Better to have bluepilled friends?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
My friend in real life is pretty bluepilled, probably falls into the category of "Red-pilled" in the grand manosphere. Do you think it's better to befriend people like this who engage in self-deception and false confidence because "Personality Bro"? He's the kind of guy who keeps saying that balding doesn't matter and that you can just adopt a masculine presence and get jacked to compensate (he's norwooding as well). Obviously I know it's bullshit but should I even try to blackpill him? Thought on this bros, thanks

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Bluepilled usually = NT so yes

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Bluepilled usually = NT so yes
He is much more NT than me yes, though I get super frustrated when he describes his preference for "smart hardworking" girls. This one girl who literally ignored him for weeks "because of school" he still kept talking about her constantly, and said he really likes her etc. Now she's visiting California with her friends and he's totally fine with it, oblivious to female nature. I wanna blast some blackpill in his face cuz I feel bad for him

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
He is much more NT than me yes, though I get super frustrated when he describes his preference for "smart hardworking" girls. This one girl who literally ignored him for weeks "because of school" he still kept talking about her constantly, and said he really likes her etc. Now she's visiting California with her friends and he's totally fine with it, oblivious to female nature. I wanna blast some blackpill in his face cuz I feel bad for him
While she visits California he’ll be taking a trip to Gandy soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
While she visits California he’ll be taking a trip to Gandy soon
Legit it's both a blessing and a disaster to be bluepilled. It gives you the right mentality to get your foot in the door, but that falsehood doesn't sustain, and eventually women will act the way they're wired to, leading to great disappointment and confusion

No you want to murder them

• Woah
Reactions: androidcel
One of the main reasons I came back is because I can’t stand my friends bluepilled bs
Most people are bluepilled. If we want to be socially successful we need to learn to deal with their retarded mentalities

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and dogtown
Most people are bluepilled. If we want to be socially successful we need to learn to deal with their retarded mentalities

I don’t even care about trying to fit in tbh, there is no point tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and SikKunt
I would rather be friends with people I can relate to, otherwise what’s the point?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, CupOfCoffee, dogtown and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, SikKunt and Insomniac
no unless they are good looking. jfl at having subhuman friends who play the pua game

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and SikKunt
no unless they are good looking. jfl at having subhuman friends who play the pua game

You want to get mogged by your friends ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac, CupOfCoffee and SikKunt
The best awakening is to subtlety then permanently blackpill someone.

The face they make....

• +1
The only friend i have (since HS) is an incel as well and spend most of his time on the pc as well. I HATE normies

• Love it
Hate it when people try to bluepill me, real life and online.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back