"Big skull", "skullmog" whatever

Klasik616

Klasik616

Proud to be a loser
Joined
Feb 13, 2024
Posts
37,229
Reputation
80,495
Those users obsessed with skull mog probably like ogres. When I see my face on the mirror it looks fucking big, this is not a halo because I'm not handsome and I end up looking ogre mtn with big skull. They see a pic of a handsome dude who has an smaller skull than a LTN and said he got skullmogged, like women aren't blind. My big skull is making my body look kinda small.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: d0wnpour_, Alexg_lover, TheWigger and 1 other person
Those users obsessed with skull mog probably like ogres. When I see my face on the mirror it looks fucking big, this is not a fucking halo because I'm not handsome and I end up looking ogre mtn with big skull. They see a pic of a handsome dude who has an smaller skull than a LTN and said he got skullmogged, like women aren't blind.
ogre mtn pulls more than chico or any other pretty boy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexg_lover and Klasik616
Those users obsessed with skull mog probably like ogres. When I see my face on the mirror it looks fucking big, this is not a fucking halo because I'm not handsome and I end up looking ogre mtn with big skull. They see a pic of a handsome dude who has an smaller skull than a LTN and said he got skullmogged, like women aren't blind.
a bigger canvas has more potential for beauty
 
chico is known for having a big skull btw
He is gl and has a big head but he's also fucking tall and it never looks out of proportion.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TheWigger
ogre mtn pulls more than chico or any other pretty boy
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: d0wnpour_ and Alexg_lover
1785624539369

That's why this is an underrated pheno
 
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Well, he's handsome not ogre or low dimo.
It's the Nordic phenotype with the lowest dimo, though. They're averages, so they typically have relatively robust jaws since there is never going to be any visible recession. Dimorphism just means "typical of one's sex," so it's always going to be dimorphic for that reason as well. Compare this to a Dalo Faelid:
1785624972878
 

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
1
Views
19
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Spieluhr
Replies
0
Views
30
Spieluhr
Spieluhr
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
58
Views
294
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Klasik616
Replies
24
Views
116
valentine
valentine
thehand
Replies
1
Views
36
sub3forfemcels
sub3forfemcels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top