betting all the money on a single match to go to eppley

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
in 2018 i betted 2k on germany and i won at the last minute, with that money i completed my payment for the rhino..it's a pity that i didn't go to a good surgeon..

btw i'm tired of this shitty life, now i'm wageslaving and when i reach 5k i think that i'm going to bet them on a match with a 3.00 quote
even if I lose, imagine the thrill experienced while watching the match.. I think that it's more adrenalitic than fucking a stacy

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks, Rasputin, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Marianetti Rhino ?

in 2018 i betted 2k on germany and i won at the last minute, with that money i completed my payment for the rhino..it's a pity that i didn't go to a good surgeon..

btw i'm tired of this shitty life, now i'm wageslaving and when i reach 5k i think that i'm going to bet them on a match with a 3.00 quote
even if I lose, imagine the thrill experienced while watching the match.. I think that it's more adrenalitic than fucking a stacy

Gambling is shit. Once you win big, get the fuck out of it for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and turkproducer
Reminds me of the anime Kakegurui

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Low inhib future slayer

And STILL you're incel because of your long midface? Can you PM me pics? You seem mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and SikKunt
You seem mentally ill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back