Biblical Ascension: Custom Jaw Implant

MeinChadf

MeinChadf

Pro Lefort 3 Activist
Surprised this hasn't been posted - even as a Bimax shill, I got to admit this looks very natural and probably superior to bimax from the front. His improvements to hair, skin and eye area do halo him a bit tho. The rhino did very little imo
Screenshot 20211014 092739 Instagram

Screenshot 20211014 092552 Instagram

Screenshot 20211014 092558 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, randomvanish and UltimateMan
He still looks bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 10 others
From incel to incel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Ascendant and 8 others
He biblically needed bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 9 others
Probably would have benefited from bimax, still looks way better than before.

imo forums like this heavily over prescribe jaw surgery. By all means if you need it then get it, but a solid half of you are ugly for completely different reasons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Mongrelcel

imo forums like this heavily over prescribe jaw surgery. By all means if you need it then get it, but a solid half of you are ugly for completely different reasons.
yeah bimax is superior ofc but if this guy hasn't increased at least 0.5 psl from the front then I need to get checked for bdd. the bigonial width increase and stretch of soft tissues over his cheekbones is just so elite
19257j3508h

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
yeah bimax is superior ofc but if this guy hasn't increased at least 0.5 psl from the front then I need to get checked for bdd. the bigonial width increase and stretch of soft tissues over his cheekbones is just so elite
View attachment 1365776
You’re missing the point, bimax isn’t superior it’s just different. For some you need bimax and no implants, for others you need implants no bimax, it’s all down to individual need

side note dose anyone know the implant material used for him?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 2729 and MeinChadf
He definitely ascended from like a 2.5 - 3 to a 4 - 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, faggotchadlite and MeinChadf
isnt a huge implant like this bad because of resorption?

Probably looks uncanny in real life. Bimax + genio plus small implant to add angularity would have been better.

Probably looks uncanny in real life. Bimax + genio plus small implant to add angularity would have been better.
I actually managed to find the original video to this - see what u think about it in motion. Looks pretty realistic to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
I actually managed to find the original video to this - see what u think about it in motion. Looks pretty realistic to me tbh

Videos are a better proxy to see what it would like in real life but when he's socializing with other people, subtle things about the way his skin moves with his facial expressions would throw you off a little. Being conservative with implants/fillers can help you avoid looking uncanny but with the degree of augmentation that has been done in this example, I have a hard time believing he looks natural IRL. Even in these pictures/videos, you can see that his jaw has a bit of a plastic look it but I might not have noticed it if I didn't know he got surgery. I know this has often been repeated on this website, but you should never slap implants on recessed jaws. Always use osteotomies to fix recession and then use implants for finishing touches.

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Based :lul:

Videos are a better proxy to see what it would like in real life but when he's socializing with other people, subtle things about the way his skin moves with his facial expressions would throw you off a little. Being conservative with implants/fillers can help you avoid looking uncanny but with the degree of augmentation that has been done in this example, I have a hard time believing he looks natural IRL. Even in these pictures/videos, you can see that his jaw has a bit of a plastic look it but I might not have noticed it if I didn't know he got surgery. I know this has often been repeated on this website, but you should never slap implants on recessed jaws. Always use osteotomies to fix recession and then use implants for finishing touches.
High iq

Surprised this hasn't been posted - even as a Bimax shill, I got to admit this looks very natural and probably superior to bimax from the front. His improvements to hair, skin and eye area do halo him a bit tho. The rhino did very little imo
View attachment 1365727
View attachment 1365728
View attachment 1365730
The people commenting “incel to incel” are the reason I hate this forum now. It used to be about self improvement and being better off than before but now it’s if you don’t look like David Gandy in the Dolce and Gabbana ad you are still incel and shouldn’t even bother. This guy fucken ascended as clear as night and day he went from a GameStop employee to a handsome guy with a well balanced face. Mentally ill losers

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Gaia262, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
The people commenting “incel to incel” are the reason I hate this forum now. It used to be about self improvement and being better off than before but now it’s if you don’t look like David Gandy in the Dolce and Gabbana ad you are still incel and shouldn’t even bother. This guy fucken ascended as clear as night and day he went from a GameStop employee to a handsome guy with a well balanced face. Mentally ill losers
But you have to admit that a lot of people have this tendency to overrate surgery results even if it makes someone look uncanny. While I agree that the guy looks better than before, he now has a bit of a plastic look to his face and he most certainly isn't a chad. Surgery can be effective but it is not the panacea that many people here think it is.

airwaycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Acromegaly_Chad and MeinChadf
Joined July 7 2021

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Acromegaly_Chad
:soy::soy::soy:

Solid result. What makes him look uncanny is the chin area, but thats an easy fix with fat grafts and fillers there.

Osteotomies for advancement, implants for lateralization GENERALLY.

This right here is a good result. Notice how it's only making his jaw WIDER and he got a titanium implant, not a shitty silicone.

1 s20 S090150272030254X gr2

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
Solid result. What makes him look uncanny is the chin area, but thats an easy fix with fat grafts and fillers there.

This right here is a good result. Notice how it's only making his jaw WIDER and he got a titanium implant, not a shitty silicone.

View attachment 1371230
Who did this one

View attachment 1371230
with an impact that titanium whould shatter his jaw into pieces. how a silicone is not better than titanium?

ps : don't came to with bOne rEsOrpTiOn because obviously it's just a exaggerated normal process.

with an impact that titanium whould shatter his jaw into pieces. how a silicone is not better than titanium?

ps : don't came to with bOne rEsOrpTiOn because obviously it's just a exaggerated normal process.
If you get an impact strong enough for that you have other worries...

Silicone always looks like shit somehow. Can't properly be fixed with screws. I'm not a titanium fanboy though. I think PEEK is the only legit material and coceancig also says so. Medpor is good as long as you don't need to take it out.

mirin the cope on this thread

99% of niggas on here are suffering from a defect from craniofacial dystrophy

bimax isn’t just sagittal

it fixes asymmetry, width, height.

bones are more important than you think

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
He definitely ascended from like a 2.5 - 3 to a 4 - 4.5
Fuck it I'll honestly say he ascended to like a 5. Massive quality of life improvement for a normie with no brainworms. He has access to a dating market, he can find a sweet curry girl who will listen to him long enough to get a taste for his personality. He has opened the possibility of a dating life.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

View attachment 1371230
Still too roundish gonions

View attachment 1371230
What about vertical extension, only talking about side of mandible amd ramus, not chin?

You’re missing the point, bimax isn’t superior it’s just different. For some you need bimax and no implants, for others you need implants no bimax, it’s all down to individual need

side note dose anyone know the implant material used for him?
I need bimax AND implants :feelswhy: