(BIGGEST BLACKPILL QUESTION I EVER ASKED) Why do i look so much worse in motion from side than front?

Okay but in all seriousness:

You have a bit of downward growth as noted by ante gonial notch.
EAB201EE AF7A 43C8 A463 B0FD0740FFE0
F6591B0B 767B 4AAB 8BCC 8A4DCEA5514D

secondly your have combined vertical macrogenia & horizontal microgenia:

92FF27F2 56DB 41D3 946E 69B3AD10F986

These are just my best guesses from the video. If you have radiographs or cbcts we can analyze in further detail on the surgery server.

It needs to be corrected. Don’t listen to the cope.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Lars and zeke714
one thing thats stops me from getting genio is chin gets narrower in the front , right? @RealSurgerymax
Nothing is stopping you from getting genioplasty from an aesthetic or anatomic indication/contraindication standpoint.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Nothing is stopping you from getting genioplasty from an aesthetic or anatomic indication/contraindication standpoint.
I think he could be a candidate for lower lip reduction as well, no? would definitely do the genio first though since he could also be doing that unconsciously due to recessed chin afaik

1621979426162-png.1149964

his lip looks like it bulges outwards or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and RealSurgerymax
I think he could be a candidate for lower rip reduction as well, no? would definitely do the genio first though since he could also be doing that unconsciously due to recessed chin afaik

1621979426162-png.1149964

his lip looks like it bulges outwards or something
Likely a mix of a chin + dental problem.
I would only recommend lower lip reduction if dental decompensation and skeletal correction was not an option.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Administrator and ifyouwannabemylover
Google lower lip incompetence

Like @RealSurgerymax inferred this is more of a functional issue and shouldn’t really be addressed with something like cosmetic surgery.
I'm pretty sure people often have that because they do some weird shit with their mentalis muscle due to recessed chin, so in that sense it could be adressed with cosmetic surgery.

• +1
coz you are ugly

jk op you just got a lot of facial bloat thats why work on your diet and work out

• JFL
you are still a chadlite but yes motion is so much worse than your pics.

• +1
Okay but in all seriousness:

You have a bit of downward growth as noted by ante gonial notch.
View attachment 1150203View attachment 1150204

secondly your have combined vertical macrogenia & horizontal microgenia:

View attachment 1150205

These are just my best guesses from the video. If you have radiographs or cbcts we can analyze in further detail on the surgery server.

It needs to be corrected. Don’t listen to the cope.
Gonna ask for CT at dentist this week

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
U look good

Don't do genio, even tho u have slightly downward growth , you can fuck your front face harmony

From front and 3/4 u look very good that's what's matter irl

Profil is important but your still good and above average

People here will tell you you need fucking more forward growth but it's also about harmony, don't fuck harmony for forward growth

• +1
U look good

Don't do genio, even tho u have slightly downward growth , you can fuck your front face harmony

From front and 3/4 u look very good that's what's matter irl

Profil is important but your still good and above average

People here will tell you you need fucking more forward growth but it's also about harmony, don't fuck harmony for forward growth
Thanks man yeah i think i will just focus on body , tan and hair first will be a better looksmax

Thanks man yeah i think i will just focus on body , tan and hair first will be a better looksmax
Yes, if you plan surgery find someone who do 3D simulation so you can see front change

Cuz lot of genio or even jaw surgery are done without 3D simulation so u can't know outcome of front

Also a good option is to try chin filler, if it look good u can go for genio and u ask the surgery to give you results like the filler u got

If it looks bad, it will go away in 9month so not really a pb

• +1
Yes, if you plan surgery find someone who do 3D simulation so you can see front change

Cuz lot of genio or even jaw surgery are done without 3D simulation so u can't know outcome of front

Also a good option is to try chin filler, if it look good u can go for genio and u ask the surgery to give you results like the filler u got

If it looks bad, it will go away in 9month so not really a pb
Yeah i was also thinking about getting fillers just in college afer that stop caring about my chin but focus on anti aging like skin and hair

• +1
Why do you buy autistic designer shit, jfl at that bag it looks like something a 5 year old would wear to school

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Administrator, BradAniston and 1 other person
Why do you buy autistic designer shit, jfl at that bag it looks like something a 5 year old would wear to school
Hahahaha thats my festival bag ordered dora backpack from aliexpress and off white belt from fashionreps and made for 20 bucks this stupid bag hahaha :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BradAniston and Deleted member 12669
This makes me wonder if front is really the most important thing tbh.
I mean your front is very good but side is normie and in motion it looks normie:feelsbadman: i guess everything matters:feelswhy: rip for most guys here

• +1
This makes me wonder if front is really the most important thing tbh.
I mean your front is very good but side is normie and in motion it looks normie:feelsbadman: i guess everything matters:feelswhy: rip for most guys here
yeah i think for walking on the street i am mehh but when i am talking to someone they see and reconise my front so thats better for me

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and .👽.
Honestly, it's no big deal.
Do it if you don't know what to do with your money, but know that it won't stop you from getting laid or idk get a girl.

• +1
yeah i think for walking on the street i am mehh but when i am talking to someone they see and reconise my front so thats better for me
Yes front is Chad

• +1
How exactly can genioplasty fuck front-face harmony?!? Source? Examples?

His side profile is not above average

Where are you getting this information from? I've consulted with multiple maxfacs and not one has ever not used some form of 3D simulation. What third-world/developing country do you live in? Even Dr. Sunhil Richardson uses 3D simulations.

Regardless 3D simulations can't adequately demonstrate facial change, any maxfac can attest to this.

Chin filler doesn't address his lower lip incompetence and depending on the practitioner can be quite expensive for how much he might need.
genio reduces chin width in front right?

think i need to go to a good surgeon if i want another here in the netherlands we only have like 2 MAX
Maybe you could online consult with some:y'all:

• +1
Kk autist hahahaha but bro you look good enough already, why are you still here

• JFL
Kk autist hahahaha but bro you look good enough already, why are you still here
Hahahahaha i know:lul: now i am still here for body advice

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and coolguy1
Flat chin yes. I think your superorbitals throw off the side profile too in a way its such a juxtaposition between your frail body and CHAD tier orbitals maybe idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Grow the hair longer everywhere. You say it makes your face look bloated but just lose more BF and debloat to compensate. It will hide you meh skull + its just better anyway. You could get your hair similar to o pry (maybe longer on top) but for sides and back. Your eyebrows are good, I wouldn't change tbh. You also need to shave tbh.

• +1
How exactly can genioplasty fuck front-face harmony?!? Source? Examples?

His side profile is not above average

Where are you getting this information from? I've consulted with multiple maxfacs and not one has ever not used some form of 3D simulation. What third-world/developing country do you live in? Even Dr. Sunhil Richardson uses 3D simulations.

Regardless 3D simulations can't adequately demonstrate facial change, any maxfac can attest to this.

Chin filler doesn't address his lower lip incompetence and depending on the practitioner can be quite expensive for how much he might need.
1) I live in France, i'm getting bimax and i consulted lot of surgeon, lot of them don't use 3D simulation

2) Yes genio can fuck your front if you have downward growth mandibule because it will lengthen your face, also it will be more "V" if you do classic genio

3)His profil is clearly above average, what matter the most in profile is submental, genio will only make slightly more masculine

4)I agree for chin filler but it will be a nice preview of results he can get from genio