Iron
is my bone structure good for hollow cheeks? i am not lean and bulking aswell

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and Outerz14
I thought your pp was Ian but it's dexter jfl they kinda look alike in some pics

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
Some fruity picture of you but sure man

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and narutoer
this guy said everything wdym "thanks for your help" jfl there is nothing to add you are BONELESS nigga
i am white, please respect me

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, no-mogger-no-cry and Rea
just train ur neck and physique, fix your skin. and if you still don't like how u look THEN get surgery

Very good base, very unique and high class coloring, skinmax bro to keep enhance that unique look. Your eye area especially mogs. If you are young (less than 18) just try to have natural test to look a bit more dimorphic and healthy. Hollow cheeks is kinda just a halo (leanmax for that aka calorie Deficit), but I think you have the kinda face that will look better once you age a little more. (Baby face). honestly if you skinmaxxed… unique low HTN, very niche appeal but attracts a good quality of foids. You look a lot like young Eduard Badaluta who was strong MTN, but ascended to chad after he grew older. (Not saying you’re guaranteed to ascend to chad just from growing up but u have a decent chance in ascending at all)

• +1
Reactions: narutoer
Very good base, very unique and high class coloring, skinmax bro to keep enhance that unique look. Your eye area especially mogs. If you are young (less than 18) just try to have natural test to look a bit more dimorphic and healthy. Hollow cheeks is kinda just a halo (leanmax for that aka calorie Deficit), but I think you have the kinda face that will look better once you age a little more. (Baby face). honestly if you skinmaxxed… unique low HTN, very niche appeal but attracts a good quality of foids. You look a lot like young Eduard Badaluta who was strong MTN, but ascended to chad after he grew older. (Not saying you’re guaranteed to ascend to chad just from growing up but u have a decent chance in ascending at all)
nice way to wake up😂thank you

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
Could get it slightly with fraud: lighting, cheek sucking, leaning down more, makeup or some gay shit. (Frauding can work tho, like chico n shit frauded with holo cheeks on the runway, he admited to it on stream. Tho it will never be the same as authentic hollow cheeks from zygos)

Don't think you have the zygo projection/density to have natural hollow cheeks without biting/sucking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Could get it slightly with fraud: lighting, cheek sucking, leaning down more, makeup or some gay shit.

Don't think you have the zygo projection/density to have natural hollow cheeks without biting/sucking.
ty

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo
idk im just good at finding flaws not correcting them,
u look good but theres sm room of improvement

yeah just that getting hollow cheeks is like the last thing people most of the time do after they have maxxed everything else facially.

If i was in your shoes id get rid of the acne do smth more/test out differrent things with your hair bcs its flat, those would be the primary concerns and then maybe getting rid of upper eyelid exposure, whiter teeth w hydrogen peroxide, if theyre yellow, but even if they arent the whiter the better.
Also idk how but wider jaw and your set

Dexter is so peak im on s4

• +1

yeah just that getting hollow cheeks is like the last thing people most of the time do after they have maxxed everything else facially.

If i was in your shoes id get rid of the acne do smth more/test out differrent things with your hair bcs its flat, those would be the primary concerns and then maybe getting rid of upper eyelid exposure, whiter teeth w hydrogen peroxide, if theyre yellow, but even if they arent the whiter the better.
Also idk how but wider jaw and your set

Dexter is so peak im on s4
yeahh bro what ep?

yea, although only slight hollows, your jaw lacks width. In good lighting, from what I can see, you would already have hollow-cheeks.

• +1
is there a way to achieve wider jaw naturally?
you could try the whole "chewing" cope, but typically wider-masseters result in a loss of hollowness, at least in my case. jaw filler would instantly give you crazy fucking hollow cheeks tho ...

you could try the whole "chewing" cope, but typically wider-masseters result in a loss of hollowness, at least in my case. jaw filler would instantly give you crazy fucking hollow cheeks tho ...
hmm shouldnt i just get implants?

yeah , are they worth it at 17? or just wait till 18
Your not devastatingly ugly in desperate need of filler, you look decent, get it whenever you want, just note that if preformed correctly, filler would ascend you by a solid 1-2 points, which is a PRETTY drastic lifestyle change tbhngl

• +1