaged ethnic. If you said betabuxx is the only hope for curries it might sound more plausible.
Ye but let's just say if a 5/10 white guy approached a girl and a 6.5/10 Persian approached a girl they would have an equal chance

For worse ethnicities however

I know many girls on discord who say they won't even date usually blacks or Indians no matter how goodlooking they are

And if u use goodlooking curries on tinder u will see how hard they have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back