(BIGGEST BLACKPILL QUESTION I EVER ASKED) Why do i look so much worse in motion from side than front?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
My own theory is that my flat chin is fucking me hard
Kinaf1
Kinaf2
Kinaf3
Kinaf4
Kinaf5

Thoughts?

@RealSurgerymax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, ManzareK, KraftDurchLeid and 25 others
Idk, my thoughts are still processing

Thoughts? Таггинг тхе брос™
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT @Ritalincel
@turkproducer @Ritalincel @volcelfatcel @Ritalincel @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @gamma @Ritalincel @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and 10 others
I can smell PSL autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, 6’1cel, bruhcel and 22 others
kind of downward grown jaw, with a flat shin and ogre browridge really isnt a good combo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, onfiresems, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Not hugely knowledgeable on this but it seems like a chin implant/genioplasty would really help you

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, .👽., Deleted member 6403 and 8 others
I can smell PSL autism
i know but here i can ask what is wrong and you guys are 100% honest i am already 2 years thinking about improving chin and i think it really holds me back

• +1
Reactions: gamma
flat chin and bloat makes it even worse. You have a slight alien head also, try growing your hair longer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao
ye its ur chin

• +1
flat chin and bloat makes it even worse. You have a slight alien head also, try growing your hair longer tbh
yeah trying to get curly hair back like this
Avi

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
fuark I wish i had your zygos :feelsohh:

• +1
why is this video so autistic. Get rid of that shirt

• +1
looks like both your jaw and mouth area are too far down and back

ideally bimax to fix it but thats too far

• +1
why is this video so autistic. Get rid of that shirt
hahaha it is hard to do something ''spontanious'' to get the best angles thats why i am asking here instead of friends hahahah

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
looks like both your jaw and mouth area are too far down and back

ideally bimax to fix it but thats too far
yeah true bimax is too much for me it would fix but getting chin work is already kinda over the line for me but considering it

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Ya you need genio

• +1
I've just confirmed you have alien back of head. Grow your hair longer and do not shave the back/sides that short ever again. Get chin implant and you will ascend 1 PSL

• Love it
yeah true bimax is too much for me it would fix but getting chin work is already kinda over the line for me but considering it
Why? You're blackpilled you should know how important this is. You can male model if you get genio and make the money back

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I've just confirmed you have alien back of head. Grow your hair longer and do not shave the back/sides that short ever again. Get chin implant and you will ascend 1 PSL
so you would say just longhair everywhere?

• +1
Why? You're blackpilled you should know how important this is. You can male model if you get genio and make the money back
yeah considering getting genio but i heard it fuck the width of your chin in the front thats holding me back but gonna consult maybe with a plastic surgeon soon to ask about it

• Woah
i like your keyboard bro :)

• Love it
I always cage at videos like this dk why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Lars
yeah considering getting genio but i heard it fuck the width of your chin in the front thats holding me back but gonna consult maybe with a plastic surgeon soon to ask about it
It will still ascend even if slightly narrower + you can just bonesmash bro! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
I always cage at videos like this dk why
hahahahahaha i know i also find it autistic asfuck but i needed to be as ''spontanious'' as posible to not fraud because that gets me better answers atleast it isnt aspy as the old one hahaha

Its very simple - the features that halo you, are vsible from the front
Eyes, eyebrows, lips, cheekbones (maybe)

Your neck insertion isnt the best, your forward growth isnt the best, your skull shape isnt the best and your chin is bad - all these are mainly visible from the side and hidden from the front

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, .👽., Deleted member 11479 and 4 others
i use faketan when going to something important
Just perma tan with MT 2 wtf? Gandy pheno or death especially with curly hair and a good physique it would be nuts (and longer hair...)

• Love it
Its very simple - the features that halo you, are vsible from the front
Eyes, eyebrows, lips, cheekbones (maybe)

Your neck insertion isnt the best, your forward growth isnt the best, your skull shape isnt the best and your chin is bad - all these are mainly visible from the side and hidden from the front
Thanks!! Yeah thats true can you elab on neck insertion? and do you think getting something about chin is worth it

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Just perma tan with MT 2 wtf? Gandy pheno or death especially with curly hair and a good physique it would be nuts (and longer hair...)
yeah true

larsanova69

did you do any surgeries for this ascension? or did you only softmaxx

• +1
Thanks!! Yeah thats true can you elab on neck insertion?

yours isnt bad, but its also not a halo
and your side dosent look bad, its just not as good as front, thats all

and do you think getting something about chin is worth it
why ask me a question to which you already know the answer?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197

to normies your side is very good

here are my thoughts:
1) downward and recessed jaw
2) round forehead
3) the back of your head is also round
4) your head look kinda too big in relation to the body
5) this one gonna be unpopular opinion and very minimal but, the eyebrows are too long
--->

6) this area looks not clean and meh (not talking about the jaw shape)
this area should look cleaner and smooth like a baby or with a beard
7) get a better haircut, i think you should grow your hair like some tiktok boy
8) you can improve your body and neck posture

if i were you i wouldnt do any surgery tbh, you look good (no homo)

p.s did you get a rhino or did something to your nose? it looks here straight unlike your other photos and videos from your megathread

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Lars
View attachment 1149940

here are my thoughts:
2) round forehead
5) this one gonna be unpopular opinion and very minimal but, the eyebrows are too long
View attachment 1149964 ---> View attachment 1149969
View attachment 1149974 this area should look cleaner and smooth like a baby or with a beard

p.s did you get a rhino or did something to your nose? it looks here straight unlike your other photos and videos from your megathread
View attachment 1149986
Thanks man this is the reason i ask here for the best answers i can get! <3 and no hahah never did a rhino i think it is just the angle and i agree that brows are too long was also thinking of making them shorter but need to find out through photoshop whats the best and do you think getting fillers , implant or genio isnt worth it?

View attachment 1149940

here are my thoughts:
2) round forehead
View attachment 1149964 ---> View attachment 1149969
View attachment 1149974 this area should look cleaner and smooth like a baby or with a beard

View attachment 1149986
and about the haircut do you think i also grow the sides or get this?

bcus longer sides gives the illusion of bloated face on me

Thanks man this is the reason i ask here for the best answers i can get! <3 and no hahah never did a rhino i think it is just the angle and i agree that brows are too long was also thinking of making them shorter but need to find out through photoshop whats the best and do you think getting fillers , implant or genio isnt worth it?
its not worth it, think about it, its already very known that the front is what matters the most and from front you look very good
and about your side ill tell you this; to normies its very good, to people here it looks fine+- , but if ones want to get something done or not its only up to him and how he feels about it, so what im saying is, imo, there is no reason for you to feel a need for a surgery or smth like that, but if you want, you can do it.
and about the haircut do you think i also grow the sides or get this? View attachment 1149994
bcus longer sides gives the illusion of bloated face on me
idk really but in this picture your hair doesnt look the best tbh
i like your hair here:

• +1
its not worth it, think about it, its already very known that the front is what matters the most and from front you look very good
and about your side ill tell you this; to normies its very good, to people here it looks fine+- , but if ones want to get something done or not its only up to him and how he feels about it, so what im saying is, imo, there is no reason for you to feel a need for a surgery or smth like that, but if you want, you can do it.

idk really but in this picture your hair doesnt look the best tbh
i like your hair here:
View attachment 1149999
Thanks man! Really appriciate your help, yeah focussing on body, hair and tan is more important this year

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Jaw is somewhat downward grown and not fully forward grown. Front is all that matters so you shouldn't really care tbh

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 1476 and Lars
Bro

positives: cute smile, wide palate, dreamy eyes, good hair quality and hairline, looks above average height.

Negative: downward grown chin, Looking like a manlet somehow with head bigger than body, side not as good as front

• +1
At the end of the day all he truly needs is sliding genioplasty, jfl this dude is already a white male @larsanova69

• +1
Eppley will save you bro you need a frontal bone implant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, ManzareK, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
ya chin holding u back tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lars and zeke714

Brutal Skullpill

• +1