Big Brother Theory

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
357
Reputation
240
I have an older brother—my only brother—and while he is usually there when I need him, he was absent during the most critical moments when I truly needed his guidance. Even if he were to offer advice now, it would come across as trite, and I wouldn't be convinced by anything he said.
He bullied me relentlessly when I was young, causing me to develop social anxiety that has persisted since my teenage years. He would notice and comment on everything about me, making me painfully self-conscious. I still remember how he used to mock me at family gatherings or share the secrets I had confided in him with his friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Real. I blame my fag older bro for me turning out beta and ND :lasereyes:
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang

Similar threads

the_machinist_786
Replies
1
Views
9
the_machinist_786
the_machinist_786
U
Replies
4
Views
43
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
TGUN.
Replies
52
Views
341
sonic55555
S
hopefullychadlite
Replies
0
Views
24
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
lemon67
Replies
5
Views
62
Grey leywin
Grey leywin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top