Bi GF or Bi casual friend ?

V

VietBro

Iron
I've been on three dates with this girl I find her attratcive and dates go well and we did kiss, but while we were on FaceTime, she mentioned she has a girlfriend and has never been with a guy before. It caught me off guard because she doesn't look or act like a lesbian or appear weird. Do you have any advice on how I should handle this new information? Also, considering she's 19 and Asian I am 21, what do you think the odds that she's a virgin since she said she never been with a guy or does that mean just date? I really want a girlfriend by the summer, but I'm not sure if I should act different since she is bi and possibly experimenting if she is a straight maybe I'm overthinking? Should I still pursue dating for a serious relationship with her as in dating or just invite her over for more casual dating?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
That was me.

dnr

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
why dont i ever make out wity the girls i meet??? why am i so repulsive?

Wall of text

I don’t really think it matters but if she really had never been with a guy (dubious claim ngl) i guess that’s good. I doubt she is 100% lesbo if she is talking to you she is probably attracted to men also.

There's no such thing as being "bi"