BIGGDINK'S TALES EXPOSED (Asians don't slay in Canada)

Seems like @Biggdink still believes in his tales.

Well, at least they have been exposed now. Let everyone's IQ decide for them.
Muh stats :feelsuhh:
Yea yea lots of blacks, Arabs etc date interacially but those girls are almost always ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Biggdink Giving false hopes to ethnics. Cherrypicking mismatched couples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Yea yea lots of blacks, Arabs etc date interacially but those girls are almost always ugly
those white girls that the curries were dating weren't even stacies not even a high tier becky

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 7580
those white girls that the curries were dating weren't even stacies not even a high tier becky
Much above their looks level tho
Basically reverse hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Much above their looks level tho
Basically reverse hypergamy
cherry picked cases of low tier beckys dating curries to make ricecels think it's not over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 10987
Gandys wife is ugly
While that Asian guy View attachment 1164057

The Asian guy is decent looking and very tall for an Asian he is legit 6'3". Of course he has some appeal to white girls.

Anyway, there are two problems with interpreting the statistics in OP. The first is, it doesn't care or control for height and body fat percentage, which are both important and directly related to attractiveness. White girls might be less attracted to Asian/Indian men not necessarily because they are "Asian", but because the average Asian man is shorter and has higher body fat percentage than the average white man. The second is whether the Asian/Indian men of Canada have higher standards for women than other ethnics. A related question is - Does the Asian race have higher percentage of men who find fat women and ugly women repulsive compared to other races? If the answer is yes, this means that they would rather live as incels and die alone than to settle for less desirable women. What I'm trying to say is the average looking Asian/Indian man might have equal SMVs to other average looking non-white men, but when it comes to actually dating women, they are not attractive enough to have decent looking, non-overweight white girlfriends, and they don't lower themselves to pretending to like these disgusting fat women and ugly women, hence very high percentage of celibate men among some Asian ethnicities.

Damn
Just admit you are a Ricel/Pajeet mix

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, gamma and Deleted member 7580
Damn
Just admit you are a Ricel/Pajeet mix
how can i be rice/pajeet if i dont want them (along with arabs) to reproduce ? (no racist, lots of whites shouldnt either)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
how can i be rice/pajeet if i dont want them (along with arabs) to reproduce ? (no racist, lots of whites shouldnt either)
Let us exchange races in the next reincarnation to see who is inkwell and who is chad then, take my curry genes and I get the white genes.

You don’t want me to have a family bro?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10987, Looks234 and 3 others
Anyway, there are two problems with interpreting the statistics in OP. The first is, it doesn't care or control for height and body fat percentage, which are both important and directly related to attractiveness. White girls might be less attracted to Asian/Indian men not necessarily because they are "Asian", but because the average Asian man is shorter and has higher body fat percentage than the average white man. The second is whether the Asian/Indian men of Canada have higher standards for women than other ethnics. A related question is - Does the Asian race have higher percentage of men who find fat women and ugly women repulsive compared to other races? If the answer is yes, this means that they would rather live as incels and die alone than to settle for less desirable women. What I'm trying to say is the average looking Asian/Indian man might have equal SMVs to other average looking non-white men, but when it comes to actually dating women, they are not attractive enough to have decent looking, non-overweight white girlfriends, and they don't lower themselves to pretending to like these disgusting fat women and ugly women, hence very high percentage of celibate men among some Asian ethnicities.
1. Well, height and bf are part of what makes someone attractive. And I also think that the skin tone of South Asians and the facial features of Eastern Asians are a failo.

2. I don't think the average white women is too fat or ugly for so many Asians. They don't look worse than the women in Asia. The Asians wouldn't choose being Incel to being with the average white Becky.

You don’t want me to have a family bro?
im kidding lol trying to trigger him by including arabs with curries and asians

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Copeful
You speak like a Virtue Signalling Foid. Muh not racist stfu.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I value first hand experiences more than these spreadsheets and charts tbh.How can we living half way across the world tell what's going on in Canada. But @Biggdink 's tales sound too good to be true. Asians and curries slaying? Lmao they are by far the biggest incel races on the planet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, 5'8manlet, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
I value first hand experiences more than these spreadsheets and charts tbh.How can we living half way across the world tell what's going on in Canada. But @Biggdink 's tales sound too good to be true. Asians and curries slaying? Lmao
I would've believed him if it was Good looking Asians or Curries. But he's posting Bottom of the barrel ethnics with low tier white girls calling them stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, AlexAP and Jason Voorhees
1. Well, height and bf are part of what makes someone attractive. And I also think that the skin tone of South Asians and the facial features of Eastern Asians are a failo.

2. I don't think the average white women is too fat or ugly for so many Asians. They don't look worse than the women in Asia. The Asians wouldn't choose being Incel to being with the average white Becky.
1. East Asian faces will almost always get bottlenecked by the eye area. You have good jawline and model's prominent cheekbones? Too bad your eye area sucks so women won´t care. Fortunately for Asians, it's easy to surgically remove epicanthic folds, get orbital decompression augment the nose bridge and the radix, but it's not easy to find a great surgeon who knows his stuff and is willing to perform dramatic surgeries on non-deformed Asians.

2. They would rather be "incel" than settle for fat women (even if she is white). Also, the average white woman has a higher SMV than the average-looking (50th percentile) Asian man (because of hypergamy trends in the West), which means that non-decent looking Asian men don't have many options and have to settle for below average women and because many of them have male pride, they prefer being alone over dumpster-diving for post-prime fat whores. Just look to your Asian neighberhood or street, you will rarely find Asian men with overweight women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and hennypapi
im kidding lol trying to trigger him by including arabs with curries and asians
>im kidding lol trying to trigger him by including arabs with curries and asians
Soy boy 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and CrackHeadBobby
this forum is actually sad

• So Sad
@SPFromNY914 thought
Y'all niqqas already know what I'm gonna say...🌴😂😂💯. Come to New York/New Jersey area and you'll see how many above 5'10 brownboys there are you'll mind will be blown

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234 and AcneScars
Y'all niqqas already know what I'm gonna say...🌴😂😂💯. Come to New York/New Jersey area and you'll see how many above 5'10 brownboys there are you'll mind will be blown
5’10 is the average height in my school and 6’+ is like 1 in 6

You don’t say, @Biggdink is like when SFceks talk about niggers stealing white women JFL, except with rice and curry(and an extra layer of delusion)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 10987
@Biggdink is telling people in this forum that Asians are slayers in Canada. He says they slay more than 6'7 white Chads and that his Oneitis was with an Asian guy.
View attachment 1163986
View attachment 1163981
View attachment 1163972
View attachment 1163968

This couldn't be further from the truth.

Here are the statistics of Canadian couples (not married, all couples) who are in inter-racial relationships. Look at the not so shocking numbers:

View attachment 1163966

South Asians and Chinese are the by far largest minority groups in Canada, but are the least likely to be in inter-racial relationships (mixed unions).

Latin Americans and Blacks have a much higher percentage of inter-racial relationships. There are nearly 4-times more South Asians than Latin Americans in relationships in Canada, but in absolute numbers, there are still more Latin Americans in inter-racial relationships than South Asians!

Now, it is true that Japanese and Filipinos have large rates of inter-racial relationships. But you can guess which gender is more likely to date someone from another race. Japanese men or Japanese women? Filipino men or Filipina women?
confused tv land GIF by YoungerTV

But there is one last cope. The data shows the numbers for all people. Young people probably have a much higher percentage for inter-racial relationships, don't they? KEEP COPING:

15-24 year-olds are LESS likely to be in inter-racial relationships than 25-34 year-olds and 35-44 year-olds. Younger Canadians are not embracing JBA or JBC.

TL;DR: Chinese and Indians don't slay in Canada
@Biggdink is definitely coping hard. I live in eastern canada and I rarely see asians and indians in interracial relationships. Tbh even if I do see an indian with a white girl, she's usually fat and older than him, but I've seen a few asians with cute white girls tho. I used to work with indians who would ask me to teach them "game" to help them date white girls - I'm black btw JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and volcelfatcel
wait i thought he was trolling xd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AlexAP
You don’t say, @Biggdink is like when SFceks talk about niggers stealing white women JFL, except with rice and curry(and an extra layer of delusion)
True. Maybe he saw a few Chinese and Indians with White girls and it was such a big trauma that he made up all his theories about Asians being the biggest slayers in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Melo95 and Deleted member 10987
cope curries can’t be over 5’6

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Chadeep, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Chadeep, gamma and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Looks234, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
cope curries can’t be over 5’6
over for my 5'10-5'11 height

perma 5'6cel, thank god @Biggdink said it was a slayer height :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 10987 and AlexAP
He’s exaggerating for sure

• +1
"Indians slay more than 6'7 White Chads"
Biggdink

The reality: 6'7 White Chad slaying Indian girl
Pic

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
20% is a lot man, @Biggdink isn't wrong at all, in fact I'd say he is one of the few people on this forum that actually goes outside

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7580
20% is a lot man, @Biggdink isn't wrong at all, in fact I'd say he is one of the few people on this forum that actually goes outside
It's by far the lowest rate of all minorities. Latin Americans and Blacks have a much higher rate of inter-racial relationships.

• +1
It's by far the lowest rate of all minorities. Latin Americans and Blacks have a much higher rate of inter-racial relationships.
Doesn’t matter
They date fat chicks and hood native chicks most of the time

20% is huge number
If you see 100 Asians a day.. 20 of them will be with an attractive white or non Asian chick

it’s not hard to to see 200-300 Asians per day

anyways cucknada is a liberal shithole so idk why it’s surprising that most here prefer to date interracially

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Melo95, Chadeep and 1 other person
isnt japanese ranked 1 in that list

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
He is probably Half Curry Half Rice

• +1
isnt japanese ranked 1 in that list
Yes. It's highly likely that most of the inter-racial couples with Japanese involve a woman though, this is always proven with stats (Japanese women are more likely to marry someone from another race than Japanese men).
And Japanese are a very small minority in Canada. For example, there are more than 10-times more South Asians (mostly Indians, Pakistanis) than Japanese.

• +1
Doesn’t matter
They date fat chicks and hood native chicks most of the time

20% is huge number
If you see 100 Asians a day.. 20 of them will be with an attractive white or non Asian chick
Where do you got that? Why would Asians date more attractive white women than Latin Americans and Blacks? Only because you saw some Chinese guy in TikTok with an attractive white women?

Where do you got that? Why would Asians date more attractive white women than Latin Americans and Blacks? Only because you saw some Chinese guy in TikTok with an attractive white women?
No irl
Black guys are dating either fat chicks or ghetto native chicks

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and WadlowMaxxing
Yes. It's highly likely that most of the inter-racial couples with Japanese involve a woman though, this is always proven with stats (Japanese women are more likely to marry someone from another race than Japanese men).
And Japanese are a very small minority in Canada. For example, there are more than 10-times more South Asians (mostly Indians, Pakistanis) than Japanese.
traitorous asians

No irl
Black guys are dating either fat chicks or ghetto native chicks
Maybe you are right about black men, but I don't think Chinese and Indians are doing better. You are just cherrypicking mismatched couples.

• +1
I don't doubt that japanese men do better than Chinese and Indians in interracial dating.
They have much less status failo, because being rice and curry is not only a looks problem but also a status problem, which is less if you're a cool asian like japanese or korean

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SPFromNY914, hennypapi and 1 other person
Lol found this but its 2006 so kinda old but japanese men interracial unions are high.
Images

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and AlexAP
I don't doubt that japanese men do better than Chinese and Indians in interracial dating.
They have much less status failo, because being rice and curry is not only a looks problem but also a status problem, which is less if you're a cool asian like japanese or korean
True. Japanese mog Chinese and Indians. If any Asian group does good, it would be them.

Lol found this but its 2006 so kinda old but japanese men interracial unions are high.
View attachment 1165156
Found this from 2016. It is for marriages and common-law relationships.
Japanese men were 2016 even more likely to be in interracial marriages than 2006, while Chinese men are slightly less likely than 2006 and South Asian men slightly more likely.
My take: Things didn't change much for Chinese and Indian men.
Canada

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273