Beyond over for cucked family-havers

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Have fun being a wagie and giving up your life for some irritating ungrateful kids and a wife who's only with you for the kids

I'll never put in more effort than required to chill :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: iblamechico, BroMinBoss, swt and 6 others
Having wife and kids is utterly fake and soul/energy draining indeed.
But what is even more important is that it is also evil (having kids). Bringing consciousness/soul into this realm and thus maintaining existence of this false realm of flesh and bones that is rife with suffering isnt the most noble thing you can do. Thats why all those who have taken an oath of purity are blessed. Pointless cycle of death and rebirth shall to be stopped as only beings of light experience true exhilirating joy from the perspective of the spirit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: swt, optimisticzoomer and future slavic chad
But what is even more important is that it is also evil (having kids). Bringing consciousness/soul into this realm and thus maintaining existence of this false realm of flesh and bones that is rife with suffering isnt the most noble thing you can do. Thats why all those who have taken an oath of purity are blessed. Pointless cycle of death and rebirth shall to be stopped as only beings of light experience true exhilirating joy from the perspective of the spirit.
Completely agree
And dumbass child-havers act as though they're selfless for having kids. If that's the case, why don't they adopt?

No, they just think they're special and the world desperately needs their offspring. Except billions of people think this and now we have too many people, and most live shit lives

• +1
Reactions: swt and Pneuma Palingenesis
Sounds like my cuck father

• So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No one should have kids unless they are millionaires and have good genes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, greywind, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Proving my point that Buddhism is fascistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
No one should have kids unless they are millionaires and have good genes.
I'm 21 and still leeching off my parents. That's the fate of child havers

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, thereallegend, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
Children are for people who have zero purpose in life otherwise
If you have a fire burning inside you you wouldn’t want to extinguish it with annoying kids

• +1
Completely agree
And dumbass child-havers act as though they're selfless for having kids. If that's the case, why don't they adopt?

No, they just think they're special and the world desperately needs their offspring. Except billions of people think this and now we have too many people, and most live shit lives
We have all the resources we need on Earth

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and optimisticzoomer
Children are for people who have zero purpose in life otherwise
If you have a fire burning inside you you wouldn’t want to extinguish it with annoying kids
Having children is the primary purpose why you are on Earth

• JFL
We have all the resources we need on Earth
In theory, but not with the way people in the west live, without taking over the natural world more than already. Wildlife is beautiful, humans and urban environments, farming etc aren't

And considering the human population is far greater than ever, I don't see how there could be any argument in favour of more people. More people is a negative in every sense. I don't want to see more people and own less

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thereallegend, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
In theory, but not with the way people in the west live, without taking over the natural world more than already. Wildlife is beautiful, humans and urban environments, farming etc aren't

And considering the human population is far greater than ever, I don't see how there could be any argument in favour of more people. More people is a negative in every sense. I don't want to see more people and own less
Farming ruined everything

• +1
Reactions: greywind, thereallegend, Pneuma Palingenesis and 1 other person
Proving my point that Buddhism is fascistic.
How can idea that is striving to liberate the divine spirit from this fallen realm of endless suffering be considered totalitarian/fascist? Those who have kids should be aware that it isnt that noble and rightous as society is trying to tell them it is. Kids will inevitably suffer and die. And by assuminig the human perception of time is an illusion (which it is) then what is the point of basically creating more death and suffering? 10-20 years of childhood/teenagehood joy is like a blink of an eye from the perspective of the spirit unbound by the confines of the 3D space-time construct. And I assume most of the adults who decide to have kids have already suffered a lot in their lives... Why should they force any other being to go through the same pointless path they were treading upon? Only by renouncing the earthly pleasures one can escape the samsara and achieve moksha my friend.

• +1
I'm 21 and still leeching off my parents. That's the fate of child havers
That's ok. #MeToo. You're supposed to spend time with family anyway. Multigenerational households are more stable anyway. Maybe I'm coping.

• +1

Exactly, all we have to do is live naturally.

• +1
  • Hmm...
That's ok. #MeToo. You're supposed to spend time with family anyway. Multigenerational households are more stable anyway. Maybe I'm coping.
In the west the norm is to move out and become independent. Also, both my older brothers moved out after uni so that puts more pressure on me to do the same, but fuck it. Not my problem if they made a bad decision

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and thereallegend
How can idea that is striving to liberate the divine spirit from this fallen realm of endless suffering be considered totalitarian/fascist? Those who have kids should be aware that it isnt that noble and rightous as society is trying to tell them it is. Kids will inevitably suffer and die. And by assuminig the human perception of time is an illusion (which it is) then what is the point of basically creating more death and suffering? 10-20 years of childhood/teenagehood joy is like a blink of an eye from the perspective of the spirit unbound by the confines of the 3D space-time construct. And I assume most of the adults who decide to have kids have already suffered a lot in their lives... Why should they force any other being to go through the same pointless path they were treading upon? Only by renouncing the earthly pleasures one can escape the samsara and achieve moksha my friend.
Antinatalism is satanic. Anything that goes against nature is satanic. The Dai Lama supported Hitler. Buddhists regularly engage in self flagellation even immolation. The Buddhists in Japan supported WWII saying the exact same shit you say. "Muh humans are only a boldily physical form therefore killing our enemies is completely just".

• JFL
In the west the norm is to move out and become independent. Also, both my older brothers moved out after uni so that puts more pressure on me to do the same, but fuck it. Not my problem if they made a bad decision
I know but Idgaf about that norm. Hasn't stopped me from having sex when I genuinely want it.

• +1
The unnatural prolonging of life and lowered infant deaths etc leads to more people tho
Humans lived at least 120 years in nature if they survived infancy.

• JFL
I know but Idgaf about that norm. Hasn't stopped me from having sex when I genuinely want it.
Yeah ik, but that's the perspective I'm sure my parents have.

Ideally I would probably live alone, if it cost the same for me (nothing) and I had food provided for me like at home. But that's not the case, and living alone would mean paying some greasy landlord rent, wageslaving more, cooking when I'm lazy etc

• +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis and thereallegend
  • +1
  • Love it
Antinatalism is satanic. Anything that goes against nature is satanic. The Dai Lama supported Hitler. Buddhists regularly engage in self flagellation even immolation. The Buddhists in Japan supported WWII saying the exact same shit you say. "Muh humans are only a boldily physical form therefore killing our enemies is completely just".
In your own hebrew bible it is absolutely apparent that s-tan is a mere accuser and works alonside G-d (his main task being testing faith and obedience of humanity) thus he is tempting and accusing humans so G-d could punish them. Buddhism is inherently anti violene and the instances of certain Japanese buddhists supporting Japanese empire's crimes during ww2 doesnt obliterated 2500 years of tradition. It is indeed the fact that human body is merely an illusion and the real natural state is higher spiritual existence in realms of pure light. What you call natural is indeed utterly unnatural and was created by beings who were unaware of certain aspects of higher existence. It is a twisted and fallen realm indeed. What is so natural about consuming flesh of other innocent beings who alse had their own struggles in life, families and joys? Absolutely nothing whatsoever. There are things that humans in their limited state of awareness cant perceive which means that considering this certain reality as a base reality is utterly ludicrous. We all came from a higher place and our utmost goal should be returning back to home, just like a kid that has lost itself in a woods shall find a path back to his home and parents.

In your own hebrew bible it is absolutely apparent that s-tan is a mere accuser and works alonside G-d (his main task being testing faith and obedience of humanity) thus he is tempting and accusing humans so G-d could punish them. Buddhism is inherently anti violene and the instances of certain Japanese buddhists supporting Japanese empire's crimes during ww2 doesnt obliterated 2500 years of tradition. It is indeed the fact that human body is merely an illusion and the real natural state is higher spiritual existence in realms of pure light. What you call natural is indeed utterly unnatural and was created by beings who were unaware of certain aspects of higher existence. It is a twisted and fallen realm indeed. What is so natural about consuming flesh of other innocent beings who alse had their own struggles in life, families and joys? Absolutely nothing whatsoever. There are things that humans in their limited state of awareness cant perceive which means that considering this certain reality as a base reality is utterly ludicrous. We all came from a higher place and our utmost goal should be returning back to home, just like a kid that has lost itself in a woods shall find a path back to his home and parents.
Cope. Raw meat + semen retention increase my life force.

• Ugh..
Cope. Raw meat + semen retention increase my life force.
No meat + semen retention is simply superior and more compassionate from the perspective of the divine spirit.

• +1
No meat + semen retention is simply superior and more compassionate from the perspective of the divine spirit.
Raw meat gives you energy! The reason why you sleep so much is because of no energy! No meat!

• Hmm...
agreed

• Love it
Raw meat gives you energy! The reason why you sleep so much is because of no energy! No meat!
Sleep is superior to this phony imitation of "life" that you experience in this fallen realm.