Big Looksmaxxing Mistake, Chewmaxxing will recess you & How to avoid it

baburam

baburam

Forever Gymceling
This is my most requested thread I've gotten 20+ people begging me to bless them with this info.

Everyone now is doing those stupid chewing gum exercises where they chew on those hard gum for hours but it is very stupid way of training the masseter.

Masseter is a muscle like every muscle in your body. Would you do 200 reps on bicep curls with 5lbs? Obviously No. I will discuss later how to properly train them but now I will explain why it will actually recess you and is one of the biggest looksmin.

Why it will recceed you
When your masseter are overstimulated from hours of chewing it will pull the zygos down and pull the ramus up which is where the masseter attaches to basically it is pulling zygos and ramus to center which is exactly the opposite of what you want. I actually never chew gum nowadays and avoid clenching frequently unless I wanna flex my massive masseter when someone is on an angle seeing my side profile.

So How should you actually train them?
Just like any other muscle in the body masseter should also be trained with heavy weight lower rep but i'd stick to 15-20 reps to failure just for safety.

For begginers:
First you'd need a strong handbag and some home supplies like rice bags put one of the handle in mouth and pull, I will post vid demo. I used to do this for very long time but now since my masseter are so strong I cant fit 300lbs on a bag and hold with hand so I have diffirent method for advanced. (Not even kidding your masseter are the strongest muscle in the entire body so expect to pull close to 100lbs on your first try, I can actually pull more weights from masseter than I can deadlift at this point and I am fully gymmaxxed)

Video Demonstration
This vid is 2yrs old when I was 15.

You can do this method for atleast 1 yr then when you get strong enough you can try this:
You need a very strong rubber band which you attach on strong pole(I just attach on my bed pole and tell my dad to hold bed while I pull

IMG 1953
IMG 1952
IMG 1954
IMG 1951

This is far superior method because you can move chair bit far or upgrade resistance of band.

Now the most important part

Prevent Recession of Zygos and Ramus
Although my method of training wont cause overactive masseter for hours compared to chewing it will still cause pulling of zygos and ramus. This is why we want to stretch and massage masseter atleast once a day preferbly twice like this.

Screenshot 2024 09 18 at 113917AM
Screenshot 2024 09 18 at 113806AM

Feel the masseter and massage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymce7, ungewist, lcberg04 and 14 others
73 rep
20+ people begging

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri, billymidnight, FUE Mogger and 2 others
Tagging some user who've requested for this
@6ft4 @NoLongerHuman @404sincere @Napoleon1800 @ResurgentSoldier @lucifer6969 @aestheticsrespecter @halloweed @KT-34 @JohnDoe @Clavicular @MUSTYCOPER

• +1
Reactions: 404sincere, NoLongerHuman and Napoleon1800
shit looks retarded asf, imagine your mom walking in on you jaw curling ricebags :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ziggy.s, halloweed, Av0nr and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone and fluoride1337
you couldnt say that to me face irl keyboard warrior

Muhh cant say irl :feelscry: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, aboriginalmaxxing, DefSomeone and 1 other person
Have u seen any improvements in your facial bones from this??

Why it will recceed you
When your masseter are overstimulated from hours of chewing it will pull the zygos down and pull the ramus up which is where the masseter attaches to basically it is pulling zygos and ramus to center which is exactly the opposite of what you want. I actually never chew gum nowadays and avoid clenching frequently unless I wanna flex my massive masseter when someone is on an angle seeing my side profile.
alright, give me one reason to believe this other then “it sounds logical” so you have any real evidence of this? Or are you just bullshitting like a retard

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
alright, give me one reason to believe this other then “it sounds logical” so you have any real evidence of this? Or are you just bullshitting like a retard
why even risk it? it takes 30 secs a day to stretch and massage

why even risk it? it takes 30 secs a day to stretch and massage
I wouldn’t call it a risk, because you haven’t given me a single reason to think it’s true and to fear it happening. I find it hard to believe it can ever pull a bone like the zygos down, that’s just insane to claim

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and heyheyheybro22
I wouldn’t call it a risk, because you haven’t given me a single reason to think it’s true and to fear it happening. I find it hard to believe it can ever pull a bone like the zygos down, that’s just insane to claim
masseter wraps around ramus and attaches to zygos why wouldnt a contacted muscle try to pull these 2 in the center

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Over this won’t do shit for your jaw

• +1
masseter wraps around ramus and attaches to zygos why wouldnt a contacted muscle try to pull these 2 in the center
When have you ever heard of a muscle pulling a muscle or moving it in a certain way? Look at your zygomatic bone, it goes all the way to the side of your eye sockets and under, it goes a long way to the sides of your face at the ears, it will need to pull all of that down, no way in hell.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Napoleon1800
Facial exercises ahh

• +1
When have you ever heard of a muscle pulling a muscle or moving it in a certain way? Look at your zygomatic bone, it goes all the way to the side of your eye sockets and under, it goes a long way to the sides of your face at the ears, it will need to pull all of that down, no way in hell.
Tbf I have become recessed since chewing daily and the masseter is one of the strongest muscles

Tbf I have become recessed since chewing daily and the masseter is one of the strongest muscles
It’s in your head, 99%, or you’re still in puberty and were born to be recessed. Also, if anything, this will give you an antenatal notch, not pull your chin back, but this is just a baseless statement

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and Napoleon1800
It’s in your head, 99%, or you’re still in puberty and were born to be recessed. Also, if anything, this will give you an antenatal notch, not pull your chin back, but this is just a baseless statement
I can show u in pms, my gonions literally became more inward and my zygos sunk

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Napoleon1800
Ok, send it, it’s most likely in your head dude
I can feel the bones with my hands. Just warning u I did become a bit more fat but I can feel the bone change

Big masseter are meme, enjoy bruxism

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and DarkAscender
good thread lol, I've said this before idk why people chew all day when they don't train any other muscle that way.

• +1
Reactions: baburam
no way ur using these examples as ur argument. These are deformed with asymetrical masseter mass where it would be helpful to shrink the masseter or can help for women but for men symetrically grown masseter are always going to be a looksmaxx thats why every normie is chewing gum to grow them. You can also create an illusion of outward gonians from big masseter just like how you can fraud clavicle length by growing big delts

Have u seen any improvements in your facial bones from this??
more bonemass in the skull. Since resistance training causes more bonemass of the entire body theoritically putting bones of skull under pressure will increase strength or maybe even mass(size) but im not very sure and mine could be because of puberty too but I have noticided significant bonemass increase in my skull

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Decent thread, mostly water imo. I'd argue it's better to simply stick to chewing hard foods such as nuts, meat etc as they're more natural. Whatever you're doing here seems highly risky and will probably dislocate your tmj jfl, mirin your dad helping with your autism tho

Not to say chewing doesn't work, I personally believe it may, but you can't brute force it with heavy loads, maybe if your goal is for severe masseter hypertrophy, but if it's for bone remodelling, it'll take a long time and shouldn't be done with insane amounts of force like this

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and baburam
mirin your dad helping with your autism tho
lol often I ask both my parents to pull the bed because my masseters are so strong at this point I'm pulling close to 300+lbs and the whole bed will come fly at my if there is nothing holding it.

I know this looks like final stage of Autism but they understand their Subhu son has to ascend or it over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and NoLongerHuman
did u send the dm to the other dude
I can feel the bones with my hands. Just warning u I did become a bit more fat but I can feel the bone change

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
wha😭 is this necessary bro
only way to progressively overload the masseter, i dont wanna do 1000 reps of chewing mastic gum excercises, in the near future i will have to find a way to pull 400+lbs

will doing this for 2 months, i will notice you the progress just to know if it works

• +1
Reactions: ziggy.s
will doing this for 2 months, i will notice you the progress just to know if it works
why wouldn't it work? its like saying i will train biceps for 2 months if i see no gains i will give up. You need to be doing this for long enough time since masseter are small muscles to see diffirence there is 0 argument on why resistence training wont grow muscle lol ofc this will 100% work

lol ofc im not not boneless
I seen some people do masseter botox on the forum and their jaw looked super rounded after . Their jaw was probably rounded but masseters made it look better. I'm pretty sure I have a wide jaw bone since i can feel the wide jaw bone at the bottom of my jaw.

I seen some people do masseter botox on the forum and their jaw looked super rounded after . Their jaw was probably rounded but masseters made it look better. I'm pretty sure I have a wide jaw bone since i can feel the wide jaw bone at the bottom of my jaw.
growing masseter is one of the best way to get jaw width and fake outward grown goinions