Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Obvs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Manu le coq, Deleted member 20618 and 5 others
For her maybe, but not for you...What would you do when she becomes a teen, starts to posts sexy photos with her online, chats with guys, goes on dates, starts having sex, etc...How do you even prevent this from happening in this day and age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deprived, JBcollector and 1 other person
For her maybe, but not for you...What would you do when she becomes a teen, starts to posts sexy photos with her online, chats with guys, goes on dates, starts having sex, etc...How do you even prevent this from happening in this day and age?
I wouldn't prevent it nor do anything about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, MaxillaMaxing, Deprived and 10 others
simple. be the guy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, MaxillaMaxing, YungStud and 7 others
Very cucked of you...letting other guys have all the fun with your daughter, while you get nothing in return.
I don't want to have anything sexual with my daughter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Corleone, dirtydorito and 5 others
True she will have a better life and less likely to harm people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, wollet2 and Wallenberg
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deprived, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
based. And there is no way to prevent this from happening. It’s over for daughtercels. Such a cucked thing to want

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Better to have both

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 17791
Yeah girls like to have sex with chads. Surprise?
Why wouldn't you prevent that shit? You should keep any mobile technology and the internet away from her until she can affordit her self. Also homeschool her or something. You'd be enraged when you hear the chad and your daughter having sex upstairs.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
No, I wouldn't. I'm not incel.
I thought this was an incel forum? Anyways, why would you want a daughter if you won't rape her and let her free to do what ever she wants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
At least your genes get passed on I guess

Why wouldn't you prevent that shit? You should keep any mobile technology and the internet away from her until she can affordit her self.
Very difficult to do this in this day and age, and she will probably hate you when everyone else has phones and she doesn't...

Genetic wise, obviously since most women will end up mating and having children, even ugly foids. The only way to know if your son is going to end up having children is if he's atleast a HTN and stays in shape, cause even landwhale ugly foids can have children.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Genetic wise, obviously since most women will end up mating and having children, even ugly foids. The only way to know if your son is going to end up having children is if he's atleast a HTN and stays in shape, cause even landwhale ugly foids can have children.
Mtn and ltn men have kids

I agree idk why these incels care if she’s gonna be having sex lmfao I’d be proud

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, Deleted member 19997 and Wallenberg
Better to have a daughter than to have a cuck son like wallenberg 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Why wouldn't you prevent that shit? You should keep any mobile technology and the internet away from her until she can affordit her self. Also homeschool her or something. You'd be enraged when you hear the chad and your daughter having sex upstairs.
JFL this is an incel trait. You're just projecting your own failures and setbacks in life towards your daughter, not that you will ever breed but you get my point :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, dirtydorito, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
True she will have a better life and less likely to harm people
yeah less chance of breeding an incel neet like you who doesn't contribute and doesn't have sex

JFL this is an incel trait. You're just projecting your own failures and setbacks in life towards your daughter, not that you will ever breed but you get my point :soy::soy::soy:
who the fuck doesn't want her daughter to have sex?? that's some redpill shit lol muh you must protect your daughter from predators!!! STFU she's intelligent enough to understand if she wants to get plowed or not

• Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Muh incel trait

Daughters will take care of you when you are old, so probably yeah

who the fuck doesn't want her daughter to have sex?? that's some redpill shit lol muh you must protect your daughter from predators!!! STFU she's intelligent enough to understand if she wants to get plowed or not
I will be the ony one able to have sex with my daughter until she moves out of the house. Rules are strict:

- No sex with other people than your father until you're out of the house
- No Tiktok, Snapchat, Instagram etc until you can pay for a phone yourself
- No public school
- Reject all men that approach you, including chads untl you're out of the house.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Vain786, Deleted member 20618 and 1 other person
I will be the ony one able to have sex with my daughter until she moves out of the house. Rules are strict:

- No sex until you're out of the house
- No public school
- Reject all men that approach you, including chads untl you're out of the house.
yeah it's not like some1 like you can find a girl to breed with anyway so no problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17735
yeah it's not like some1 like you can find a girl to breed with anyway so no problems
I will breed. I haven't given up on snapchatmaxxing yet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20891 and Deleted member 17735

- No sex with other people than your father until you're out of the house
- No public school
If you're being serious which I hope you're not. You are beyond saving at this point, I expect you to go ER in the next 5 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
  • +1
If you're being serious which I hope you're not. You are beyond saving at this point, I expect you to go ER in the next 5 years.
I am serious. The expectations might be correct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 17735
Having daughters is better for subhumans. While having sons is better for Chads. (Having daughters either way will guarantee your bloodline lives on if you instill that in the from a young age).

Subhuman 5'6 manlet from the Netherlands​

I will breed. Doesn't matter if it has to include rape. In 3000 BC every man raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 20618 and Stopping@Nothing19
better to dont have anything actually
you will all die

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I will breed. Doesn't matter if it has to include rape. In 3000 BC every man raped.
3000014 CAC7BE0C 256A 4884 9B78 1B3274C5C502
Kali kali muscle

Attachments

• 3000014_CAC7BE0C-256A-4884-9B78-1B3274C5C502.gif
    3000014_CAC7BE0C-256A-4884-9B78-1B3274C5C502.gif
    484.8 KB · Views: 0
Better to have both
You would experience first hand the difference between your daughters and sons life.
Easy mode vs. hard mode

Your daughter goes out every night to get pumped by chad while your son is rotting in his room on .org and playing video games

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 19036, subhuman to mtn and 2 others