• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 21345, Ricky212 and 3 others
Nigga got banned for 5hrs jfl

Glad you are back tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Nigga got banned for 5hrs jfl

Glad you are back tho
there are two glorious mods that helped me because im being targeted by one of the mods

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and kebab
y no tag

• So Sad
Reactions: kebab
there are two glorious mods that helped me because im being targeted by one of the mods
Taking down your rule-breaking posts doesn't constitute as being "targeted" you schizo faggot.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Namedrop in pms

• JFL
Taking down your rule-breaking posts doesn't constitute as being "targeted" you schizo faggot.
yap yap yap get out of here you homosexual

• JFL
the mods are nazi ngl, gave me warning for low effort posts but others are allowed to say "looks like shit"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 13626
yap yap yap get out of here before i fuck you
Dude, stop with the gay shit already. And I know you're going to edit it out before this posts as well, you're not slick :lul:

the mods are nazi ngl, gave me warning for low effort posts but others are allowed to say "looks like shit"
Maybe report those posts then you utter cretin.

• JFL
They gave me a 30% warning for posting a guy fucking a vaccum in a thread about islam jfl. If it was Christianity or any other shit they wouldn’t have done it

Retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Ricky212
They gave me a 30% warning for posting a guy fucking a vaccum in a thread about islam jfl. If it was Christianity or any other shit they wouldn’t have done it

Retards
You got reported lmao.
so ur saying i got reported..... it's over.
No, I'm not. I took down your post directly. I'm just saying to report stuff like that if you have a problem with the amount of it JFL, I can't see everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
You got reported lmao.
By who? I will post that video on the guy’s profile until he ignores me or quits this forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
By who? I will post that video on the guy’s profile until he ignores me or quits this forum jfl
I'm not at liberty to reveal that lmao. I didn't want to take your post down actually, I saw it before it got reported. You forgot to spoiler it as NSFW, which I did. That's another thing: if you post NSFW and don't spoiler it, users can report to get it took down. A lot of people don't realize that.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
theyre majority arab and indian i think bhai

I'm not at liberty to reveal that lmao. I didn't want to take your post down actually, I saw it before it got reported. You forgot to spoiler it as NSFW, which I did. That's another thing: if you post NSFW and don't spoiler it, users can report to get it took down. A lot of people don't realize that.
i pity you tbh how are you 16 and an incel forum mod? youve been in these spaces since you were 12 genuinely brutal.

You got reported lmao.

No, I'm not. I took down your post directly. I'm just saying to report stuff like that if you have a problem with the amount of it JFL, I can't see everything.
so do you give warnings a lot i'm assuming? i can't be the only one you saw doing that.

so do you give warnings a lot i'm assuming? i can't be the only one you saw doing that.
Yes I do. Obviously there's stuff I miss, as I'm only one person and a human after all, but I warn when I see it.
he targets me because i called him algerian
You literally have multiple people in this thread who I've warned in the past week or so, yet you still believe I'm "targeting" you. I don't give a shit, I'm Algerian, I don't get offended by that lmao.

I'm a shit mod that only took the role to power trip because i'm an algerian faggot. I target moggathon because im a faggot snowflake. im also a waste of air that will kill himself before i'm 18.
woah at least you're honest bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and kebab
1000 year moggathon reich

Me white appreciation thread is also banned.... the mods are fk jews