@BigBiceps interview [Exclusive]

probably you stole it from one of your insta ethnic you dick suck every day you high estrogenic subhuman cuck
your pics got exposed you got fucking bitch tits with bug frame you absolute fucking trash how dare you shit talk someone on looks

View attachment 695637

show your face or kYs

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Ocelot, Introvertednarc and 3 others
like i said
a rat face mogs you fucking gyno having nerd subhuman you are a delusional degenerate and a self hating fucking cuck i bully you for my amusement like your classmates used to do
i mog you disgusting romanian peasant , show me one feature of your utterly subhuhman face or kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
you are an utter subhuman. show me your face or kys you disgusting romanian gypsy peasant
you just escaped the sewers of mumbai after eating fucking bugs and rats and you still got fat how low are your t levels? you are a disguisting jew nosed fucking abomination
girls run from you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
you just escaped the sewers of mumbai after eating fucking bugs and rats and you still got fat how low are your t levels? you are a disguisting jew nosed fucking abomination
girls run from you
u sound like an idiot

first you said the fatass is me and i proved it isnt

now youre saying stupid shit and coping with nose jfl

again at least show me your eyes and prove you eyemog me and ill take your word for the rest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9072, sytyl and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl
u sound like an idiot

first you said the fatass is me and i proved it isnt

now youre saying stupid shit and coping with nose jfl

again at least show me your eyes and prove you eyemog me and ill take your word for the rest
u didnt prove shit you fucking shitskin rat jfl @ ur baboon iq
you got bullied growing up for being an absolute subhuman fatty manlet and it shows
you brain is stunted from all the bullying and crying you did at highscholl you utter degenerate trash
Aestheticallypleasin 1

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and JizzFarmer
  • JFL
u didnt prove shit you fucking shitskin rat jfl @ ur baboon iq
you got bullied growing up for being an absolute subhuman fatty manlet and it shows
you brain is stunted from all the bullying and crying you did at highscholl you utter degenerate trash
View attachment 695648
dnr any of this trash talk

you have proven you are a disgusting subhuman with your reluctance to show a single feature of your face

i have proven multiple times my identity with videos, verification, photos. not doing it again. you havent done shit.kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
didnt even show my nose
not squinting
cant see my hair

last insult didnt make sense

try again

you havent shown your face yet, you romanian gypsy peasant

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and JizzFarmer
dnr any of this trash talk

you have proven you are a disgusting subhuman with your reluctance to show a single feature of your face

i have proven multiple times my identity with videos, verification, photos. not doing it again. you havent done shit.kys
only verification is this
Aestheticallypleasin 1

you being a complete fucking internet tough guy you fucking greasy hared subhuman shitskin
stop hiding you high inhib pussy concieved at knifepoint rape i will get to your curry family afterall

• JFL
holy fuck what did I create

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, sytyl, kuroro and 1 other person
only verification is this
View attachment 695652
you being a complete fucking internet tough guy you fucking greasy hared subhuman shitskin
stop hiding you high inhib pussy concieved at knifepoint rape i will get to your curry family afterall
jfl at you. you are quaking in your shoes after i provided verification of my identity. kys you idiot, you have sub 0 iq

• JFL
didnt even show my nose
not squinting
cant see my hair

last insult didnt make sense

try again

you havent shown your face yet, you romanian gypsy peasant
you didnt show the guys face because you knew it already
jew fucking nose combined with subhuman shitskin features you absolute waste of cum
the guys hair is greasy as fuck too probably from not washing it enough in the sewers you absolute fucking baboon

• JFL
jfl at you. you are quaking in your shoes after i provided verification of my identity. kys you idiot, you have sub 0 iq
you only proved one thing
Aestheticallypleasin 1

this fatty high e fuck is indeed you absolute subhuman waste
unironically this mogs that emo fucking subhuman rat that you are posting

• JFL
you didnt show the guys face because you knew it already
jew fucking nose combined with subhuman shitskin features you absolute waste of cum
the guys hair is greasy as fuck too probably from not washing it enough in the sewers you absolute fucking baboon
all speculation

you can ask kingkellz, dagullas, brbbrah, introvertednarc, currypirate4, 21yearoldfailed what my rating is

you are a subhuman who keeps refusing to show face. kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
all speculation

you can ask kingkellz, dagullas, brbbrah, introvertednarc, currypirate4, 21yearoldfailed what my rating is

Pm me your face I'm curious

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
you only proved one thing
View attachment 695656
this fatty high e fuck is indeed you absolute subhuman waste
unironically this mogs that emo fucking subhuman rat that you are posting
if you think thats unironically offensive then you need to think of something new jfl. thats one of hash's irl friends

again show me your face or kys, im getting bored

• JFL
all speculation

dont care what your circle jerking friends told you to save you from slitting your 5 inch wrists you utter sandcel degenerate trash
stop acting tough while you are a bitch tits emo shitskin 1 psl justin bieber
you sewer escapee rat

• JFL
dont care what your circle jerking friends told you to save you from slitting your 5 inch wrists you utter sandcel degenerate trash
stop acting tough while you are a bitch tits emo shitskin 1 psl justin bieber
you sewer escapee rat
if you mog me then why dont you show your eye area?

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, sytyl and JizzFarmer
if you think thats unironically offensive then you need to think of something new jfl. thats one of hash's irl friends

again show me your face or kys, im getting bored
submissive reply from your high estrogenic subhuman brain
you are a malnourished subhuman fatass with a bug frame rope yourself asap

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and aestheticallypleasin
you are a subhuman who wont show a single feature of face ngl

youve just proven your ugliness . congrats nigga

• JFL
Had the pleasure of meeting @BigBiceps at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, aestheticallypleasin, goat2x and 4 others
if you mog me then why dont you show your eye area?
even a rat mogs you
 110356884 gettyimages 89167609 1

do you feel the mog by the superior human being you absolute barn dweller fucking subhuman monkey?
you are a greasy dirty subhuman mother fucker with high e levels

• JFL
if youre that much of a chad just shade out the rest of your face and take photo of eye area and prove you mog me with verification its you, and then ill believe you.

but you wont do it because you are a peasant from romania

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and sytyl
you are a subhuman who wont show a single feature of face ngl

youve just proven your ugliness . congrats nigga
you are the one larping as emo greasy fucking 1psl justin bieber when in reality you are a pissweak trash
you are not helping yourself with these larps they are unironically trash you waste of cum

• JFL
do you feel the mog by the superior human being you absolute barn dweller fucking subhuman monkey?
no i dont feel any mog because you wont show a single feature of your face

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
you are the one larping as emo greasy fucking 1psl justin bieber when in reality you are a pissweak trash
you are not helping yourself with these larps they are unironically trash you waste of cum
the fact you still think im larping tells me everything i need to know.
thanks for the reassurance you disgusting jew from romania

• JFL
if youre that much of a chad just shade out the rest of your face and take photo of eye area and prove you mog me with verification its you, and then ill believe you.

but you wont do it because you are a peasant from romania
im not a chad never said i was
but im sure i mog your ass to the mumbai sewers and back you high estrogenic dwarf currycel
your biggest achievement is that you havent gone er yet because you are a high inhib pussy

• JFL
im not a chad never said i was
but im sure i mog your ass to the mumbai sewers and back you high estrogenic dwarf currycel
your biggest achievement is that you havent gone er yet because you are a high inhib pussy
okay show me a single feature of your faceand prove you mog me then because right now i cant really take your word for it

• JFL
the fact you still think im larping tells me everything i need to know.
thanks for the reassurance you disgusting jew from romania
you are the one larping like i said already
you thought that posting this greasy fucking subhuman mutt will prove that you are a chad? give me a break you bug framed low t fucking abomination
you are a sewer escape malnourished tranny
Aestheticallypleasin 1

• JFL
okay show me a single feature of your faceand prove you mog me then because right now i cant really take your word for it
show a feature of your real face you absolute fucking moaning donkey
you literally play 2 characters you insecure little bitch concieved at knifepoint rape
if you claim chad then be it dont back down like the high inhib pussy you are you low smv fucking dirt

• JFL
you are the one larping like i said already
you thought that posting this greasy fucking subhuman mutt will prove that you are a chad? give me a break you bug framed low t fucking abomination
you are a sewer escape malnourished tranny
View attachment 695666
lol im unironically not larping, ive posted all the proof, not going over anything again

you havent proven that you mog me in a convincing way till yet nigger

you are a romanian gypsy peasant until proven otherwise

• JFL
you literally play 2 characters you insecure little bitch concieved at knifepoint rape
if you claim chad then be it dont back down like the high inhib pussy you are you low smv fucking dirt
i just did but youre so intimidated by my good looks that you think im larp

• JFL
lol im unironically not larping, ive posted all the proof, not going over anything again

you havent proven that you mog me in a convincing way till yet nigger

you are a romanian gypsy peasant until proven otherwise
what should i convience you to?
you are an autistic fucking bully victim who try to acts tough on the internet you greasy fucking subhuman muttt
i cant even decide which fucking subhuman you are the high e fatty or the greasy fucking mutt

• JFL
nigga i just posted a photo with my username are you that fucking braindead that you think some model will do that for me .

• JFL
i just did but youre so intimidated by my good looks that you think im larp
what good looks which is you fucking idiot? i dont even know you absolute fucking baboon iq retarded abomination
you are 1psl greasy justin bieber at night and a fucking curry bitch tits janitor by the morning kill yourself you schizophrenic retard

• JFL
what should i convience you to?
you are an autistic fucking bully victim who try to acts tough on the internet you greasy fucking subhuman muttt
i cant even decide which fucking subhuman you are the high e fatty or the greasy fucking mutt
"conveince"?
you have lost it

youre lost in your own words jfl

yes i am very tough actually. i am a maniac in the gym and on the bjj mat

and i mog you very hard tbh ngl

• JFL
what good looks which is you fucking idiot? i dont even know you absolute fucking baboon iq retarded abomination
you are 1psl greasy justin bieber at night and a fucking curry bitch tits janitor by the morning kill yourself you schizophrenic retard
maybe post my eye area photo on some other forum and ask if its a decent eye area jfl then youll realise

i cant take you seriously lmao

you havent shown your face till now anyway so ..

• JFL
"conveince"?
you have lost it

youre lost in your own words jfl

yes i am very tough actually. i am a maniac in the gym and on the bjj mat

and i mog you very hard tbh ngl
you are not a maniac
you got bullied by your peers thats why you have schizophrenia you fucking high estrogenic fatas
you are an inferior self harming little rat a fucking rock smv mogs both of your personas stop being delusional

• JFL
maybe post my eye area photo on some other forum and ask if its a decent eye area jfl then youll realise

post full face and i post full face too you high inhib pussy

• JFL

you squinting while not showing your jew nose and greasy subhuman nw 2 means nothing you coping delusional dwarf subhuman

• JFL
you are not a maniac
you got bullied by your peers thats why you have schizophrenia you fucking high estrogenic fatas
you are an inferior self harming little rat a fucking rock smv mogs both of your personas stop being delusional
mumno jumbo

no meaningful insult

show faceand prove you mog me or kys you romanian peasant

• JFL
  • +1
post full face and i post full face too you high inhib pussy
i am 1 psl according to you so you probably eye mog me

why dont you squint and show your eye area

• JFL
  • +1
mumno jumbo

no meaningful insult

show faceand prove you me or kys you hideous romanian peasant
keep begging for mercy you absolute low t pissweak self harming subhuman mutt you are my dog on leash you bully victim social reject

• Ugh..
  • JFL
keep begging for mercy you absolute low t pissweak self harming subhuman mutt you are my dog on leash you bully victim social reject
nice try at evading the question

you mog me pretty hard apparently so why dont you show me your beautiful eye area

• JFL
i am 1 psl according to you so you probably eye mog me

why dont you squint and show your eye area
stop playing pussy shit you utter subhuman
upload full face why just eye area? are you scared of your beta male lower third getting exposed?
how about your jew fucking nose? cmon dont back down now you waste of cum degenerate

• JFL
nice try at evading the question

you mog me pretty hard apparently so why dont you show me your beautiful eye area
you are running like a high inhib pussy you absolute subhuman cuck
come pm swap faces i will mog you to suicide you bully victim

• JFL