Better to be Pretty Boy or Masc Dom?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
This is a very important topic. I think we can all agree that pretty boys obviously look more aesthetic and beautiful than masc guy, but is it ideal to look pretty like a painting if a guy has low sex appeal? No, the ideal is to make women sexually aroused with your looks. Since I'm not a woman I can't say for sure, but I find it hard to believe that a non-threatening soft pretty boy could actually turn a grown women on in the same way a hyper masculine chad could who looks like he could kill you.

Pretty boy

KUTsYfk.jpeg
IVI21SO.jpeg
nqYfizT.jpeg

Masc chad

0rNAksw.jpeg
tZqWDZN.jpeg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and humanoidsub7
- a midfacecel, does the answer really matter to you?

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Imo prettyboys have more appeal in their 20s, but after that masc chad have more appeal. Masc chad also have a huge benefit of their beauty not getting very bad as they age.

Commented the same thing 2 times :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
she would choose both

tall prettyboys have the highest smvs on planet earth

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Esthylan, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
Something in the middle is most ideal. But of the two options pretty boy mogs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 50251, murdah, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Depends on environment, in a british club the masc will slay over pretty boy 10 times out of 10. But pretty boys have the “boy next door” appeal and slay in settings like high school or at a job.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Heinrich Schmidt, Brus Wane and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
They get the prime bitches too and are more suitable for ltr HQNP foids.
But is there true primal attraction from the women with pretty boys in LTR? Think about what turns a hetero guy on. Signs of high-E. Sweet face, big tits and ass, hourglass figure. When a women is masturbating with a dildo do you think she gets turned on by the thought of a cute soft pretty boy? Since opposites attract for hetero it makes sense the women is fantasizing about being ravaged by some high T beast with signs of high prenatal T like robust bones (brow ridge, jaw, zygos etc), broad shoulders, muscles, thick neck, short hair, huge cock, aggressive etc I simply can't imagine that an adult women is fantasizing about prettyboys like Leo or Lachowski over a robust high T beast like Maher when shoving a dildo in her pussy.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
But is there true primal attraction from the women with pretty boys in LTR?
Yes
Think about what turns a hetero guy on. Signs of high-E. Sweet face, big tits and ass, hourglass figure. When a women is masturbating with a dildo do you think she gets turned on by the thought of a cute soft pretty boy?
PrettyBoys were always sought after u may be confusing PrettyBoys with androgynous faggots. They have good bones good examples of true PrettyBoys are those such as Chico, young Cavill, David Laid, Barrett, etc.
Since opposites attract for hetero it makes sense the women is fantasizing about being ravaged by some high T beast with signs of high prenatal T like robust bones (brow ridge, jaw, zygos etc), broad shoulders, muscles, short hair, huge cock, aggressive etc I simply can't imagine that an adult women is fantasizing about prettyboys like Leo or Lachowski when shoving a dildo in her pussy.
But those women at that point are legit whores with multiple bodies. They feel more of a sexual attraction rather than romantic. Why do you think robust hyper masc just pump & dump and can’t properly settle down btw even then it depends.

A hyper masculine chad that ur describing for example would be someone like Roman Reigns or Mario Rodriguez.

• +1
Reactions: T3cel
Yes

PrettyBoys were always sought after u may be confusing PrettyBoys with androgynous faggots. They have good bones good examples of true PrettyBoys are those such as Chico, young Cavill, David Laid, Barrett, etc.

But those women at that point are legit whores with multiple bodies. They feel more of a sexual attraction rather than romantic. Why do you think robust hyper masc just pump & dump and can’t properly settle down btw even then it depends.

A hyper masculine chad that ur describing for example would be someone like Roman Reigns or Mario Rodriguez.
By masc I don't mean ugly. LIke this guy is very masc but he's ugly as fuk. Looks like a dumb ethnik beast.

391e71ee7adf363a-1200x675.jpg

Maher is an example of what I'm talking about

large-05eaaea1cbf2b4e35ed31924e5b95304.jpg

Also Henry Cavil

gettyimages-1356675370.jpg

thad-castle-bms.png

I can't imagine that an adult hetero women would prefer to fantasize of a guy like this when shoving a dildo in her wet pussy unless she was bisexual

twBmL8u.jpeg

Last edited:
  • +1
By masc I don't mean ugly. LIke this guy is very masc but he's ugly as fuk. Looks like a dumb ethnik beast.

Fair
Also Henry Cavil

Cavill was def a prettyboy when he was younger though
thad-castle-bms.png

I can't imagine that an adult hetero women would prefer to fantasize of a guy like this when shoving a dildo in her wet pussy unless she was bisexual

twBmL8u.jpeg
Agreed but this is just some androgynous Twink I wouldn’t say he is a real prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Fair

Cavill was def a prettyboy when he was younger though

Agreed but this is just some androgynous Twink I wouldn’t say he is a real prettyboy
But the "androgynous twink" is much more beautiful and aesthetic from a male gaze. Like if a guy had to suck my cock I'd prefer a prettyboy like that. The question is if beautiful prettyboys like that turn adult hetero women on the same level as a high-T masc dom.

• +1
But the "androgynous twink" is much more beautiful and aesthetic from a male gaze. Like if a guy had to suck my cock I'd prefer a prettyboy like that. The question is if beautiful prettyboys like that turn adult hetero women on the same level as a high-T masc dom.
Well ofc not but beautiful prettyboys like the ones i mentioned were always desired. However adult women are ofc going to go for men with higher sex appeal

Also Henry Cavil

thad-castle-bms.png

twBmL8u.jpeg
lol u called roman reigns ugly

why do looksmaxx niggas have to make everything so complicated :lul: . If you are attractive you are attractive thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, disheartenedcel, Allornothing and 2 others
Prettyboys are more approachable so people mistake them for higher appeal but masc gets you more respect and opportunities.

This is a very important topic. I think we can all agree that pretty boys obviously look more aesthetic and beautiful than masc guy, but is it ideal to look pretty like a painting if a guy has low sex appeal? No, the ideal is to make women sexually aroused with your looks. Since I'm not a woman I can't say for sure, but I find it hard to believe that a non-threatening soft pretty boy could actually turn a grown women on in the same way a hyper masculine chad could who looks like he could kill you.

Pretty boy

KUTsYfk.jpeg
IVI21SO.jpeg
nqYfizT.jpeg

Masc chad

0rNAksw.jpeg
tZqWDZN.jpeg
those masc doms you showed are literally robust prettyboys with developed physiques.
masc doms are the likes of the rock vin Diesel and other ogres alike them.

those masc doms you showed are literally robust prettyboys with developed physiques.
masc doms are the likes of the rock vin Diesel and other ogres alike them.
You're confusing masc dom with being ugly. Of course it means being robust, that's literally what makes a guy look masculine and not a soft little twink.

who the fuck is this ugly ass nigga