• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Chadeep, Oberyn and 2 others
bottom of the barrel world

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
goodbye

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Oberyn and Deleted member 18840
I wonder which race of men would pay to see a white woman cosplaying as a black woman...
thoughts @.... ?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CFW432, Growth Plate and 2 others
No way this can be real? $51 million?

I too find it insane

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!? SHE ISN'T EVEN THAT CUTE

SO THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS FOR FOIDS

IM ROPING

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Chadeep, Oberyn and 3 others
$51M wtf

Bro she made an onlyFans as soon as she turned 18 and 1 year later she is worth $51M

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
THIS IS LIKE NOVICE DIFFICULTY MODE, IT'S UNFAIR

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
She hasn't even posted nudes yet. Maybe never will. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Oberyn and Deleted member 19157
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ....
She hasn't even posted nudes yet. Maybe never will. Jfl
hasnt even shown actual tits

its her hoodrachet personality i swear, + big tits + the fact she was a jb and finally became legal

zesty little whore not even that hot, also wears pushup bras. her tits arent THAT big

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20370 and Growth Plate
Shawty said "sv_cheats enable 1"
bro I've put over 5000 hours into my craft and it doesn't even make me money yet.

To think that this bitch has never had to work hard for anything in her life and she already worth $51M

What the fuck is going on with this world

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
SO THIS IS HOW EASY IT IS FOR FOIDS
Don’t be a retard, it’s because she already has insane clout.
Elon Musk could leverage anything into making millions of dollars too, even cleaning shit out of streets in india or wherever

You guys need to understand that the onlyfans girls making THIS much are the ones that are already famous somewhere else, twitch, youtube, hollywood etc.

I hate that i always have to be the one who explains how the fucking world works in this shithole of a website ffs. “Look an extremely famous person managed to make millions of dollars! That means ANY random girl could do it too!!” Fuck sake.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 20370
bro I've put over 5000 hours into my craft and it doesn't even make me money yet.

To think that this bitch has never had to work hard for anything in her life and she already worth $51M

What the fuck is going on with this world
somebody needs to snipe her from 3 miles away remotely in minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
We’re returning to our pagan roots. Ancient Greeks, Mesopotamians, etc. we’re just as degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
blame the caucasian man 4 this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 20370
Don’t be a retard, it’s because she already has insane clout.
Elon Musk could leverage anything into making millions of dollars too, even cleaning shit out of streets in india or wherever

You guys need to understand that the onlyfans girls making THIS much are the ones that are already famous somewhere else, twitch, youtube, hollywood etc.

I hate that i always have to be the one who explains how the fucking world works in this shithole of a website ffs. “Look an extremely famous person managed to make millions of dollars! That means ANY random girl could do it too!!” Fuck sake.
You need to go find a girlfriend and E-Pimp her you ignorant faggot

Only then will you realize how easy it is for foids to make money selling nudes/vids and shit.

When I used to E-Pimp this bitch that I was fucking. She was able to make $1k per week. And she was fucking ugly. $50k/year is more than most people get who hold degrees and shit

hasnt even shown actual tits

its her hoodrachet personality i swear, + big tits + the fact she was a jb and finally became legal

zesty little whore not even that hot, also wears pushup bras. her tits arent THAT big
imagine the amount of black cocks she must have already taken

mr-bean-wait-a-minute.gif

blame the caucasian man 4 this
insane cope indian men probablty buy onlyfans besides 50 year old boomer creepy white men

thats the two majority

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and MrGlutton
insane cope indian men probablty buy onlyfans besides 50 year old boomer creepy white men

thats the two majority
wasn't an indian man who created onlyfans

thats the two majority
Indian men don't pay for shit because they are unable to. They are poor as fuck

Only white men have the money to fund this shit

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 20370 and MrGlutton
You need to go find a girlfriend and E-Pimp her you ignorant faggot

Only then will you realize how easy it is for foids to make money selling nudes/vids and shit.

When I used to E-Pimp this bitch that I was fucking. She was able to make $1k per week. And she was fucking ugly. $50k/year is more than most people get who hold degrees and shit
No for sure keep larping at me like an incel bro, it’s super cool and really impressing me 👍

Nobody’s talking about what the average onlyfans girl makes, I’m talking about the retards that think the tippy top earners on onlyfans (who are ALWAYS famous somewhere else first btw) are the average for any girl walking down the street. All of these incels think the onlyfans millionaires are regular girls.

Indian men don't pay for shit because they are unable to. They are poor as fuck

Only white men have the money to fund this shit
I really wish I could prove you wrong but then again I would have to pay for onlyfans to do that :pepefrown:

No for sure keep larping at me like an incel bro, it’s super cool and really impressing me 👍

Nobody’s talking about what the average onlyfans girl makes, I’m talking about the retards that think the tippy top earners on onlyfans (who are ALWAYS famous somewhere else first btw) are the average for any girl walking down the street. All of these incels think the onlyfans millionaires are regular girls.
This is water. You have a reading comprehension issue.

The bigger issue at hand is the fact that foids literally don't even need to get an education. They don't have to do any work whatsoever. And they can start making in excess of $50k/year and they don't even have to do much. People like Bhad Bhabie just take pictures and entertain sad lonely old men with a few messages

This is water. You have a reading comprehension issue.

The bigger issue at hand is the fact that foids literally don't even need to get an education. They don't have to do any work whatsoever. And they can start making in excess of $50k/year and they don't even have to do much. People like Bhad Bhabie just take pictures and entertain sad lonely old men with a few messages
This is not water. For every one guy here who understands that the average girl can’t become bhad bhabie famous on onlyfans, there are 30 who think they can. I have had personal conversations with them.

It’s like the guys who think every youtuber is a billionaire because mrbeast exists

I really wish I could prove you wrong but then again I would have to pay for onlyfans to do that :pepefrown:
Go on ANY popular E-Whoring forum. All of the veterans in the game will tell you that Indians NEVER pay. They are the biggest time wasters.

Secondly, they actually can't pay. Average Indian salary is $200/month. After food, rent, etc. Do you think they have enough money to subscribe to OnlyFans content?

Get real please

This is not water. For every one guy here who understands that the average girl can’t become bhad bhabie famous on onlyfans, there are 30 who think they can. I have had personal conversations with them.

It’s like the guys who think every youtuber is a billionaire because mrbeast exists
You just struggle to read between the lines.

Nobody is saying this.

We are simply saying it's too easy for foids to become succesful. They don't have to do any work at all. The exact dollar figure doesn't matter. Whether it be $50k or $50M the fact she didn't have to work a day to obtain that is a piss take

This is UNBELIEVABLE :forcedsmile: why do niggas pay for sexy pics and vids (not even sex) when theres so many good pawgs on xvideos you can watch for free :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: what what what

• +1
Reactions: ....
This is UNBELIEVABLE :forcedsmile: why do niggas pay for sexy pics and vids (not even sex) when theres so many good pawgs on xvideos you can watch for free :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: what what what
It's because they like those custom videos.

Also, I saw this on Bhad Bhabie's salary breakdown. Can someone explain what messages is?

Don't tell me people are paying her to send them messages?

It's because they like those custom videos.

Also, I saw this on Bhad Bhabie's salary breakdown. Can someone explain what messages is?

View attachment 1858139

Don't tell me people are paying her to send them messages?
Unfortunately that is what messages exactly is. Men are literally paying for her to answer private messages.

Unfortunately that is what messages exactly is. Men are literally paying for her to answer private messages.
:eek: what the FUCK?? these guys need to be executed asap :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
sandbox mode

Oh fucking no.

It makes sense why women don't put out for men anymore because most men are pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Go on ANY popular E-Whoring forum. All of the veterans in the game will tell you that Indians NEVER pay. They are the biggest time wasters.

Secondly, they actually can't pay. Average Indian salary is $200/month. After food, rent, etc. Do you think they have enough money to subscribe to OnlyFans content?

Get real please
nah I didn't mean indians, I agree, I meant most people paying for this women are black men

also I don't know any ewhoring forum :whatfeels: