Better ways to fake personality?

ilovenicotine

ilovenicotine

Platinum
I have extreme npd (Narcissistic personality disorder) so when interacting with anyone I completely don’t care about there feelings or thoughts. I tried ashwagandha but it didn’t seem to help.

whenever I try to fake a personality with anyone I just give up after a while due to not caring

• JFL
Reactions: Spergi, nofap and Sprinkles
No idea but I heard some psychedelics can increase empathy.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ilovenicotine
bro ashwaganda makes you NOT care even less

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64865, shosuke25, User28823 and 2 others
bro ashwaganda makes you NOT care even less
it what I was going for in the being to cut off lows in emotions but I didn’t really do anything. Plus the vivid dreams stopped

No idea but I heard some psychedelics can increase empathy.
tried mushrooms once made me feel like I was gonna die and the worlds ending.

gonna try to do more psychs when I have more money and my own place

it what I was going for in the being to cut off lows in emotions but I didn’t really do anything. Plus the vivid dreams stopped
I felt that Ashwaganda worked for me or maybe my enviroment was so fucked up and numb that the placebo just took over.

All people wear masks and fake their personality. Its very easy to fool normies, ive been doing this for years. I thought they not buying it at some point but i've told some of them i was faking and they were shocked.
The best thing is to be yourself. At some point u will get tired of that kissing ass people pleaser bullshit

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine, nordicel and NotCarv
All people wear masks and fake their personality. Its very easy to fool normies, ive been doing this for years. I thought they not buying it at some point but i've told some of them i was faking and they were shocked.
The best thing is to be yourself. At some point u will get tired of that kissing ass people pleaser bullshit
I couldn’t care less about people pleasing I just want to manipulate them.

if I act myself I become very erratic with no filter due to my adhd

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
I felt that Ashwaganda worked for me or maybe my enviroment was so fucked up and numb that the placebo just took over.
Just made me feel weird, no personality changes I could discern

sounds kinda cool would like to see what its like for a day

I have extreme npd (Narcissistic personality disorder) so when interacting with anyone I completely don’t care about there feelings or thoughts. I tried ashwagandha but it didn’t seem to help.

whenever I try to fake a personality with anyone I just give up after a while due to not caring
Ayanokoji

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356

cornball

• +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine

I think have NPD/ASPD but you just gotta learn to mask and observe people.

I learned faking emotions is better learn to do cognitive empathy

Yeah this people hate me with no mask im unbearable to be around tbh

I think have NPD/ASPD but you just gotta learn to mask and observe people.

I learned faking emotions is better learn to do cognitive empathy
How do you keep the mask up?

It’s very tiring for me and i eventually just drop it

How do you keep the mask up?

It’s very tiring for me and i eventually just drop it
If you wanna live in good life you gotta keep it on look at Trump, Elon, and Jeff bezo they all have it you can tell by their mannerisms.

Not masking will get people to hate you and kick you of your tribe.

• +1
Yeah this people hate me with no mask im unbearable to be around tbh

Do yall ever lose the mask when drunk?

yeah i don't drink or smoke cause i can't hide my mask i say fucked up shit
sadly this isn’t enough motivation for me not to get fucked up

Do yall ever lose the mask when drunk?
i become more nt and outgoing. Not timid anymore. Also u can do bunch of unappropriate shit and get away with it. Still some mask exist. Im such a fake person. The only truth i speak is here.

• +1
Have you been diagnosed though bro?

Or are you just being a square and putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22?

You realise if someone is not interesting and you can intuitively sense this due to patterns of behaviour that align with uninteresting people you've met in the past, you might subconsciously tune out of what they are saying or feeling?

So my question is; is this a matter of the people you are surrounding yourself with OR a disorder?

You spelt 'their' as 'there' so it might not be a matter of IQ. No offence.

2g of golden teachers + 0.5g of hash.

just remember during the trip that youre on psychs and youre not like this forever and youll be fine

I know a guy just like you, on top off having npd he also has autism, doesn’t understand social cues and lives in a different reality it seems
He has 0 friends

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I know a guy just like you, on top off having npd he also has autism, doesn’t understand social cues and lives in a different reality it seems
He has 0 friends
What's his username?

Being narcissistic is literally perfect because by default you'll flake and tell girls to get fucked, that'll help you "hold frame" without even trying. Don't bother wearing a mask but when you're going to hot on someone, you pair it with cold. If you're insulting a girl or flirting, slow your tone and have more dismissive body language (chest pointed away, maybe looking away too, not towering over her)

And then integrate play so it's actually funny and not creepy

Have you been diagnosed though bro?

Or are you just being a square and putting 2 and 2 together and getting 22?

You realise if someone is not interesting and you can intuitively sense this due to patterns of behaviour that align with uninteresting people you've met in the past, you might subconsciously tune out of what they are saying or feeling?

So my question is; is this a matter of the people you are surrounding yourself with OR a disorder?

You spelt 'their' as 'there' so it might not be a matter of IQ. No offence.
Diagnosed

I also have dyslexia so fuck you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Diagnosed

I also have dyslexia so fuck you faggot

Oh that's a shame.

Subhuman genes all-around then buddy.

Sub 4, naturally/genetically narcissistic, dyslexic and a temper.

Damn. Don't kill yourself. You can get out of this one. :ROFLMAO: