Bieber Looks Good Lately

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
What happened? It seemed like drugs and partying made him age like shit not too long ago. Collagen was gone, no glow, bone support looked lacking, sagging fat, receding hair, bad facial hair, etc. Now he looks pretty damn good and girls on social media are going crazy for him again. It’s not just edited photos either, check the Popstar music video he’s in.

Attachments

• 1405C24E-4B23-4783-9A73-1F43C2A0EA82.jpeg
    1405C24E-4B23-4783-9A73-1F43C2A0EA82.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 412
  • 646A3BD9-3069-4B3F-8C54-80F01EB8F062.jpeg
    646A3BD9-3069-4B3F-8C54-80F01EB8F062.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 6A5A141C-80BD-44A3-9D7C-43B6124413C3.jpeg
    6A5A141C-80BD-44A3-9D7C-43B6124413C3.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 419
  • B1CF89F3-4087-4D3C-8E44-A238F0455B14.jpeg
    B1CF89F3-4087-4D3C-8E44-A238F0455B14.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 380
  • 671F758D-76CF-4475-87D4-B4186495962E.jpeg
    671F758D-76CF-4475-87D4-B4186495962E.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 336
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, ScramFranklin, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
Jews and satanises raped him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Acnno and RoundHouse
Literally no difference between now and then except him cutting his facial hair and having a better hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, RoundHouse, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
He's an every day good looking cute white guy with blonde hair. High standard normie. Take away his fame and that's what you will objectively see.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bdycope, Hades, RAITEIII and 3 others
He's probably getting his looksmaxxing tips from here as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Need2Ascend, Acnno and 24 others
He probably had some anti aging procedure done, maybe he wanted to get a taste of the subhuman life so he let himself go for a while because he has been validated his entire life, maybe he needed some perspective.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brainded, EdwardCullen, Copemaxxing and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, RAITEIII, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
Noticed that as well.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Copemaxxing, ScramFranklin and 4 others

Bugatti Biebs is back.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Hades and thickdickdaddy27
i mean hes a millionare so he can do whatever procedure he wants tbh

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
He literally took a shower and got a haircut, shaved his stupid ass mustache

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, EdwardCullen, Copemaxxing and 3 others
He probably had fillers or fat transfer to gain back all the lost facial volume.

Right pic is edited. also his hairstyle is like that to hide his receding hairline btw
This is a screenshot from the vid itself. The pic is slightly edited. He looks way better than he did a year ago.
E3D6501A 15CC 40E6 9E80 98AB617D74EE

Insane mog

646A3BD9 3069 4B3F 8C54 80F01EB8F062

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Hades and ScramFranklin
C2C8B84F EF8F 4996 B014 7A6890FC4593
AA63E51F 4FC6 4E67 B51D 9687ABF7D3F9

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
roacutanmaxxing

Mirin. Can still fraud 21 tbh

Thanks guys i Saw the larsanovamaxxing thread and i finally became a Slayer again thanks Lars for being a great Guy and sharing your account sometimes - Justin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Acnno, brainded and 6 others
What happened? It seemed like drugs and partying made him age like shit not too long ago. Collagen was gone, no glow, bone support looked lacking, sagging fat, receding hair, bad facial hair, etc. Now he looks pretty damn good and girls on social media are going crazy for him again. It’s not just edited photos either, check the Popstar music video he’s in.

Lmao yall are wild. Its just the difference between grooming and taking care of yourself vs not (assuming youre already good looking). He was letting his hair grow out, he wasn't taking care of his skin, he wasn't shaving facial hair, he wasn't clean. if you have gl features, just fixing these things can make you high tier

He probably had some anti aging procedure done, maybe he wanted to get a taste of the subhuman life so he let himself go for a while because he has been validated his entire life, maybe he needed some perspective.

Juvederm lol it's Hollywood

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Guy looks like shit even with the fillers and makeup. It’s over for this kid

Guy looks like shit even with the fillers and makeup. It’s over for this kid
Keep coping. Girls on tik tok and social media are thirsting hard as fuck for him. And don’t even use the status/fame halo excuse because everything is relative and even for his level of status/fame the reaction he’s getting shows he still has a ton of appeal. Any 18-22 year old girl would be much more attracted to Biebs than alien faced tranny looking Barrett and other aspie staring PSL gods this site jerks off to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Acnno and Deleted member 4310
Keep coping. Girls on tik tok and social media are thirsting hard as fuck for him. And don’t even use the status/fame halo excuse because everything is relative and even for his level of status/fame the reaction he’s getting shows he still has a ton of appeal. Any 18-22 year old girl would be much more attracted to Biebs than alien faced tranny looking Barrett and other aspie staring PSL gods this site jerks off to.
It’s over for him looks wise boyo. Status is the only thing he is riding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
He probably had fillers or fat transfer to gain back all the lost facial volume.

This is prime time for the incel slang word' "cope".

Miley cyrus dressed up as Bieber is a far better looking version of Bieber. Imagine a chick being a better looking version of yourself and has a deeper voice than him..cucked to the maxx

423B6AC1 ACC1 4B5F A071 4D6FF75E4C35

He’s higher body fat right now than he has been maybe ever.

his chin and jaw are luckily not recessed and he doesn’t have submental fat yet but you can see it clearly(The higher body fat) from profile.

he also looks tanner. And then hair and facial hair. Basically normal Stuff.

When you have good bones anything is possible

Comparing a candid paparazzi creepshot with his chin tucked and an unflattering expression after a night of partying to a well-lit, professionally filmed, make-up heavy, digitally edited music video where people are made to be as attractive as possible. I love seeing retardation like this. Reminds me I have gigachad IQ.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Comparing a candid paparazzi creepshot with his chin tucked and an unflattering expression after a night of partying to a well-lit, professionally filmed, make-up heavy, digitally edited music video where people are made to be as attractive as possible. I love seeing retardation like this. Reminds me I have gigachad IQ.
I know it was an extreme comparison, I just wanted to showcase how different he looks.

He found out about the forum

He was stupid to extract wisdom molars

One thing that I find weird about is his eye area. From 2009-2012 it was quite flawless but it turned into shit (UEE, sclera show, a bit more buggy..)

He still has higher SMV than this whole forum combined. I would MUCH rather be like him than any 10/10 PSL Chad.

He prob has fillers and makeup in the Popstar video, also covering his hairline. This is how he looked a few days ago JFL

He looks good there?
His hairline is running away and his UEE is massive. Compare to his prime. He looks okay relative to the general population but much worse than he used to.

Justin bieber amber lounge 2014 gala 01

Literally no difference between now and then except him cutting his facial hair and having a better hairstyle
his eyebrows are longer, skin has a youthful glow, healthy tan, shaved his shit, covering hairline. That's it but it's more than just a different hairstyle

He finally took care again of his looks.
And styling.

He was rediculously low effort in the previous years.
Almost Hobo levels.

No face for your hobo grooming.

• +1
Reactions: bdycope
He's an every day good looking cute white guy with blonde hair. High standard normie. Take away his fame and that's what you will objectively see.
blonde?