big dick halo > height halo

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
doesn’t matter if you are 6’2, no dick, over for you as soon as all bitches knows it

big dick + knows how to use it, it’s going to rain for you

women settle for good sex, they want PLEASURE

big plus too if you are funny

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, BrahminBoss, mogs_me and 14 others
Agreed, big dick is the best way to make a good first impression, more than looks, grooming charisma, and status. @vanillaicecream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 27511, RoyaleWithCheese and 4 others
unless you get a boner or pull your raging boner down ur pants no foid is gonna know your packing

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28691 and 3 others
I would agree if humans walked around naked

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, 0hMan, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Dick size don’t matter
I’m saying that as a dicklet

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
@4inch4

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
How subhuman am I if bitches go crazy when I send them dick pics but then ghost as soon as they see my face?

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and Jhon Smith
Agreed, big dick is the best way to make a good first impression, more than looks, grooming charisma, and status. @vanillaicecream

Disagreed, you can't make a good first impression with somethign that is tucked away and hiding at all times except for when you show it to people which is when all kinds of impressions have already been made before it.

3496871 3306421 B187E90D 7778 4ECD BD01 0EE3962E1307

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 29078
doesn’t matter if you are 6’2, no dick, over for you as soon as all bitches knows it

i have 2 inch pecker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Imagine how low cortisol your life must be just knowing you have 8x6 cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 27511, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others

being 6'2 is having the equivalent of like a 6.3-6.7 inch dick on stats. IMO dick halo doenst exist until beyond 7 inches which would mean a height of like 6'6+

if you think a 6'2 dude gets less action than some 5'4 dude with a big dink youre jsut a homo fag in denial

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
being 6'2 is having the equivalent of like a 6.3-6.7 inch dick on stats. IMO dick halo doenst exist until beyond 7 inches which would mean a height of like 6'6+

if you think a 6'2 dude gets less action than some 5'4 dude with a big dink youre jsut a homo fag in denial
I’m 6’5 with 9” dink stg and still incel stg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, Jhon Smith, poopoohead and 1 other person
Youre completely mentalcel then
all that other stuff doesn’t mean anything with a ugky face I literally mog in everything else but women see my face amd it’s over

• Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead
all that other stuff doesn’t mean anything with a ugky face I literally mog in everything else but women see my face amd it’s over
dm face

hey rictoffen, how big is big in your book, a lot of incels love to tell me your body is done developing at 16 (for context)

Wait till you find out big dick halo comes with height halo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jhon Smith and Deleted member 29581
hey rictoffen, how big is big in your book, a lot of incels love to tell me your body is done developing at 16 (for context)
considerably above average wherever you live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
i was gonna mention u but i decided not to boss, the stacylite i told u about 😔i was drunk on the fourth and must’ve not cared too much about making her cum, been on delivered since..

• So Sad
Reactions: Looks234
i was gonna mention u but i decided not to boss, the stacylite i told u about 😔i was drunk on the fourth and must’ve not cared too much about making her cum, been on delivered since..
Delivered for a week is crazy. Time to move on son

IMG 5531

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, tombradylover, Deleted member 31944 and 1 other person
This. Women are dumb they think tall guys have big dicks so they wouldn’t give a manlet a chance to even show his penis

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Mental cel
Look at the thread I linked I had women going crazy for my dick pics then they asked me to snap a face pic I did and they immidiately blocked me

• So Sad
Reactions: hattrick
Look at the thread I linked I had women going crazy for my dick pics then they asked me to snap a face pic I did and they immidiately blocked me
You must have shit hair then all an attractive face is to women is good hair and lean

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and tombradylover
You must have shit hair then all an attractive face is to women is good hair and lean
Damn I do have shit hair I’ve been trying to get a better haircut but my hair always looks like shit

Girls like sex and they like big cocks no girl want to settle down with some dicklett who cant last for more then 5 sec.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and huaus
how can someone even survive as a dicklet?

how can someone even survive as a dicklet?
I'm a dicklet and I think I'll just always have sex in the dark tbh if the bitch don't see it it ain't small GG

Retarded manlet cope. 6'7 > 6'2

u have to last long tho. im huge and had PE last girl i fucked... she made fun of me lmfao

Problem is if you’re 5’5 with a 10 inch dick you first have to get the girl to want to sleep with you …

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
W A T E R
A
T
E
R

Face > Dick > Frame (if taller than girl) > Height

People need to realize that height and frame pills are indirectly dick pills lmao. How else is a woman going to guess your dick size in civil society? I have countless stories from women who have humiliated 6’4+ dudes and backed out of sex last minute because of small penis, which funny enough looks even worse on a bigger frame.

I wish there was a social experiment dating show where men and women were fully naked. That will be a vanta blackpill moment. A lot of men will rope when they realize just how useless their height is. It’s comical that people believe a 6’5 dude with a 4.5 x 3.5 inch dick mogs a 5’7 dude with a 7.5 x 6 inch dick, assuming equal face. Small dick dudes cannot be confident around big dick dudes, when naked.

Face, shoulders and dick = great sex

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty

People need to realize that height and frame pills are indirectly dick pills lmao. How else is a woman going to guess your dick size in civil society? I have countless stories from women who have humiliated 6’4+ dudes and backed out of sex last minute because of small penis, which funny enough looks even worse on a bigger frame.

I wish there was a social experiment dating show where men and women were fully naked. That will be a vanta blackpill moment. A lot of men will rope when they realize just how useless their height is. It’s comical that people believe a 6’5 dude with a 4.5 x 3.5 inch dick mogs a 5’7 dude with a 7.5 x 6 inch dick, assuming equal face. Small dick dudes cannot be confident around big dick dudes, when naked.

Indeed if you lack height and frame women are automatically gonna assume you have a micropenis. That is why even with a big dick you will experience the small dick failo effect if the rest of your body doesn't measure up.

Just walk with your dick out theory

• +1
Reactions: ang3l and Deleted member 24712

@HimmyButler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
@HimmyButler
Height is more important than frame as long as you don’t have Klinfelters or giga narrow clavicles I agree with the rest tho.

Every man needs to get girth filler and do anabolic steroids for frame

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty