bigger forehead = higher percieved intellect?

herring

herring

Sphinx

yes, it's bad for the balance of facial thirds tbh, but watching the series i always perceived this actor as high iq,

fixing his facial thirds makes his face more balanced but it loses some of its charm imo idk, maybe i am coping because my hairline is kinda highish

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and datboijj
Bigger forehead = good betabuxx. Lower hairlines are more masc and dom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EverythingMaxxer, never_lucky and 7 others
LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMaxxer, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Bigger forehead = good betabuxx. Lower hairlines are more masc and dom.
hm, but a high hairline with an otherwise masc face might balance out the ogreness?

View attachment 1027030

yes, it's bad for the balance of facial thirds tbh, but watching the series i always perceived this actor as high iq,

View attachment 1027033

fixing his facial thirds makes his face more balanced but it loses some of its charm imo idk, maybe i am coping because my hairline is kinda highish
Of course, doesn't he just look like the next Stephen Hawking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785

daily reminder that this guy is a mathematics professor

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Baldingman1998, pizza and 2 others
big foreheads if shaped properly are most definitely an aristocratic mogger trait. the small brained short foreheaded (🤢🤮) indian shitskin fucks that lurk these incel forums cope tryna push short foreheads as an attractive feature out of insecurity JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 5969
Its true yes it was a big thing back in the day
Obviously cope tho looks have nothing to do with iq

big foreheads if shaped properly are most definitely an aristocratic mogger trait. the small brained short foreheaded (🤢🤮) indian shitskin fucks that lurk these incel forums cope tryna push short foreheads as an attractive feature out of insecurity JFL
tall forehead are neotenic alien trait

I must be wizard iq then

Not just a big forehead, it depends on the shape of the forehead aswell(frontal bone and degree of slant), slightly roundish looks more intelligent and less masculine, caveman sloped more masculine and less intelligent, appearently it has to do with certain parts of the brain more or less developed and therefore the difference in shape

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and pizza
Its just his facial bones are small

keep coping

percieved higher repulsiveness

a bigger forehead is typically correlated with a bigger brain, which is correlated with increased intellect.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Not just a big forehead, it depends on the shape of the forehead aswell(frontal bone and degree of slant), slightly roundish looks more intelligent and less masculine, caveman sloped more masculine and less intelligent, appearently it has to do with certain parts of the brain more or less developed and therefore the difference in shape
is mine too big and wierd looking?