BF% for hollow cheeks?

kingpiin

kingpiin

Iron
What's best BF% to be for hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: sexchat, fuxkdakikez and Deleted member 28896
Depends on your bones and facial fat distribution plus water retention. If you don't have hollow cheeks at 12%, no much point to go lower as it becomes too hard to maintain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Detective, bradpittshairline and 4 others
no low bf for bonelesscels

ihave them at 17%. even if ur fat as fuck, if u have the zygos for hollow cheeks, u should see dimples when u smile. If you have non existent zygos ull never have proper hollow cheeks and just look like a melted abomination the lower bf u go.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Detective, overtier1011 and 3 others
Btw lowering BF does more for creating a more angular masseter look than actual hollow cheeks. Even though my cheeks have the deep canine fossa thing from the 3/4th and side, from the front i bloat pretty badly because im high bf currently, and my jaw doesnt look as sharp as it did at 13%.

If u have good masseters lose the BF, but still zygos are a must.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Napoleon1800
cope thread

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Btw lowering BF does more for creating a more angular masseter look than actual hollow cheeks. Even though my cheeks have the deep canine fossa thing from the 3/4th and side, from the front i bloat pretty badly because im high bf currently, and my jaw doesnt look as sharp as it did at 13%.

If u have good masseters lose the BF, but still zygos are a must.
Hey man could we finish our convo in pms I just had a few more questions

Hey man could we finish our convo in pms I just had a few more questions
Yes - sorry I had like 20 pms from people from that k2 thread and i Couldnt be bothered to open my inbox. I forgot about our convo, I'll pm you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Depends on your bones and facial fat distribution plus water retention. If you don't have hollow cheeks at 12%, no much point to go lower as it becomes too hard to maintain.
How much does water retention matter?

How much does water retention matter?
If you are already lean but have mediocre bones it does a lot, I think. Can test it with diuretics, but take them only occasionally.
Also, you probably noticed your face make look leaner in the sane lighting but at different times of day. That's mostly because of less water.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus
If you are already lean but have mediocre bones it does a lot, I think. Can test it with diuretics, but take them only occasionally.
Also, you probably noticed your face make look leaner in the sane lighting but at different times of day. That's mostly because of less water.
Yes it usually looks leaner in the evening
Should I just stop salting my dishes?

Yes it usually looks leaner in the evening
Should I just stop salting my dishes?
You can increase potassium and magnesium intake.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
i had one co worker at my job that had hollow cheeks and that nigga had a gut he was skinny fat

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
depends on your genes. Im 10% and my face still looks bloated while my friend has them at 16%

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
It depends how big and wide your cheekbones and how wide your jaw. Some people can have hollow cheeks even at 20%, some at 10-12%

my brother has hollow cheeks and he appears to be like 17% bf. it’s all about bones bud

Have them at 21%. Good bones?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Have them at 21%. Good bones?
Most likely, if you are truly at such percentage. But also you can be ogremaxxed with uncanny shapes/ratios so it's not always an absolutely positive.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
ihave them at 17%. even if ur fat as fuck, if u have the zygos for hollow cheeks, u should see dimples when u smile. If you have non existent zygos ull never have proper hollow cheeks and just look like a melted abomination the lower bf u go.
I have hollow cheeks and don’t have those dimples when smiling, however I am sub 13% body fat so idk if they are visible then

20% with high bonemass volume