Better than tinder

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
This is easier and better in my opinion than tinder.

make a Snapchat

go to quick add

Add every girl you can

post on your story a shirtless selfie if ur built like a Greek god like me or just a frauded face selfie

?????

profit

foids will msg you first if they are interested

Then just keep posting interesting shit on your story

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, dachad, Square Jaw and 6 others
Until you meet up in person and your subhuman face gets exposed by one of the foids

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, CursedOne, Catawampus and 20 others
🙏

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
🙏🏿

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Yeah, that shit wont work.Maybe you Will get some attention, but it will be over once they see your face

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 616
Have you gotten any lays this way.

• +1
I've never used snapchat. is it like instagram where people can see you have no followers if you are just starting out?

• +1
I have to gym max a bit harder for this.

• +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
id rather just post a face pic tbh since im bloated at the moment. just had a girl message me who was looking for a bf for her sister so that was lifefuel. anyway, is it normal to see like 10-15 adds a day and for girls to send pictures of parts of their face?

btw, the amount of women who use instagram and snapchat as well as other social apps is astronomically higher than those who use tinder so you will have better odds for success. tinder girls these days are only there to boost ig and snap followers anyway

• +1
Will reach Greek god status with my second bicycle. I've been riding this first one across smooth flat pavement at high speed. The blood bird sends me her approval; my insides are pristine. It's as if I was made to be a cyclist despite my lack of talent as a runner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
No they don’t

Yes
Slayer, is your physique better than these incels?

iu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 5143 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
id rather just post a face pic tbh since im bloated at the moment. just had a girl message me who was looking for a bf for her sister so that was lifefuel. anyway, is it normal to see like 10-15 adds a day and for girls to send pictures of parts of their face?

btw, the amount of women who use instagram and snapchat as well as other social apps is astronomically higher than those who use tinder so you will have better odds for success. tinder girls these days are only there to boost ig and snap followers anyway
Slayer, what is your P/S/L.

I'm like 6 P/S/L with a gymcel physique and super High T badboy, going to do this.

• +1
Unironically a decent strategy

• +1
is it possible for a frauded face selfie to look so disconnected from your true self such that when you meet the foids from online they would look in surprise and disgust?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted
Slayer, what is your P/S/L.

I'm like 6 P/S/L with a gymcel physique and super High T badboy, going to do this.

lower than six and bloated from alcoholism which im still working on. if you're white and over 5'10 you'll slay tbh

is it possible for a frauded face selfie to look so disconnected from your true self such that when you meet the foids from online they would look in surprise and disgust?
Maybe but who cares

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Maybe but who cares
Yeah If you haven't noticed everybody does this. Unless you are hiding some terrible failo all you are doing is drawing attention to your best features. Which will increase people's real life perception of you.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Patient A
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Patient A and 1 other person
Too much effort for nohing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back