Better to be pale or tanned as an ethnic?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Should I avoid the sun, apply sunscreen every 2 hours, and try skin lightening techniques, or take beta carotene and embrace the sun?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and HeightPilledum
Unless you're a nigger, dark skin is always a failio.
I'd wager even as blacknigger, most women seem to prefer mulattos and "lightskins"

Unless you're a nigger, dark skin is always a failio.
I'd wager even as blacknigger, most women seem to prefer mulattos and "lightskins"
So i should be skin lightening and avoiding the sun? Over for my "tanned med skin" cope

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
So i should be skin lightening and avoiding the sun? Over for my "tanned med skin" cope
Just avoid the sun.
Skin whitening is justifiable only if you're Asian

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
What do you think
Hahahahahahshah

• +1
it depends how tanned you're talking about

• +1
Should I avoid the sun, apply sunscreen every 2 hours, and try skin lightening techniques, or take beta carotene and embrace the sun?
This level of tan is aesthetic and manageable without chronic sun damage, need up to 15 min at midday each day for melanin stimulation and adaptation processes, ofc i suppose u are not on Tret or u cant do this

3631210 170833338 299014151930638 7707970603489401727 n

• +1
I'm not on tret. Have u used it?
Not yet, planning to do it 0,05% on my back acnee, and face (like forehead) each second day when not exposing myself at the sun like in winter season and after red light therapy ideally, i think it is better to cycle and make a cure on tret because it is useless to do it in sunny seasons when the chronic damage will equals the tret benefits (no one will apply regular susnscreen anyway and not only uv spectrum can cause photodamage anyway and so sunscreen dont block those radiations spectrum) since the photosensitivity and so the damage output is greater on it

BTW I think my acnee is due to excess b12 anyway, but that s a good way to get a prescription here :feelswhat:

• +1
Not yet, planning to do it 0,05% on my back acnee, and face (like forehead) each second day when not exposing myself at the sun like in winter season and after red light therapy ideally, i think it is better to cycle and make a cure on tret because it is useless to do it in sunny seasons when the chronic damage will equals the tret benefits (no one will apply regular susnscreen anyway and not only uv spectrum can cause photodamage anyway and so sunscreen dont block those radiations spectrum) since the photosensitivity and so the damage output is greater on it

BTW I think my acnee is due to excess b12 anyway, but that s a good way to get a prescription here :feelswhat:
Oh you are going to try and get a prescription for it? And how many months do you plan to take tret? Do you plan to take anything else alongside it?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Oh you are going to try and get a prescription for it? And how many months do you plan to take tret? Do you plan to take anything else alongside it?
Maybe up to 9 months, definitely not in summer too since UV indice is too high

I use also Glycin/Collagen hydrolysat supplements (15 g before bed each) with daily Red Light Therapy when waking up (up to 50 mw/cm² irradiance for the most biphasic dose response optimisation) and a evening mixture of castor/coconut oil/vitamin C

The morning i dont give a fuck and just wash my face with a fresh washcloth

• +1
Maybe up to 9 months, definitely not in summer too since UV indice is too high

I use also Glycin/Collagen hydrolysat supplements (15 g before bed each) with daily Red Light Therapy when waking up (up to 50 mw/cm² irradiance for the most biphasic dose response optimisation) and a evening mixture of castor/coconut oil/vitamin C

The morning i dont give a fuck and just wash my face with a fresh washcloth
Do you take vitamin c in powder form? Also I heard collagen supplemets/peptides were cope is that false? And where did you buy the device for the red light?

• +1
Do you take vitamin c in powder form? Also I heard collagen supplemets/peptides were cope is that false? And where did you buy the device for the red light?
I found it in multivitamin up to 200-300% recommended intakes, no need to go beyond it is useless and pee out

There is debate on this if cope or not but at least i can guarantee the Glycin efficiency at 15g minima for endogen collagen production boosting

Use the HGPRO 300 from Hooga Health, most cost efficient device

• +1
I found it in multivitamin up to 200-300% recommended intakes, no need to go beyond it is useless and pee out

There is debate on this if cope or not but at least i can guarantee the Glycin efficiency for endogen collagen production boosting

Use the HGPRO 300 from Hooga Health, most cost efficient device
Thanks a lot for the advice man

• +1