Big News for Norwoodcels

qwertynineofive

qwertynineofive

Cool hand in a cruel world.

I still think fin is the way to go for most people but I know a lot of you mfs are afraid of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and rand anon
why are people afraid of finasteride?

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive and cyprian_tomaszewski
why are people afraid of finasteride?
The conspiracy theory that is post finasteride syndrome (doesn’t exist) and some people truly believe DHT to be the most important hormone in the body when in reality after the age of 12 all it really does is diminish cardiovascular health, cause hair loss and adult acne

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
The conspiracy theory that is post finasteride syndrome (doesn’t exist) and some people truly believe DHT to be the most important hormone in the body when in reality after the age of 12 all it really does is diminish cardiovascular health, cause hair loss and adult acne
yeah keep taking jewish pills which you do not know long term side effects of.
"ohhh but its studied bro"
yeah its studied my ass jew fake every study to make normal people believe they are 100% safe to take

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung and nofap
yeah its studied my ass jew fake every study to make normal people believe they are 100% safe to take
Wow brilliant argument: antisemitism.

Like do you actually have a fucking point or no. There are long term studies, the drug first came around in the 70s. It’s safe.

30 years on the market and there is still no mention of the mythical long term sides.

keep norwooding boyo

I assume by calling them jewish you mean the big pharma does it for profit (?) If that's the case it's untrue since finasteride is off patent for some time now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
This isn’t even a fin thread, it’s about GT20029 for fucks sake

UHUHU HUUHU ''JEW'' ''JEW'' shut the fuck up you fucking broke bomber watermelon eater

• +1

I still think fin is the way to go for most people but I know a lot of you mfs are afraid of it.

i wonder if it'll work on the skin as well as the hair follicle.

if it does then maybe rubbing it on your face would stop acne, since castrated people don't have it.

Did he talk about it in his videos discussing the mechanism of action?

Nicee miring the futute heartattack thatt i gonnaa get!

Drinking Oral minoxidil + GT20029 = severe HEARTH FAILURE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: piec

if it does then maybe rubbing it on your face would stop acne, since castrated people don't have it.

Yep , will work also on the skin

• Love it
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
I like my dutasteride

Not to my recollection no, but that’s a fair point, hadn’t thought of that. Don’t know whether it would be more effective for acne than the likes of topical Clindamycin or Spironalactone

Nicee miring the futute heartattack thatt i gonnaa get!

Drinking Oral minoxidil + GT20029 = severe HEARTH FAILURE
Why drink topical minoxidil when you can take minoxidil tablets? Far safer and they can be bought easily online for cheap.

Like do you actually have a fucking point or no. There are long term studies, the drug first came around in the 70s. It’s safe.
Tons of information against finasteride. Bunch of it can be found on twitter, I recommend @FinasterideInfo's account on twitter. Their highlights are a good start.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump

antisemitism. Lol what kind of a dork do you have to actually use that word.
The fucking Jews own EVERY COORPORATION including Big Pharma and all their products are poisoning humanity.
If you knew who runs the world than you would already know this.
Im not saying everybody who takes fin is going to die, but ANY jew drug that you ingest on a daily is going to have negative effects years down the line.

• +1
Reactions: glow472
Why drink topical minoxidil when you can take minoxidil tablets? Far safer and they can be bought easily online for cheap.
Because you need a prescription for it

• +1
Reactions: callisto
prove that the inventor of finasteride is a shekelstein then

• +1
antisemitism. Lol what kind of a dork do you have to actually use that word.
The fucking Jews own EVERY COORPORATION including Big Pharma and all their products are poisoning humanity.
If you knew who runs the world than you would already know this.
Im not saying everybody who takes fin is going to die, but ANY jew drug that you ingest on a daily is going to have negative effects years down the line.
Idk, I guess one with a half decent vocabulary.

Which Jews? Which divisions of Judaism control the world? I know they tend to have a fractious relationship with each other so surely it’s only one specifically right? You seem to be an incredibly intelligent man who has cracked the enigma of life, I am truly sorry I ever doubted any of your baseless claims. You should be president of the UN as far as I’m concerned. Bravo.

jfl at that thumbnail

Tons of information against finasteride. Bunch of it can be found on twitter, I recommend @FinasterideInfo's account on twitter. Their highlights are a good start.
I much prefer to actually read high quality clinical studies so as I can interpret the data myself. I’ve used finasteride for quite a while now and have had no side effects whatsoever. There’s no denying that side effects with finasteride do occur in around 2% of those who take it daily at 1mg, that would be total misinformation if I were to even suggest that wasn’t true. Though there is also no denying that side effects of finasteride cannot occur once the drug has exited the body. Most people respond well to it as a drug.

Idk, I guess one with a half decent vocabulary.

Which Jews? Which divisions of Judaism control the world? I know they tend to have a fractious relationship with each other so surely it’s only one specifically right? You seem to be an incredibly intelligent man who has cracked the enigma of life, I am truly sorry I ever doubted any of your baseless claims. You should be president of the UN as far as I’m concerned. Bravo.
Jews run the world.
I am not gonna sit on looksmaxxing forums and convince you of that fact. Maybe stop consuming mainstream media and actually doing research.
And Zionists if you want the answer.
I would be a Jewish puppet if I was president of UN, just like if I was president of US.
Any drug you take is not good for you.
Doesn't mean that your going to die.
If I was balding I would actually contemplate taking fin, but to say that it would be safe to take I'd have to be a complete fool.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I much prefer to actually read high quality clinical studies so as I can interpret the data myself. I’ve used finasteride for quite a while now and have had no side effects whatsoever. There’s no denying that side effects with finasteride do occur in around 2% of those who take it daily at 1mg, that would be total misinformation if I were to even suggest that wasn’t true. Though there is also no denying that side effects of finasteride cannot occur once the drug has exited the body. Most people respond well to it as a drug.
You won't find any high quality clinical studies on finasteride that showcase its negative side effects (quite obvious why you wont). The more apparent side effects are usually after stopping finasteride.

Are you implying 1mg daily, isn't the recommended dose?

I see you as one of those who look for an instant solution in a sea of totally fixable problems. Finasteride IS not and never will be the solution for hairloss. Hairloss is a complicated problem and finasteride won't fix it, it will only bring temporary success which evolves into other problems.

All the power to you, get off finasteride ASAP. Especially if you're under the age of 25.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and NitoRump
You won't find any high quality clinical studies on finasteride that showcase its negative side effects (quite obvious why you wont). The more apparent side effects are usually after stopping finasteride.

Are you implying 1mg daily, isn't the recommended dose?

I see you as one of those who look for an instant solution in a sea of totally fixable problems. Finasteride IS not and never will be the solution for hairloss. Hairloss is a complicated problem and finasteride won't fix it, it will only bring temporary success which evolves into other problems.

All the power to you, get off finasteride ASAP. Especially if you're under the age of 25.
Why is it quite obvious that I won’t find any?

In what way am I implying 1mg isn’t the daily recommended dose? All I’m suggesting is that lower doses and dose titration have been shown to mitigate side effects in some individuals who experience side effects on 1mg daily.

Wow I must say, fair play to you. You were able to extract all that about my personality from a single forum post. Incredible work.

Jews run the world.
I am not gonna sit on looksmaxxing forums and convince you of that fact. Maybe stop consuming mainstream media and actually doing research.
And Zionists if you want the answer.
I would be a Jewish puppet if I was president of UN, just like if I was president of US.
Any drug you take is not good for you.
Doesn't mean that your going to die.
If I was balding I would actually contemplate taking fin, but to say that it would be safe to take I'd have to be a complete fool.
Ah brilliant, I think I get it now. I’ll be sure to do my own research but only from sources that aren’t falsified by the Jews. Besides, if a source agreeing with your points has no basis of evidence, that’s just because the Jews probably suppressed that information right?

By the way, do you have any evidence proving you’re not a catholic shill? Just wanna make sure I’m not getting played here.

Why is it quite obvious that I won’t find any?

In what way am I implying 1mg isn’t the daily recommended dose? All I’m suggesting is that lower doses and dose titration have been shown to mitigate side effects in some individuals who experience side effects on 1mg daily.

Wow I must say, fair play to you. You were able to extract all that about my personality from a single forum post. Incredible work.
It's obvious since most CRO's (whether you believe it or not) are usually paid off by other companies.

Gotchu, my bad.

Love the sarcasm.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump and qwertynineofive
Ah brilliant, I think I get it now. I’ll be sure to do my own research but only from sources that aren’t falsified by the Jews. Besides, if a source agreeing with your points has no basis of evidence, that’s just because the Jews probably suppressed that information right?

By the way, do you have any evidence proving you’re not a catholic shill? Just wanna make sure I’m not getting played here.
Im not religious.
All mainstream forms of acquiring information are tweaked.
The news, media outlets, search engines etc. ESPECIALLY search engines.
If you're going to do research I suggest using something like Yandex

• +1
Reactions: likenesss

If rogaine doesnt work, your hair is shit and you should just shave it all off.

It doesnt mean you have bad genetics, it just means you dont have the ability to grow hair.

Using fin destroys your hormones and makes you into a shemale

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump