BIGBICEPS ON A SUICIDE WATCH /NIGGA BEATS UP VIKING NIGGA/ (racewar thread)

it wont work as well as it did in SEA tbh,

i doubt it will apply that much in North and East Africa but good luck
Yeah I'll probably try South Africa or something. Definetely not something like Sudan or Libya, I don't want to get killed by ISIS for flirting with their ladies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, GigaMogger, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Yeah I'll probably try South Africa or something.
try nigeria as well, skin bleaching is massive over there so you might do well

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and BigBiceps
Jesus was black too
Thats too funny
I didn't mean that, I was referring to how nordics and blacks are the people with the least developed culture in the world and both of them live in shitholes, one is a cold shithole the other sandy tropical
I thought Norway 🇳🇴 was rich as fuck

Average nigga gets his ass beat by average nordic. Nordics however are nowadays too individualistic, if they see a brother in need, they won't step in to help, but blacks or arabs would for sure for one of theirs.
Nope. Avg black has higher amounts of LBM and therefore has weight / strength advantage. Blacks are nearly same height if fed proper diet

WHAT? Guy who is so much more muscular beats a total twink. HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? OH MY GOD!
Keep crying for whites you curry. I've gotten over 200 matches in SEA from hot gooks just by being white. NEXT STOP... NIGERIA!
View attachment 629601
Wtf are they doing??! LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Nope. Avg black has higher amounts of LBM and therefore has weight / strength advantage. Blacks are nearly same height if fed proper diet
What's lbm?

Why are Mexican Donkeys always starting race wars on here

Why are you still barking for me after i anally gaped you like 3x times already
Why are you still pretending to be white stop coping with "muh latino"
You have no logic so you just scream like a donkey

Why are you still pretending to be white stop coping with "muh latino"
You have no logic so you just scream like a donkey
No ones pretending to be anything you are just a low self confidence fucking loosers
Stop crying for after i witnessed your brutally destroyed state i cant take you srs anymore
Just slit ur wrists already tbh

No ones pretending to be anything you are just a low self confidence fucking loosers
Stop crying for after i witnessed your brutally destroyed state i cant take you srs anymore
Just slit ur wrists already tbh
Is this how you cope with being a landscaping ethnic potato

We wuz Vikangz

• +1
Stop worshipping errectus lmao

they would bash his skull 345BDCDD DAC3 4C6D 8871 2F0C9FDDEB60 1B3A00DC A878 415E AD3F 7603837D5AC6 7D4C7F1B C471 469F A519 59CD1D989899 97EA8627 82FE 4BCA 8B2F 23C81F74AE97

• +1