Better looks increase your confidence and happiness

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I hate when people say that looking better wouldn’t change your confidence/personality.

While it might be true for some individuals who are legit mentally ill and truly have to work on their mentality it isn’t true for the majority of people.

There are many examples for it, like people who became more confident after going from overweight to a healthy weight for example. This change in confidence comes mainly from two things:
1) You like and accept your own body more than before
2) Other people treat you better than before because of the physical change of your body

I already experienced it often myself even with small stuff.

One time I used an eyeliner and really over painted my eyebrows, increasing the density, thickness and darkness of them. After that I immediately liked my face more than before and felt an slight boost in confidence.

Or sometimes my hair just lays really good and this makes me automatically more confident.
Now imagine how much big improvements like a better jawline, eye area etc would increase the confidence and self acceptance of yourself.

And on the other hand if my hair looks much worse than usual, or I have a skin breakout etc I feel even less confident and comfortable in my body than usual.

If this isn’t the clear evidence for the correlation of looks and confidence idk

• +1
Reactions: thisend, iwillbeflinch, Chadeep and 26 others
it's true but it also normalises super quick
there is no mentally sane person that would still feel the same thrill from mogging six months later when he gets used to it probably doesn't even notice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16453 and 2 others
Hi iq

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
it's true but it also normalises super quick
there is no mentally sane person that would still feel the same thrill from mogging six months later when he gets used to it probably doesn't even notice
Massive cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member and 3 others
I hate when people say that looking better wouldn’t change your confidence/personality.

While it might be true for some individuals who are legit mentally ill and truly have to work on their mentality it isn’t true for the majority of people.

There are many examples for it, like people who became more confident after going from overweight to a healthy weight for example. This change in confidence comes mainly from two things:
2) Other people treat you better than before because of the physical change of your body

One time I used an eyeliner and really over painted my eyebrows, increasing the density, thickness and darkness of them. After that I immediately liked my face more than before and felt an slight boost in confidence.

Or sometimes my hair just lays really good and this makes me automatically more confident.
Now imagine how much big improvements like a better jawline, eye area etc would increase the confidence and self acceptance of yourself.

And on the other hand if my hair looks much worse than usual, or I have a skin breakout etc I feel even less confident and comfortable in my body than usual.

If this isn’t the clear evidence for the correlation of looks and confidence idk
Literally same

• +1
Literally same
I know for 100% that an increase in my looks would make me also more happier and confident.
I bet my life on that.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member and 1 other person

I find it so fucking gay that we rely on the thoughts and opinions of others to truly live a happy life what a cucked primal instinct

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and alriodai
I know for 100% that an increase in my looks would make me also more happier and confident.
I bet my life on that.
Whenever my skin is smooth clear and my hair is good Im 250% confident

While if I see skin imperfections I lose most of my confidence

I try to cope with the " first impression " as when people see you first they will be used to ur looks and wont really notice theses changes if they minor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 16834 and germanlooks
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and germanlooks
Would all your problems instantly be solved if you woke up as prime Maher

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 16834 and germanlooks
looks are everything and i have always looked like shit, fuuuuuuck

• +1
True when I had a beard and good hair I felt really good about myself ngl and was happier. I got a buzz cut and shaved a few weeks ago and I feel subhuman asf cause I look like a paki grooming gang member.

Also when you look good and are confident, you will be more inclined to say things that you actually wanna say cause your not insecure, so increasing your looks will actually improve your personality in a way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 16834 and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
only being giga chad could make me happy and more confident. till then i will not leave my room:kys:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and germanlooks
I find it so fucking gay that we rely on the thoughts and opinions of others to truly live a happy life what a cucked primal instinct
It’s not only about the other people.
Just looking in the mirror and seeing a better looking face would increase my confidence even if other people would treat me still the same

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It’s not only about the other people.
Just looking in the mirror and seeing a better looking face would increase my confidence even if other people would treat me still the same
Being better looking is pretty much a solution to 99% of problems.

• +1
Reactions: selfmaxing, Deleted member 14905, germanlooks and 1 other person

I agree facial surgery is so advanced now that basically anyone could easily improve .5-1 point in looks. Which in most cases would dramatically change peoples lives.

Now this women lisa from black pink can get almost any dick she wants, once your go into the 7/10 + as a women you can literally get almost any dick you want.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
me clicking on this thread:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Can relate to this

• +1

autism but I think this is what happens in the morning when someone thinks they're having a good day

• +1
increases confidence hugely but not the underlying personality, maybe makes you more NT/low inhib but you'll still be the same person inside

• +1
increases confidence hugely but not the underlying personality, maybe makes you more NT/low inhib but you'll still be the same person inside
Yes but a lack of confidence always will harm your personality.
For example if you are really funny and can make good jokes but just don’t have the confidence to do them around many people because you are feared to get judged.

In this case an increase in confidence would also better your personality by revealing it more

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yes but a lack of confidence always will harm your personality.
For example if you are really funny and can make good jokes but just don’t have the confidence to do them around many people because you are feared to get judged.
gl guys can say anything in a joking tone and get laughs, figures why you'll be confident saying even the dumbest shit
In this case an increase in confidence would also better your personality by revealing it more
looks completely change your perceived personality though agreed

introvert goes from weird nerd to mysterious cute guy
extrovert goes from insufferable loud clown to charismatic socialite
dominant goes from overcompensating for insecurities to masculine and powerful man
and the list goes on

i love lisa an
I agree facial surgery is so advanced now that basically anyone could easily improve .5-1 point in looks. Which in most cases would dramatically change peoples lives.

Now this women lisa from black pink can get almost any dick she wants, once your go into the 7/10 + as a women you can literally get almost any dick you want.
View attachment 1577183
View attachment 1577182

View attachment 1577181

the before pictures of lisa are fake and tbh she looks pretty good either way. most women and especially kpop girls fraud with makeup and surgery. the job of kpop scouts is to find girls with potential, and south korea is advanced in plastic surgery

Attachments

• main-qimg-a12db4a4cb403fbb55c76a81035c0fba-lq.jpeg
    main-qimg-a12db4a4cb403fbb55c76a81035c0fba-lq.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It ain't easy being ugly from when you were born till death.