Biggest bluepill

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I wan hanging out with a bunch of people bar hopping and one of the people in my group looks recessed everything , no jaw , he looked like a young Walter from brakingbad guess what he had a gf. She showed up pics of her it was white pls 6 girl. Another dude who chilled with us was also recessed af from all angles , only psl feature was this eyebrows , also he was a super framecell worse then zyro and he had a LTR gf. Finally even I got lucky last night and got 3 numbers from foids. One blackpill did stand out had a 6ft 2 white chadlite skinny but fit hanging out with us , great cheebones, masilla prettyboy type , like his cheekbones were like Opry guess what he didn’t have a gf. In fact even tinder for him was brutal it didn’t add up until he took off his hat. That when shit hit the fan all this tinder pics were without him wearing a hat and he was balding with NW3. If you are bald at a young age It’s over

Key word "had"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Key word "had"
I meant has as in the present. Don’t focus on the grammar. All of them were in a LTR relationship. The dude who looked like Walter from breaking bad had his gf blowing up his phone while he was talking to us

People who drink alcohol are not attractive. They are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 1100
7 lines in one single paragraph, I ain't gonna read all that shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, autistic_tendencies, toolateforme and 2 others
You can tell he was insecure about his balding

If he doesn’t give a fuck others won’t be phased either

2CCA81CB D991 421C 9431 9C3E5246471A

It's all about personality

jus hold frame bro