Beware of dentists

H

Halotestin

Platinum
I almost killed my dentist today.
I had black spots on my teeth and I have enamel hypoplasia, I went to 3 different denstists and everyone said that there were many cavities
I filled them all in, but I found the work as good as a piece of shit and realized my teeth were smaller and several restorations loosened. Three months later new stains appeared and she found more cavities than before. I went to 2 other dentists, the 2 said I was fooled, my teeth were very healthy and those stains were not cavities.
But the whore had already worn and damaged several teeth for pure pleasure and now I feel very sensitive.
Today I had a fury attack and almost went there and killed her, I had to take 450mg pregabalin ...
Beware of dentists, this seems to be quite common
if I find this bitch on a dark street I will surely ...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, RAITEIII, turkproducer and 4 others
Doctors and surgeons are all psychopaths i hate being around them because they act like youre a little kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, EckhartTollemaxx and Halotestin
Yeh they lie quite often about cavities tbh
You can go to one dentist and have three and go to another one that same day and they will say you have ten.
You got scammed hard OP, I’m so sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and Halotestin
I've been delaying taking care of my supposed cavities for years now lmfao, nothing has happened to me and my teeth feel fine
my dentist has literally been reminding me to schedule an appointment to take care of 2 cavities since I was like 19 and I keep saying "yeah I'll call you guys"
I'm fucking 24 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043, DidntRead and 2 others
To be a dentist or a surgeon you need psychopathic tendencies, their job is to cut people and often while they're awake.

Jfl @ going to dentists when Xylitol exists

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
dentists jerk off to recessed maxillas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and RAITEIII
never get your wisdom teeth extracted

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, DidntRead and FatJattMofo
dentists jerk off to recessed maxillas
im not even joking about this there area weird youtube playlists of kids getting fucked up torture devices that reccess their maxilla