Big cuck theory

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
For some unknown reason I have been binge watching big bang theory for last 2 hours, starting from season 1.

2 things struck me:

1) before she became a roastie in later seasons, Penny was a legit top tier Stacy.

2) Even in the second episode of first season, Penny had something for manlet 3/10 voicecel sperglord Leonard. Leonard is seduced (wtf???) By a femcel playing a violin, and when Penny finds out they are fucking from sperg lanklet Sheldon she is visibly pissed off, in the oh that bitch, I like Leonard way.

Guess this is only fiction, but still promising...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AlwaysHaveQuestions
many tv shows in the last decades are extremely cucked :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Modern television and media, especially as it relates to romantic relationships, are almost entirely poisonous.

There is a very strong process in the brain that takes place when viewing other people, most importantly, other people succeeding. This process subconsciously teaches the viewer to mimic the behavior patterns of others that achieve "success". However, this process cannot tell the difference between real life and live-action media, which subconsciously teaches you that the opposite of what actually works in reality, will surely work for you. Thus leading to horrible cognitive dissonance when confronted with the reality that what you've been "promised" will work, in fact, does not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, androciv, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
penny has always been a roastie. and jfljfl at watching that 80 IQ dogshit

• +1
Reactions: androciv and DesperadoRatado
penny has always been a roastie. and jfljfl at watching that 80 IQ dogshit
Yeah I am watching it for other reasons, not cos it's good or anything.

Penny wasn't always a roastie, forget season one, watch her in 8 simple rules, back when the trend of pulling the thong up first began, she was gigastacy

Yeah I am watching it for other reasons, not cos it's good or anything.

Penny wasn't always a roastie, forget season one, watch her in 8 simple rules, back when the trend of pulling the thong up first began, she was gigastacy
she's always been a pump and dump wtf you talking about

she's always been a pump and dump wtf you talking about
How was she a pump and dump here?? She was prime like Optimus
Kaley cuoco 8 simple rules actress cm2 1 photo gallery thumb

>unironically watching the friends, big bang theory, how i met your mother or any other retarded cringe sitcom

>not being a bluepilled faggot

pick one

Last edited:
>unironically watching the friends, big bang theory, how i met your mother or any other retarded cringe sitcom

>not being a bluepilled faggot

pick one
Am watching it ironically, believe me I've learned the most painful way how foids are, and I know those kind of guys, how I met your mother dudes, or the friends guys (except Joey) are NEVER having a girl hookup with them in a million years