Biden is succeeding

^ pure autism. Or maybe you are a wignat

Trump loves this country, that much is clear

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loksr and maxmendietta
Why does Biden have supporters then? He’s not female?

Trump won because of the Midwest. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania. There’s still a lot of rural voters in those states that could not consciously vote for a women president, making Trump seem stronger and as the shiny alternative to rural democrats.
Trump has nothing good to show after his 4 years in office making him lose supporters and Biden sucks, but he simply is not as bad as Hillary, so it's only natural for him to have more support than her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Hades and Deleted member 1973
There’s still a lot of rural voters in those states that could not consciously vote for a women president,
They are massively outnumbered by feminists who'd vote for a female president, even if the male candidate was 4times better, just because she's female lol. Just look at Californian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 1973
^ pure autism. Or maybe you are a wignat

Trump loves this country, that much is clear
imagine spending this much time online defending a greedy billionaire who wouldn't flinch if your entire family was raped and murdered in front of him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, loksr, sytyl and 2 others
They are massively outnumbered by feminists who'd vote for a female president, even if the male candidate was 4times better, just because she's female lol. Just look at Californian
Do you know how the electoral college works? I know there’s a lot of feminists in California. That’s why Trump lost the popular vote. But the reason Trump won the college is because of rural and suburban midwestern voters who flipped.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
JFL at taking the polls at face value

Why don't you take a look at who they sampled. E.g. A while ago there was a poll that claimed Catholics favored Biden, but they sampled a bunch of Hillary voters, indeed, it was majority Hillary voters - yet Trump won Catholics nationally

Biden results are based on many polls result... One pollster is meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Do you know how the electoral college works? I know there’s a lot of feminists in California. That’s why Trump lost the popular vote. But the reason Trump won the college is because of rural and suburban midwestern voters who flipped.

It depends of states... Some states has so many fucking points that you can literally win even if you did not win popular vote.. Usa democratic system sucks monkey balls.

Screenshot 20201008 174948

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, maxmendietta and Deleted member 6512
I called a democrat victory months ago, notice I said "democrat" trump has put himself in a position that even if a pig ran for president vs him the pig would win.

Imagine linking vaush for an unbiased political opinion lmao that fat fuck should get a heart attack already
I trust him more than most ytbers to be quite honest.

that's because I went to actually read the studies and articles he lists out tho. like im not trusting ian miles chungus or lauren chen or carl Benjamin or some other person like that to tell me shit.

but honestly, just reed theowy.

if i was a american of euroean descent i would legitimately be very worried about the impact a biden win would have on my quality of life and status in society. theyre going to try to take everything from you lot. if they succeed it will have a profound impact on your quality of life. you already pay for everyone else and suffer from affirmative action.
I hope chads rights get taken away

Are you talking about early vote numbers or poll numbers? Because Biden is leading in almost all state you mentioned.
vbm numbers. biden leading in most states but probably not by anywhere near enough.

as Chadlite Rutherford stated, Jews are the ones who rule United States

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 7125 and 2 others
I don't think Trump even wants to win secretly.

Probably wants to retire and have a quiet life now.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Fuck that nigger Joe Biden tbh. Fucking cringe as hell and would be a shitty president. Not to mention that bitch kamala. Rip America tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Hector, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
Fuck that nigger Joe Biden tbh. Fucking cringe as hell and would be a shitty president. Not to mention that bitch kamala. Rip America tbh
Tbh (((Trump))) is the lesser of two evils @personalityinkwell did you bother registering?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: loksr, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7313
BIDEN = GIGA FAGGOT SUBHUMAN FEMINIST BITCH

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
I trust him more than most ytbers to be quite honest.

that's because I went to actually read the studies and articles he lists out tho. like im not trusting ian miles chungus or lauren chen or carl Benjamin or some other person like that to tell me shit.

but honestly, just reed theowy.
Theory is inherently homo erotic

Anyone who thinks Trump is going to win is just delusional by this point. After corona and the BLM riots there was no real chance. Don't get me wrong, I would rather Trump win. But I'm just being realistic.
Good, this means the collapse is immenint

• So Sad
curious how
Wasting time on read books written by dead men 100 years ago? Kill yourself you fucking nerd.

”UGH yeah the representation of all private interests ugh abolishes ugh”
No one cares.

• So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal
Wasting time on read books written by dead men 100 years ago? Kill yourself you fucking nerd.

”UGH yeah the representation of all private interests ugh abolishes ugh”
No one cares.
ok lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6892
Cuckservative.me s mes tbh ngl ded srs jfl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I should be the ditactor of the world tbh

@Jagged0 why are you liberal progressive?

Hmm I'm not sure it matters who wins. Until the Jews are kicked out of USA and Israel is pulled off the tit, we will have the same rulers since 1913.

The democrats are them jews man

Im not american and dont care about the election very much but the polls seem to be totally out of kilter with every other data set. if i cared enough to analyse the situation i would literally disregard polls. every other metric seems good for trump but as i say i havent looked into it enough to know for sure
The polls are nonsense. It was the same thing for Hillary Clinton in 2016, and they said she had a 99% chance to win on the day of the election. When they said that she was polling even with Donald Trump in my home state that's deep red and overwhelmingly supported Donald Trump I knew that the polling was 100% bullshit. They'll poll like 60% democrats and 10% "undecided" and only 30% republican and say it's a scientific poll. It's bunk.

biden will win in mail-in-votes but trump will win in the beginning and say the rest of counting is fake. His supreme court will say he is right and he will be president again

screencap this

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and joseph
Coal industry is also gone. Trump only won the race because he won the rust belt and he did not managed fix the problems he promised to fix.
Trump can't create demand for coal. Democrats want to eliminate the jobs outright instead of natural decline. Rest of what you said is reddit spergery.

Then you havent take research.. More than 10m people have already voted which is record high.. Dems have more to lose if they lose this race. The other problems is that Rust belt manufacturing has been recession even before Covid...Coal industry is also gone. Trump only won the race because he won the rust belt and he did not managed fix the problems he promised to fix. If Biden wins Florida the race will end.

Here is other reasons.

• National Lead: At this point in 2016, Clinton's lead over Trump was just 6 pts, at only 46%. Biden is up over the highly desired 50% mark at 52% compared to 42% for Trump
  • White & Non-College Whites: Biden has eaten a massive amount into Trump's hold with white voters (Trump won whites by 18 pts in 2016, now he's up only 2 pts) & non-college whites (Trump won by 30 pts in 2016, now down to 18 pts)
  • Ohio and Iowa: Trump blew out Clinton and won these by 8 & 9 pts respectively in 2016, Biden is now leading 1 & 2 pts respectively, a huge shift
  • Favorability: Clinton was a very disliked candidate, at only 42% favorable and a whopping 53% unfavorable. It's completely shifted: Biden is well liked at 53% favorable vs 41% unfavorable
  • Honesty/Trustworthiness: Where Clinton and Trump's trustworthiness among likely voters was at 41% & 45% respectively, Biden and Trump are at 58% & 33%, another huge difference
  • Trust to handle nation's biggest problem: Republicans were more trusted to handle the country's problems by 4 pts, 42% to 38% for Dems in 2016, while now it's shifted to 47% for Dems & 39% for Reps
trump will win ohio, florida, iowa, north carolina and has a good shot in arizona as well. biden is leading amongst registered voters not likely voters. at this point in 2016 clinton was leading in the swing states by 5.2 points on average but biden is leading trump by 4.8 points right now.

biden will win in mail-in-votes but trump will win in the beginning and say the rest of counting is fake. His supreme court will say he is right and he will be president again

screencap this
I agree. Either what you said will happen or trump will win.

• +1
If Trump wins, that is a miracle. He is kinda fucked.

screencap this
Biden will only win in mail in votes because he's frauding the votes to vote for democrats.Thats why tons of people got recieved the wrong ballouts because they are trying to force Biden to win.

trump will win ohio, florida, iowa, north carolina and has a good shot in arizona as well. biden is leading amongst registered voters not likely voters. at this point in 2016 clinton was leading in the swing states by 5.2 points on average but biden is leading trump by 4.8 points right now.

Here we go again with these false statements.. Biden leads Trump by 9 points, 52% to 43%, among likely voters. Things has drastically changes since 2016. Problem with Trump is that he is only appealing his base and its not enough for him to win race that way.

Last edited:
Both of them are kike puppets. What's the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Kike or Kike
Choose your president, goy.
It is fair and democratic afterall

• +1
If Biden wins i'm roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, maxmendietta and goat2x
Both of them are kike puppets. What's the difference

At least progressive arent Kike puppets. If Biden try to do Pro Israel shit. I think they can vote it against in Senate and House.

• +1
This the man who calls you an incel and says "I'm what you guys call chad" on reddit:
View attachment 730511

Can't believe he had the audacity to make a video about how to get laid when this thing is his girlfriend
keep crying for him i wish i had those big mommy milkers feeding myself every morning.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 1973
elects me

• +1
I hope you are right. But this professor I saw, that last times often had correct outcome prediction due to the model used.
It looks Trump will lose. If the economy had kept booming like bfore corrona, Trump would had won.

Haglary was also succeeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and goat2x
maxmendietta
Gudru

• +1
JFL at Americans thinking Trump did bad in economy or covid... My country has been "destroyed" by progressives, they are going to kick us from EU at this point. Yesterday government cheated the system to end separation of powers.

From most powerful country in the world to completly irrelevant and drowning in debt in just 250 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and maxmendietta
JFL at Americans thinking Trump did bad in economy or covid... My country has been "destroyed" by progressives, they are going to kick us from EU at this point. Yesterday government cheated the system to end separation of powers.

From most powerful country in the world to completly irrelevant and drowning in debt in just 250 years.
swedish?