I'm sick of eating only coconut water and bananas, Any suggestion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu and ryuken
why do you eat only coconut water and bananas

• +1
Reactions: ey88
To debloat and a low calorie deficit, I eat this sometimes with coffee

I doubt that will resolve being bloated. Your issue hopefully is that you have too much body fat. I was in taking hella potassium for a few months and it did absolutely nothing for me. When I went on a cal deficit, my face started becoming more defined.

I doubt that will resolve being bloated. Your issue hopefully is that you have too much body fat. I was in taking hella potassium for a few months and it did absolutely nothing for me. When I went on a cal deficit, my face started becoming more defined.
Nah I'm not that fat my weight is 60 I don't know what metric is used when I got weighted

Im eating 5l of water taking d3 k2 potassium gluconate and I eat 5 bananas for breakfast I only eat two times a day I eat 3 eggs no salt with a cup of rice with coffee

Im eating 5l of water taking d3 k2 potassium gluconate and I eat 5 bananas for breakfast I only eat two times a day I eat 3 eggs no salt with a cup of rice with coffee
If your bf percentage is low enough, then it’s probably because you have low bone mass. Pm me a pic of your face for help

• +1
Reactions: IblameMotivation and autistic_tendencies
I would just supplement with potassium with a ratio of 4:1 whatever your daily sodium intake is. Just don't take it all at once to avoid digestion issues and I wouldn't recommend potassium chloride. I got a bag of it and it tastes disgusting but atleast I can kms whenever I want now.

• +1
Reactions: IblameMotivation
I would just supplement with potassium with a ratio of 4:1 whatever your daily sodium intake is. Just don't take it all at once to avoid digestion issues and I wouldn't recommend potassium chloride. I got a bag of it and it tastes disgusting but atleast I can kms whenever I want now.
W suggestion Im not taking potassium chloride but potassium gluconate

• +1
Reactions: AscendOrRopemaxx
If your bf percentage is low enough, then it’s probably because you have low bone mass. Pm me a pic of your face for help
Il send you my face if I ascend

Bait IMG 8527

• Hmm...
This nigga really fell for the tiktok looksmaxxing shit JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IblameMotivation, SEAmaxxer and jordanisbetterthanu
W suggestion Im not taking potassium chloride but potassium gluconate
Thats good, I would stop buying bananas and coconut water if I were you to save money and calories. I see you drink coffee that is good with debloating. I would also recommend gua sha your face but with your hands and ice bath for face for quick debloat and 5L water is a lot. Unless if ur very big I think 4L would be good enough and make sure to supplement pottasium intermittely and probably better after pissing as you lose electrolytes when drinking lots of water.

• +1
holy newest gen tiktokcel

• JFL
just stop eating period fatty

• +1
Keep eating bananas, look at chimps theyre all shredded

• +1
Reactions: myks.yeee