Biggest asian chad

@TheGookmaxxer where do you live?

You fr Jomon nigga?
Ryukan?
These gook names sound so cool tbhm Jomon, Ryukan, Okinawa, Joseon etc. I wish I could visit Japan.

• JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain and shabby890
@TheGookmaxxer where do you live?
dont wanna say much since i got doxxed when i was on .is but somewhere in the south of Japan

• +1
Reactions: murdah
dont wanna say much since i got doxxed when i was on .is but somewhere in the south of Japan
you’ll be fine then tbh, if you lived in the west it would be nightmare mode.

How du u speak English so well? Isn't the higher education in Japan also in Japanese?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and murdah
How du u speak English so well? Isn't the higher education in Japan also in Japanese?
watched lots of youtube in english and it stuck, also im jobless so more free time

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
B61A95D72F334DD7930F06A379D676EC

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and seethe
get mogged you Joseon insect
View attachment 2862111
How do u keep living man.
I would have roped by now if that was me
dang, that hurt ngl
Dont listen to him, you look decent
U look low mtn. Mostly ur forehead and slit eyes throwing your face off but you are not ugly.
I didn't feel good seeing fellow gooks fighting against each other wanted them to be friendly atleast on this forum

And this is how I made fun of one of the user's sorry situation to active the brother instincts of fellow users so they will stop fighting among themselves nd unite against one enemy.

Isn't it amazing????
thx for rate

@케이제이 btw i was only trolling Korean and Japanese are gook brothers, forgive me :owo::owo:
Look. Already friendly. It worked.

Say thanks to me!!!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, shabby890, Brus Wane and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe
where is your sacarsm detector nigger, 我外公外婆都是新加坡来的
你哪裡講的話有sarcasm?

你住在新加坡嗎?

你他媽有日本字在你的title?

對不起你的祖宗

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
你哪裡講的話有sarcasm?

你住在新加坡嗎?

你他媽有日本字在你的title?

對不起你的祖宗
我操过的日本女的比你吃的饭多

10/10 in southern california. He can slay latinas.

• +1
no, his features are ugly

cha eunwoo is the ideal most asians should strive for
This is why your KHHV Ugly ass gook Learn what Sex appeal is and apply it instead of looking at what bisexual ltbs on reddit think of your kpop star

This is why your KHHV Ugly ass gook Learn what Sex appeal is and apply it instead of looking at what bisexual ltbs on reddit think of your kpop star
Lol, another foreigner that doesn’t know what women actually like.
‘Millionaire incel or penniless cha eunwoo?’

Lol, another foreigner that doesn’t know what women actually like.
‘Millionaire incel or penniless cha eunwoo?’

No shit a korean foid would want a korean man.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and iblamechico
Miura haruma slams
619384f252f170cd2d4fb1a215371c30
I 4
I 6

Attachments

• 81c5bd1730a34710465ee3f779713a09.png
    81c5bd1730a34710465ee3f779713a09.png
    954.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
hes like sub 5'6 tho same as king henry thats like their biggest falio other gooks don't like him cause hes thugmaxxed which is high appeal in the west but not asia thats why abgs are so popular

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
This guy has more appeal in the west than in East Asia, and vice versa for Cha Eunwoo

It's simple:
Ideal gook in west = Masc jaw, fluffy hair, muscular, more dimorphic features
Ideal gook in east = Light skin, softer features (but not fully feminine, that's a common misconception)
keep telling people this SEA mogs in terms of sex appeal in the west and europe for the most part t hats why thailand is a sex capital and abgs are all the rage

• +1
keep telling people this SEA mogs in terms of sex appeal in the west and europe for the most part t hats why thailand is a sex capital and abgs are all the rage
Not to mention SEAs are way more NT.
At least in the US east asians tend to studycel while filipinos and viets are really integrated. Most asian guys you see with latina girlfriends are SEA bc those communities kinda overlap.

Altho i disagree with the thailand thing, most "geomaxxers" are old (60+) and make median income. They'd prob prefer East asian women but it'd be much more difficult bc the women aren't as desperate.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Reiraku, murdah and gooner23
hes like sub 5'6 tho same as king henry thats like their biggest falio other gooks don't like him cause hes thugmaxxed which is high appeal in the west but not asia thats why abgs are so popular
King henry is 5’9/5’10 and nash is 5’7

• So Sad
hes 5'7 tho, couldnt escape the filipino heightpill

• +1
King henry is 5’9/5’10 and nash is 5’7
there was a girl that met king henry and was taller than him and she said she was 5'6-5'7, nash got exposed for being like 5'4 i thought

• JFL
how popular is xiao chao meng and these dudes in china

I see him on douyin every one in while
He has I dunno a million followers?

• Woah
Nah Ito is still Changgest of Changs in Japan. Goes on a holiday in Hawaii and got Akiko to suck his dong for free

images

images
Who's this lmao

Who's this lmao
Same guy brah

hi6966.jpg

He's like the ultimate Chang in Japan. Looks good with both long and short hair. Probably can be attractive even when bald

2978422_1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: shabby890