Do you really want to make money online? READ THIS 2024

D

Deleted member 60053

Iron
I will ask again: Do you REALLY want to make money online? I'm not talking about getting rich fast, like most people are dreaming "Ahh if I had millions like those rich people", if you want to make millions then start small, I don't make millions, but I make thousands of dollars monthly.

How? The answer is simple: Fraud.

Yes, fraud, because everything you start today like dropshipping, Amazon FBA, Affiliate Marketing, everything is bullshit and fully saturated. I understand that people would say how it's not nice to do fraud, well it's not nice being without money either, this world is full of thieves, most of the companies are robbing you and you think that you're working honestly for your money? Really?

I did many things online like ecommerce fraud, ewhoring, freelancing scam and more...

I made an account on Fiverr, joined as a freelancer making websites about "money making", people bought from me for $140 to make them a website, I used same website for all of my customers, just changing emails on website to their email on "buy now" button, they don't even realize it. They also gave me 5 star ratings because I made those websites look good. That job lasted for weeks until I made one more account on Fiverr, not realising that double accounts are forbidden and got suspended on both accounts, some money is on my PayPal account but some money got stuck there, i was stupid for not reading their rules about having multiple accounts.

Now I own a website crypto wallet, I won't name it here because I don't want to reveal my website. I paid a guy to make me this, what I did was I joined telegram groups and discord channels about crypto, there are many, I contacted them if they can help me out transferring some crypto to my other account, ofc they accepted, they made an account on my website, I sent them fake $10,000 in crypto and after that I told them to send me back those $10k, they started to argue with me just to keep like 10% of that if I want to see that money again, ofc I must argue to make it legit how I panic, I started to argue more and insult them, they blocked me, not knowing that it is a scam. When they try to withdraw that fake crypto, it's saying that they have a normal account, only upgraded accounts can withdraw crypto, they deposited $150 to me(on a website) in order to withdraw cryptocurrency and now they can suck it.

It's not hard to own a website like this if you have money to pay a developer to make you something like this. I scammed more than 2k people like this, it's a small amount of people, there are much more people to get scammed, they are joining everyday on those platforms telegram and discord, but you won't just ask them to help you with transfer, chat with them a little bit, gain trust and then stab them.

You don't want to do this? Not a problem, you can sell leaked courses/ebooks about something, like making money online, just rename that ebook, recreate it and you're ready to go.

I see people spending a lot of money to buy money making guides... Don't buy the guide, do the same thing like he did, sell a guide, as I mentioned before, you can download tons of leaked methods and recreate it, upload some videos on youtube, generate some titles and description via Bard or ChatGPT so people could easier find your video on youtube, don't forget to leave a link in comment and pin it, do not leave any links in description if you have a new account or there is a big chance that youtube system will suspend your account after few hours.

You can sell those things via Gumroad, first sell something like design, get a first payment that is above $10 and wait for review, after one review they won't review your account again and keep going.

You can sell via LemonSqueezy, do the same thing like via Gumroad, this is a great platform but if you want to sell leaked content just recreate it, for example when selling leaked ebook guide about something, create new cover image via canva, recreate PDF online the first intro image to look like your own.

Stay away from BuyMeACoffee platform, you can sell through this but verification will take ages, I'm waiting almost 2 weeks and money got stuck there, even if I have 0 chargebacks.

So, if you want to earn money online, just go for things like I do, because if you want to start a normal thing then be ready to invest a lot of money because you will have a lot of competitions and it can take months to succeed.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will try my best to answer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coldandforgotten, lemonnz, Feliezzx and 4 others
tales from karachi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Hernan, becomingnearperfect and 4 others
LOL retard

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and vyirus
This is such nigger fraud I can tell you are some piss poor Indian, anyone reading this don't bother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, falcon1, Hernan and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, falcon1, Arsene and 9 others
Okay nigger, go watch your movie "12 years a slave".
I'm not even black you low iq faggot, keep doing crime for sub 5 figures you poor fuck. JFL you are literally an online slave, just get a job at this point.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, Adonis007, mogstars and 1 other person
I'm not even black you low iq faggot, keep doing crime for sub 5 figures you poor fuck. JFL you are literally an online slave, just get a job at this point.
My next job will be also blackhat method, I will kidnap 5 niggers of your species, bring them to my cotton farm and whip their black asses to work for me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deepraj7, lemonnz, falcon1 and 12 others
Frauds are the only way to get rich in young age. Get rich or die trying! ;)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Arsene
So sell guides on how to make money online ?

Yeah keep saturating my market you nigger. How the fuck am I supposed to afford meth now? Ughhhh time to pack my bag on a stick and go... sigh... UGHHHHHH

If only there was a way to make 10 figs a minute without lifting my skinned up meth hands.

(COUGH COUGH getting online schizos to pay you by sending mind generated IRS agents to their houses that THEY made with their minds to collect money COUGH COUGH)

UGHHHH yeah I know this sounds HORRIBLE, but UGGHHHHHH there's just no fuarkin way to make bookoo bux with just well being a menace to society UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Np btw UGHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

another fucking retard currycel that believes in the " muh everything is oversaturated myth"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29442 and N1666
another fucking retard currycel that believes in the " muh everything is oversaturated myth"
lately I just let people keep thinking that everything is oversaturated instead of trying to make them see that if a business model does not work it is not because it is saturated but because it is their fault

at the end of the day it is less competition

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker