rate 15 white asian

Htn looking good bro

• +1
Reactions: keyko
No, that's not the only kind of appeal he's got. Got a certain kind of attractiveness from that can only come from the white side as well. Must have good white genes too. Strong and based genes that could only have come from white people that's shines through in his appearance.
yeah my dad was fairly good looking when he was like 20

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
sadly not dad never taught me it but i’ve been a few times and it’s extremely nice
Which places have you visited? I live in Rotterdam. I can give you free Dutch lessons if you'd like. Ik help je graag. :feelsgood:

• +1
Which places have you visited? I live in Rotterdam. I can give you free Dutch lessons if you'd like. Ik help je graag. :feelsgood:
holy shit hahah i went to rotterdam most recent summer i also went to delft for a week aswell and then went to zurich afterwards in switzerland

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
holy shit hahah i went to rotterdam most recent summer i also went to delft for a week aswell and then went to zurich afterwards in switzerland
Chances are that you saw me without even knowing I'm Gengar, that'd be funny. Ahh, I pass through Delft very rarely. I went to Haarlem the other day for a show and had to pass through Delft.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Chances are that you saw me without even knowing I'm Gengar, that'd be funny. Ahh, I pass through Delft very rarely. I went to Haarlem the other day for a show and had to pass through Delft.
ah yes i stayed one night on a boat on the main canal through delft ( the one parallel to the tram line) and then stayed in an extremely nice house in delft afterwards

• +1
harlem?

gengar in nyc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and keyko
ah yes i stayed one night on a boat on the main canal through delft ( the one parallel to the tram line) and then stayed in an extremely nice house in delft afterwards
Is that where your dad is from? Delft is also the only place in the Netherlands with a nuclear reactor I think, owned by Delft University.

Is that where your dad is from? Delft is also the only place in the Netherlands with a nuclear reactor I think, owned by Delft University.
my dad was born in delft but moved once he turned 18 to England as he got a scholarship for oxford university to study nuclear physics (somthing like that) so we occasionally visit to see my grandparents

• +1
whitemax fellow hapa u look like a subhuman gook WHITE POWER

• So Sad
harlem?

gengar in nyc
Nah bhai, the place in NYC is actually named after Haarlem, which is a city near Amsterdam. Fun fact: New Yoek used to be called New Amsterdam.
my dad was born in delft but moved once he turned 18 to England as he got a scholarship for oxford university to study nuclear physics (somthing like that) so we occasionally visit to see my grandparents
That makes a lot of sense, the link between nuclear physics and Delft. Had he not gone to Oxford, I guess he would have studied in Delft instead. My friend studied at TU Delft (Technische Universiteit Delft).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and keyko
Nah bhai, the place in NYC is actually named after Haarlem, which is a city near Amsterdam. Fun fact: New Yoek used to be called New Amsterdam.

That makes a lot of sense, the link between nuclear physics and Delft. Had he not gone to Oxford, I guess he would have studied in Delft instead. My friend studied at TU Delft (Technische Universiteit Delft).
yeah i think he is currently linked to the nuclear reactor in delft as he goes around 8 times a year for work in delft

• +1
you say that because your white BUT if you put me next to 5 fully chinese people in china i would look different
you would look different but not white, just like how a japanese would look different from chinese