Big chin is ideal proof

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

xXx_sHrEK69_xXx

Diamond
Why does he look like hes about to cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted
Oglum why do you want to suck his cock so much ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5262, Hades, diggbicc and 2 others
That philtrum... @Leo0509

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Groundbreaking theory........Big. Chin. Is. Good.

ZPrb5iL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, elfmaxx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
HOLY SHIT EYE OPENING

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERY OP

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
we share same emotion with different intensity, time to stay together and strong.

GROUND BREAKING DISCOVERY OP

Beat me to it

Nobody IRL cares about philtrum, never heard someone even the word saying in my life

Tenor

Yes they do subconsiously think its ugly they just don't know exactly what it is that makes you ugly let alone know what its called

we share same emotion with different intensity, time to stay together and strong.
Nigga how do chads keep finding this website, like ded srs what started your blackpill journey

Nigga how do chads keep finding this website, like ded srs what started your blackpill journey
Long story, tldr: I was fucking angry that a girl I liked friendzoned me and she choosed that fucking funny party guy so I decided to fuck LTR bullshit, I will become alpha and slay everyone, I already had good base and just needed 'minor' improvements so I just googled 'men self improvement' and found that one. It is holy grail tbh, now after looksmax, that girl begs to be with me jfl
anyway I think that site changed my life positively tbh, I have done a lot of things and gained like 1.5-2 PSL points

Long story, tldr: I was fucking angry that a girl I liked friendzoned me and she choosed that fucking funny party guy so I decided to fuck LTR bullshit, I will become alpha and slay everyone, I already had good base and just needed 'minor' improvements so I just googled 'men self improvement' and found that one. It is holy grail tbh, now after looksmax, that girl begs to be with me jfl
anyway I think that site changed my life positively tbh, I have done a lot of things and gained like 1.5-2 PSL points
Mirin hard, if you seriously wanna slay just go clubbing and partying and shit

• +1
Reactions: Michael
It’s about a wide non recessed chin not a long chin

groundbreaking discovery retard